What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

LMFAO... you have been declared a Kahrji? :D

Bhawawawwawawawawawwawawawawwawawawawa :rofl:

1 - Students got fined because they didn't followed dress code, whatever that dress code is but fact will remain that it's nondisciplinary attitude, I don't see any problem with this and i encourage this because one of the root cause of many evils in our society is that nobody follow rules and educational institutes are place where we groom new generation and we must educate & encourage our kids to be disciplined and follow rules, only than you can have better society.

2 - Girls wearing tights - Fact is that it's still alien thing to majority of our society, and shouldn't be allowed until it become socially acceptable and will not draw attention of crowd.

3 - Fine on smoking - I don't find any problem with this and nor i feel any need to give justification for this.

4 - Being in campuses late night is not safe in our country, so i don't see any problem with restriction on it. Someone already mentioned that incidents took place which caused these restriction. Had these restrictions already in place than even those could have avoided.

You can issue certificate of being fundo for my POV, doesn't bother me infect it will bring me out of kaafir/kharji category :D

I don't know Islam better, and nobody is doubting patriotism here and don't worry it's simple debate nothing serious.

Modernity has nothing to do with dress code. You can be modern if wear slawar kameez or jeans
Totally agree with the part "Modernity has nothing to do with dress code"
But again you cannot impose your views on someone, leave the choice to individual what he or she likes to wear

And it answered Neither of my questions . I am simply asking

1. are the Hadith Wrong & we should not follow Them ?
2. Is the Quran wrong should we not follow it ?

Nobody is telling you to stop following Quran/Hadiths
But why force your views on others enforcing them to follow particular dress code

if she is comfortable in that I have no problem at all
& man how can u have such extreme views ? & you have the gall to criticize our social values while staying in our country Canada at the same time ?

even the taliban had their rules, so did the apartheid in south Africa doesn't make them acceptable, you cannot impose rules which contradict the world ethics @ large, your rules will have to be compatible with the present
civilization & this rule of NUST is clearly a violation of basic human rights, you cannot impose whatever rule as you please your rules will have to meet the norms & guides of the larger world community.
I don't want to embrace any distorted values that keep changing over the years - my values are from Quran - they are static and they lead to just and harmonious societies , if practised correctly

Totally agree with the part "Modernity has nothing to do with dress code"
But again you cannot impose your views on someone, leave the choice to individual what he or she likes to wear

Who is imposing views? Many Educational institutions have dress code or uniforms which students have to follows if they wish to study in there

What if individual dont like to wear anything in hot summer ?Do people have this free choice of not wearing anything in india if they wish to do so? OR Society will object and will put some restriction on this choice

@LoveIcon

Is this NUST the real nust ?
Is this another college of NUST ... I am sorry I am just getting too old .. please someone fill in the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone missing me here? :what:

Lakh de lanat... don't you have anything other than "you sister" logic to engage others? Normally if you'd engage me like that, first thing you would see is nothing. As a bullet would be already lodged in the back of your skull, after passing through nothingness.

Did I ask to you..??? Why do you jump instantly in the debate :what:

In reality you are saying...... baksh day humain'....... aggar tu na hot a to itni phenti charhti in liberals ko........ :D

Phenti wenti kuch nahi ... Sab ko apnay views or mind set k sath jeenay do ... Liberals hi har cheez mai tang aratay hain ... Hum tau taliban goons k bhi khilaf hain ;)

Btw, mein' apnay aap ko kaafi conservative mussalman consider karta hoon..... :oops:

Phenti wenti kuch nahi ... Sab ko apnay views or mind set k sath jeenay do ... Liberals hi har cheez mai tang aratay hain ... Hum tau taliban goons k bhi khilaf hain ;)

Back
Top Bottom