What's new

NYT: Caught Between Indian and Chinese Troops, at 15,000 Feet

naa that was from new york times , US news earlier reported same and today reported same also main point here is how sacrifice of pla soldiers brutally crushed are being buried by chinese tyrant govt.
You know what the word previous means?

You know what the word previous means?

you know they r standing by their earlier report read again and see hypocrisy of ur chinese govt. and PLA

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...-for-soldiers-killed-in-india-skirmish-source

“THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT is pressuring the families of soldiers who died in a violent border clash with India in June not to conduct burials and in-person funeral ceremonies in an attempt to cover up an episode that Beijing appears to consider a blunder, according to a U.S. intelligence assessment.”

Typical from han tyrant king xi

“China still has not confirmed how many of its soldiers died as a result of the clash, though U.S. News previously reported that American intelligence believes 35 perished, along with at least 20 among the Indian military.”

Here latest report again says 35... I believe Indian source 40 heads crushed of han soldiers.

you know they r standing by their earlier report read again and see hypocrisy of ur chinese govt. and PLA

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...-for-soldiers-killed-in-india-skirmish-source

“THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT is pressuring the families of soldiers who died in a violent border clash with India in June not to conduct burials and in-person funeral ceremonies in an attempt to cover up an episode that Beijing appears to consider a blunder, according to a U.S. intelligence assessment.”

“China still has not confirmed how many of its soldiers died as a result of the clash, though U.S. News previously reported that American intelligence believes 35 perished, along with at least 20 among the Indian military.”

Here latest report again says 35... I believe Indian source 40 heads crushed of han soldiers.
Where does it say they are sticking by 35? It just says it was previously reported to be 35. You can believe 40 if you wan to you can also believe that India invented the internet 1000 years ago or that cows are attractive
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.ind...rrested-for-having-unnatural-sex-4078628/amp/
I don’t care

Where does it say they are sticking by 35? It just says it was previously reported to be 35. You can believe 40 if you wan to you can also believe that India invented the internet 1000 years ago or that cows are attractive
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.ind...rrested-for-having-unnatural-sex-4078628/amp/
I don’t care

read again... when they r quoting their earlier report they r standing by it they r not saying now we go to 12 lol

and biggest thing u see is how cheap and shameless ur govt and chinese army is

read again... when they r quoting their earlier report they r standing by it they r not saying now we go to 12 lol

and biggest thing u see is how cheap and shameless ur govt and chinese army is

They put the word previous for a reason.
What you believe isn’t worth much because you also believe that India invented the internet 1000 years ago

They put the word previous for a reason.
What you believe isn’t worth much because you also believe that India invented the internet 1000 years ago

lol wtf u really think ppl r stupid this report itself shows how naked u chinese r in terms of honor and truthfulness do u think world believes ur lies see again read again

lol wtf u really think ppl r stupid this report itself shows how naked u chinese r in terms of honor and truthfulness do u think world believes ur lies see again read again

Then how come you guys lied about killing 100 or shooting down f 16 and inventing the internet 1000 years ago. This makes Indian army reputation very cheap

Then how come you guys lied about killing 100 or shooting down f 16 and inventing the internet 1000 years ago. This makes Indian army reputation very cheap

haha what crap here this news comes from US news outlet quoting US intelligence agency... I am not quoting any random local Indian politician here shame on u chinese trolls ur army and govt is coward enough not to even recognise ur own han soldier sacrifice

haha what crap here this news comes from US news outlet quoting US intelligence agency... I am not quoting any random local Indian politician here shame on u chinese trolls ur army and govt is coward enough not to even recognise ur own han soldier sacrifice
New York Times that quotes 12 killed was also using us intel source. Your government source that claimed 40 was probably the same guy who claimed India invented internet

New York Times that quotes 12 killed was also using us intel source. Your government source that claimed 40 was probably the same guy who claimed India invented internet

Crapping same thing again and again doesn’t lessens ur shame... see how pathetic ur chinese army and govt is read again for ur fun

Crapping same thing again and again doesn’t lessens ur shame... see how pathetic ur chinese army and govt is read again for ur fun

What’s more pathetic is that 60 of your soldiers surrendered without a fight

What’s more pathetic is that 60 of your soldiers surrendered without a fight

lol no one surrendered... and 40 han soldiers skulls were crushed with rocks... like making a chapati giving good lessons for ur cowardly act...

They were captured during cowardly ambush by PLA ... IA with in hour gave their reply killing capturing cowardly PLA
I posted a source, you posted a fairy tale like india invented internet 1000 years ago

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom