What's new

NYT: Caught Between Indian and Chinese Troops, at 15,000 Feet

f-16 lol why r u stuck here ... like I told u these so called OSINT expert r directly run by pak ISPR and chinese 50 cent... why shud we Indians not report when foreign propaganda is openly peddling lies against India

@elintnews and bellingcat are American osint lol

f-16 lol why r u stuck here ... like I told u these so called OSINT expert r directly run by pak ISPR and chinese 50 cent... why shud we Indians not report when foreign propaganda is openly peddling lies against India

yaa think this way... ur tyrant ccp han king Xi is too afraid to show in public how he messed up in border and got 40 of han soldier heads flat as bread.

why does your allies say 12 lol

why does your allies say 12 lol

I dont see India have any allies ... some foreign reports says 35 chinese soldiers killed sm say over a dozen as per Indian sources 40 han soldiers heads crushed so probably killed number is 40... rest who knows how many chinese soldiers dead due to injuries in sub zero river water.

I dont see India have any allies ... some reports says 35 chinese soldiers killed sm say over a dozen as per Indian sources 40 han soldiers heads crushed so probably killed number is 40... rest who knows how many chinese soldiers dead due to injuries in sub zero river water.
Your quad allies latest intel says 12

Your quad allies latest intel says 12

Another US news quoting US intelligence says 35, NYT says over a dozen.. but I believe our Indian sources... 40 Han heads cleanly crushed .. too bad ur chinese govt never honoured them

Chief minister of tripura so he is a representative of Indian government as much as the one who claimed 40 dead chinese

he is neither a historian not some internet expert ... I dont think anybody took his statement to heart in India

The most recent says 12. And your Indian government also thinks India invented the internet 1000 years ago
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/558725/
so you can believe that too

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...-for-soldiers-killed-in-india-skirmish-source

“THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT is pressuring the families of soldiers who died in a violent border clash with India in June not to conduct burials and in-person funeral ceremonies in an attempt to cover up an episode that Beijing appears to consider a blunder, according to a U.S. intelligence assessment.”

Typical from han tyrant king xi

“China still has not confirmed how many of its soldiers died as a result of the clash, though U.S. News previously reported that American intelligence believes 35 perished, along with at least 20 among the Indian military.”

Here latest report again says 35... I believe Indian source 40 heads crushed of han soldiers.

he is neither a historian not some internet expert ... I dont think anybody took his statement to heart in India

s

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...-for-soldiers-killed-in-india-skirmish-source

“China still has not confirmed how many of its soldiers died as a result of the clash, though U.S. News previously reported that American intelligence believes 35 perished, along with at least 20 among the Indian military.”

Here latest report again says 35... I believe Indian source 40 heads crushed of han soldiers.
The latest one is in the first page of this thread and I don’t care what you believe, you can believe India invented internet 10000 years ago Doesn’t change the facts

s

The latest one is in the first page of this thread and I don’t care what you believe, you can believe India invented internet 10000 years ago Doesn’t change the facts

Any comments on latest news from UsA?

“THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT is pressuring the families of soldiers who died in a violent border clash with India in June not to conduct burials and in-person funeral ceremonies in an attempt to cover up an episode that Beijing appears to consider a blunder, according to a U.S. intelligence assessment.”

Any comments on latest news from UsA?

though U.S. News previously reported that American intelligence believes 35 perished
That was from the first week, an even later number of 12 is in the first page of the thread
35 comes from June 17
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.fin...ed-report-cites-us-intelligence/1994518/lite/

though U.S. News previously reported that American intelligence believes 35 perished
That was from the first week, an even later number of 12 is in the first page of the thread

naa that was from new york times , US news earlier reported same and today reported same also main point here is how sacrifice of pla soldiers brutally crushed are being buried by chinese tyrant govt.

naa that was from new york times , US news earlier reported same and today reported same also main point here is how sacrifice of pla soldiers brutally crushed are being buried by chinese tyrant govt.

Of which like ALL indians, you have 0 evidence or proof of..............:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom