What's new

NYPD officer arrested in India 'as revenge' for 'Nannygate' diplomatic scandal

If it was an Indian Police man with rounds left in his pocket and caught at American airport . I just can't imagine what they would do with the guy.

Handcuffed

Strip search

Cavity search

Hours of interrogation

Produced before Court

Sentenced

Rot in jail

Preet Barar:haha: trying to put his influence in case and get more harsher punishment .

This smells rather fishy. Recently there has been a spate of arrests of people for being in possession of bullets at Delhi airport. A South African woman was recently arrested and shortly before that a South African teenager for being in possession of a single round in their suitcases. Strangely, Indian lawyers were on standby with prepared mandates with agreed fees for defending a person caught with ammunition immediately when those people were arrested. The South Africans lodged an official protest and has warned India that if the charges are not dropped, a possible warning will be issued to their citizens not to travel to India.

A Buddhist monk shortly before the above two incidents from Singapore (I stand corrected) faced the same charges. Apparently a Canadian citizen also faced the same charges shortly before the monk was charged. The question which arises is how did all these people pass other acclaimed for their security measures international airports. Both South Africans passed through Johannesburg International and Dubai International airports. The Canadian went en transit via the USA. Unless Indian authorities start conducting an urgent investigation into the going on at Indira Gandhi International airport, India may find her tourism numbers dropping drastically. I seriously doubt that this American is guilty of the offense for which he is being charged. In fact, I doubt it has anything to do with the Indian diplomat case. It is just another scam devised by some Indian officials which is making India seem like a hotspot of scams , from the moment you enter its territory to the moment you depart

Airport Security found bullets in his pocket... It is a big crime according to me

I don't know how much this is correct. But how come he was allowed to board the aircraft with 3 Bullets in his pockets at JFK airport? Even cops are not allowed to carry any weapon with them. This looks Fake.

bringing live ammo cannot be allowed... its 10000000000000000000 times more serious then paying less salary to a domestic help.

next time the US police will carry automatic assault rifles and then say ooh sorry I forgot.

this is a very very serious offense. If he had wrong intentions he could hijack or threaten the flight.

US must answer how we was able to carry live ammunition on a flight. When they do not spare even your holes for anything forbidden how come one was able to carry ammo so casually in jacket. Seems a deliberate attempt by some US agencies to plan something evil by testing Indian Airport Security.

In short he is going to jail for min three years, and US TSA should not enjoy fingering people so much, so that they do not even bother to check the suitcases for something as dangerous as guns, ammo on US flights. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I think the Indian Airports can issue a travel advisory. Bringing weapons or live ammo in India is a serious crime.

Even if you do it by mistake you would have to face jail and serious charges. The responsibility is on the individual to ensure his own baggage is not having any ammo. Once caught there is no way out then facing a jail term.

Last edited:
Lol soooo? And guess what happened after it's fallout and who benefited from it without giving a crap abt NSG ?

And how did Pakistan give aways it's sovereignty ? Drone strikes against militants/terrorist (yes there was collateral damage) but what else? Is it similar to India sitting in ussrs lap n the hate to love n love to hate relation with USA ?:)

Drone strike, raymond davis , osama attack, begging for aid, cannot even stop nato supply trucks...yup you never respected your soverignity to begin with.

extremely disappointed by some Pakistanis here. :( i was expecting them to support us !

You thought about it all by yourself,or you needed some help as well, to come that conclusion, Mr. Think tank ?

As usual, the lame responses and posts by Indian members here. No prizes for guessing.

You are the biggest beghairat country on the planet .. Go send your dips to get butt n c. Searched.. N cry abt it on tv.. N not a single spare ... Will be given just like divyanis case...
Dunno...generally you folks dont even get visas of other countries...and after getting that.. every Pakistani landing in US gets the butt search..assumption is that you folks are all terrorists you see :lol:
I doubt you would be able to tell any one anything...beghairat qaum. Sell your country for dollars and riyals.

This smells rather fishy. Recently there has been a spate of arrests of people for being in possession of bullets at Delhi airport. A South African woman was recently arrested and shortly before that a South African teenager for being in possession of a single round in their suitcases. Strangely, Indian lawyers were on standby with prepared mandates with agreed fees for defending a person caught with ammunition immediately when those people were arrested. The South Africans lodged an official protest and has warned India that if the charges are not dropped, a possible warning will be issued to their citizens not to travel to India.

A Buddhist monk shortly before the above two incidents from Singapore (I stand corrected) faced the same charges. Apparently a Canadian citizen also faced the same charges shortly before the monk was charged. The question which arises is how did all these people pass other acclaimed for their security measures international airports. Both South Africans passed through Johannesburg International and Dubai International airports. The Canadian went en transit via the USA. Unless Indian authorities start conducting an urgent investigation into the going on at Indira Gandhi International airport, India may find her tourism numbers dropping drastically. I seriously doubt that this American is guilty of the offense for which he is being charged. In fact, I doubt it has anything to do with the Indian diplomat case. It is just another scam devised by some Indian officials which is making India seem like a hotspot of scams , from the moment you enter its territory to the moment you depart
He has admitted they were his and he forgot about them. Take your tinhat somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom