What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

Yes - NUST business school

Argh .. Business !

but the real NUST and colleges are operating like before ? EME,MCS.MCE, NUST HQ and the one in Karachi.

I have heard some one say engineering is offered in the islamabad campus ?? what is the deal with that ?

and I saw people claiming that something in Askari 3 is NUST ... ??

I think EME has been totally integrated into it. Not sure if campus of EME is still separate.

Argh .. Business !

but the real NUST and colleges are operating like before ? EME,MCS.MCE, NUST HQ and the one in Karachi.

I have heard some one say engineering is offered in the islamabad campus ?? what is the deal with that ?

Kiddo, with such line of questioning, don't be mad if you get burned by others.

I am eagerly waiting for that day chachoo tain patas
but PDF is not fair they ban you just when you starting to have fun

It's chacha taym-pattas to you :lol:

PDF is fair enough, just be witty with your remarks, and have the stomach to digest what comes your way....... :P

I am eagerly waiting for that day chachoo tain patas
but PDF is not fair they ban you just when you starting to have fun

Argh .. Business !

I have no idea been out of touch

And your point being???? You understand and know Pakistan so well, while sitting so far away! Amazing. And the solution you've forwarded is nothing but spectacular. Cover the women, to protect them from the "bad elements" in society. AMAZING JOB.

Where I live there are in excess of 20 nude beaches, not ONCE has any untoward incident taken place. Not one in 15+ years. So kindly enlighten me that exposed square centimeters of skin are the problem or the pathetic Pakistani mindset, specifically that of Pakistani men?

Firstly We are not in secular state and we have 10% elite class or liberal rest of us are still living in a conservative part of society ...And being a girl I know what sort of problems we face when we are step out of our houses

WE are from educated/good families but we couldn't represent all society ..

i support NUST in this

ladies shouldn't wear tights/jeans, and show off their buttocks

why we always copy the west?

i have read that in singopure or some far east non muslim developed country they have banned jeans?

its not in our culture to behave in such a vulgur way?

freedom is one thing being freely vulgur is another

so good step to teach some cultural and social values to younger generation going out of hand

it will be fruitful in future when our future generation wont be as spoilt as other country's generation

STFU... this was a very secular country before maulviz gave it cancer back in 1971, and later when the patient died of bad drugs in the 80's..... Jinnah would have died if he had found out that Pakistan had turned into the land-of-the-pure. :pissed:

then stay the heck out of pakistan if you got a problem with it being an islamic republic.
we are and always will be an islamic country. and the day we stop being an islamic country i will join the united punjab movement and strive for a united punjab to hell with the rest of you.

NUST goes nuts, imposing jamiyat minded extremists have taken over... shame

first this
810808062.jpg

now this shiittt...

1375186_10152218819324115_1096574058_n.jpg

what the hell is wrong with these people !!! :cuckoo:

if a university can ban hijab then a university could make them mandatory as well, why should there be double standards?

sooner they will add males caught without a foot lenght beard 2000pkrs fine

oh please jus stfu with atheist mumbo jumbo nobody gives a rats ***. its a dress code, schools and universities even in the west have dress codes. they have catholic schools in west where even muslim students follow their dress code. here we have a islam leaning university that makes dress codes clear before admission and you talking shi t? maybe you should leave you caves and come out to the real world.

They are imposing their religious views/practices on others..... tHEY should know that university is not madrasaa. If you need Islamic practice and education then madrasa is also available. Go there............. nobody will stop them.... Man learns religion at home...

its an islam leaning college run completely by muslims so whats the problem? have you have of catholic colleges or schools? nust makes its dress code policy very clear before admission. any student of any faith can attend the school without any discrimination but they still have to follow the dress code.

Ok whats wrong with it. Sorry im not as much brilliant than you people out there

nothing is wrong with it, its the usual asma janghirs and najam shittis of pdf with politically correct bullsh it.

:P oh bhai iss kisam taleemi idaron k hostels main jo kuch hota ha uss ka bhee kuch pata ha k nahi??

Anyway 1. Security cameras ok not an issue.

2. Dress code If already had been mentioned in the forms then students had to follow.

3. in Many institution specially those living in hostels, girls do go on dates and their parents don't know (though its NOT something to be banned or ashamed of), however, this also put security of the girls and reputation of the institution. If any unpleasant thing happened to the girl, then the institution is dragged.

Lastly you must dig why they had been forced to impose some rules now. There must be some unpleasant incident or Parents complaints.

spring onion is our highest posting member we should agree to what she says.

You guys Should be ashamed, calling those Restrictions , you live in Islamic Republic of Pakistan .

I Dont want to see my sister wearing jeans & openly mingling with other boys .. if you can .. well Shame on you . you really need to revisit your Morals .

@Imran Khan hun gal kar.

-
First, you don't have trust in your sister because you have dirty mind too.. Shame on you ....
2nd.... You have dirty eyes. Again shame on you

just grow heck up. sick to your culture and way of life. why adopt the culture of other countries?

Last edited by a moderator:
free pakistan is a dream only pakistan will be free but after civil war with mulah extremist thoughts and brains

and please don't go to sisters of each other we talk without this too

koi khuda the khuf kar.

Study the history and reasons behind it. You have a brilliant mind, I know that you have the capacity.

just stay in turkey then its secular, if you have a problem with pakistan being islamic don't visit and don't call your self pakistani.

What if my sister wants it? Who the hell am I to force her to follow my views which in this case seem to be bigoted.

nobody should force anything on anyone, the people we arguing against are atheist extremists, they themselves try to force their ways on us. for example in turkey and iran they banned headscarfs in all government places at one point. this is just a islam leaning university with a dress code just like catholic schools have dress codes and stuff. its happens in america in schools as well.

Back
Top Bottom