What's new

NYT: Caught Between Indian and Chinese Troops, at 15,000 Feet

So unknown western analysts THINK the PLA lost more than 12 means anything. The keyword is they think. Why do you take an imagined think process and turn it into definitely? They don't have same value. The twitter account in the first post suggests PLA definitely lost 12. Even though the original source just mentioned some random people THINK PLA lost 12.

We are still talking about this one month after. I THINK the situation is more interesting. The situation of developing changes in our strategies. India becoming closer to west, South Asia becoming more closer to China and voicing some problems with India like Nepal has already. The more interesting thing between India and China is the 2km buffer established half way inside Indian claimed territory and how all these situations will develop. Meanwhile most Indians still focused on how many soldiers killed in a fight without shooting.

If imagination can provide more happiness, why they have to work hard for it? Isn't "meditation" their national passion, sitting on butts and doing nothing else for hours, while imagining "the next life"?

If imagination can provide more happiness, why they have to work hard for it? Isn't "meditation" their national passion, sitting on butts and doing nothing else for hours, while imagining "the next life"?

meditation is good for the soul. But not fantasizing. Indians treat fantasizing in their wet dreams as meditation. Sad.

can superpooper indians even build Messerschmitt Me 262 from scratch?

We built HAL marut back in the 60s. That's when Pakistanis didn't know how to manufacture a tractor ( i think that's still the case today). All automobile manufacturers in Pakistan are foreign companies, not a single Pakistani manufacturer.

Compared to 5 foot tall little Chinese, like anyone is strong. I think the real number of chinese dead is 120, not 12 :lol:. Whenever I need an ego boost, i just head to Chinatown, i am always the tallest and biggest person there.

Tall and proud, until they get routed like pussies in galwan. indian ego is simply zero. :enjoy:

Tall and proud, until they get routed like pussies in galwan. indian ego is simply zero. :enjoy:

Release your casualties to the world and let them decide who got routed :lol:. But then again, when you don't even release civilian casualties in coalmine blasts, you obviously won't reveal that 40 of your soldiers got their skulls bashed. All we know for now is that 2 senior Chinese commanders that day were killed. Now if the commanders were killed, we can all imagine what happened to the common little Chinese soldiers. :taz:

Release your casualties to the world and let them decide who got routed :lol:. But then again, when you don't even release civilian casualties in coalmine blasts, you obviously won't reveal that 40 of your soldiers got their skulls bashed. All we know for now is that 2 senior Chinese commanders that day were killed. Now if the commanders were killed, we can all imagine what happened to the little Chinese soldiers. :taz:

Pussies. 3 died like poor little cows on the spot. The rest flee like aunties in panic and 17 died from the elements. We release the rest we caught so we don't have to look their weeping faces. indians are a joke today, as you are in 1962.

No one takes you clowns seriously. Period. :enjoy:

Pussies. 3 died like poor little cows on the spot. The rest flee like aunties in panic and 17 died from the elements. We release the rest we caught so we don't have to look their weeping faces. indians are a joke today, as you are in 1962.

Pussy little Chinese numbering 100s approached 3 unarmed soldiers and killed them. Not surprising since 5 foot tall little Chinese aren't man enough to fight face to face. Once that happened, Indian soldiers came from their camps in full force and bashed 40 little Chinese to death. Chinese are so little and frail I'm pretty sure it took like 1-2 blows to slaughter them. Well Chinese aren't really known for fighting so it's pretty believable what happened. What it took like 10,000 Mongols to slaughter 40 million of you ? And a few thousand japs to convert Nanking to dust?

Pussy little Chinese numbering 100s approached 3 unarmed soldiers and killed them. Not surprising since 5 foot tall little Chinese aren't man enough to fight face to face. Once that happened, Indian soldiers came from their camps in full force and bashed 40 little Chinese to death. Chinese are so little and frail I'm pretty sure it took like 1-2 blows to slaughter them.

I'm done with you indian. Continue to play with yourself. Bye. :wave::D

I'm done with you indian. Continue to play with yourself. Bye. :wave::D

Little 5 foot Chinaboy, i assure you i don't have any interest in talking to you. It took 10,000 Mongols to slaughter 40 million of you. 1.4 billion Indians(most of them below 30 years) can easily kill you people a 100 times over. Now go eat some bat and pangolin soup.

Little 5 foot Chinaboy, i assure you i don't have any interest in talking to you. It took 10,000 Mongols to slaughter 40 million of you. 1.4 billion Indians(most of them below 30 years) can easily kill you people a 100 times over. Now go eat some bat and pangolin soup.
That’s funny seeing how you surrenedered mughals , surrendered to British and now surrendering en mass to chinese
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.the...ten-indian-soldiers-after-border-clash-report

now go back to raping cows
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/ma...ims-it-is-the-reincarnation-of-his-dead-wife/

Pussy little Chinese numbering 100s approached 3 unarmed soldiers and killed them. Not surprising since 5 foot tall little Chinese aren't man enough to fight face to face. Once that happened, Indian soldiers came from their camps in full force and bashed 40 little Chinese to death. Chinese are so little and frail I'm pretty sure it took like 1-2 blows to slaughter them. Well Chinese aren't really known for fighting so it's pretty believable what happened. What it took like 10,000 Mongols to slaughter 40 million of you ? And a few thousand japs to convert Nanking to dust?
Even your allies don’t believe you cow rapist.20 indiana dead 60 surrendered For 12 Chinese dead and that’s according to your quad allies

60 captured including majors ,

17 frozen to death, their rescue and medic is really a joke or they simply too afraid of pla and don’t care and left their people to die in frozen river

why only indians soldiers fall to the river? Not the Chinese? Do Chinese soldiers have wings?

Back
Top Bottom