What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

O bhai you're mind is polluted. tell me one thing, will you or myself like our sisters to date a guy ??? will we be ok with them hanging out alone with their male classmates ???

If the answer is NO than why appose the Uni's rules ????

well the thing is our sisters and daughters are allowed to marry anybody islamically lets make that clear.

some of these asam janghirs and najam sethis of pakistan have lost their ghairat so its useless telling them about seeing their sisters date people ect lol.

Oh @qamar1990 thora thunda ho ja :D

Har ek ka apna views ha but i know society woo nhi rhi..

Abb road par chalti larkyoon ko jatey jatey motorcycle par bethey larkey hath maar k jatey hein. I have witness it myself not once but twice..some goons also get in busy crowdy street just to push and touch girls/women..yea haal hai desperation ka..felt ashamed watching all this when i went pakistan :(

Last edited by a moderator:
spring onion is our highest posting member we should agree to what she says.

@Imran Khan hun gal kar.

just grow heck up. sick to your culture and way of life. why adopt the culture of other countries?

kya baat kary janab ? ja ker kal ki news dekh leen wohi kafi hai last week ki news dekh leen . sab clear ho jaay ga

koi khuda the khuf kar.

khuda ager hota to ye sab hota dunya main ? koi khuda god bhagwan kuch bhi nhi hai ye sab insaan ke apny hath se banay khuda hai .main in se nhi derta

Last edited by a moderator:
oh please jus stfu with atheist mumbo jumbo nobody gives a rats ***. its a dress code, schools and universities even in the west have dress codes. they have catholic schools in west where even muslim students follow their dress code. here we have a islam leaning university that makes dress codes clear before admission and you talking shi t? maybe you should leave you caves and come out to the real world.

you cannot even understand the issue and jumped in (typical pakistani confused diaper:undecided:) google what NUST stands for ?? Who told you its a islam leaning uni .. WTF it has to do with religion.

Lastly teray phopay nay bataya hai main aethist hoon you frigin idiot ... this is disrespect and you are insulting my beleif

Only institution RAW hate after Pak military, is NUST. Which is essentially an institution made by military man (Pervaiz Musharraf) upgrading an existing military engineering college, to NUST and passing it over to civilians.
NUST engineers beat hell out of Indina a$es all over the world... therefore mass media is propagating this nonsense news.

Captain of the ship has to decide what is allowed or not on his boat. He defines the rules, end of the story.
I wonder what kind of Pakistanis and media like to discuss a non issue, while Pakistan is suffering from wave of earth quakes.

And who took responsibility of compulsory hijab in KPK

what??????

if a university can ban hijab then a university could make them mandatory as well, why should there be double standards?

to hell with them, we are to look at our ownselves for our own sake. I dont take europe as some model society, neither they are.. its about holding jeans in a university as unreasonable dress, its about saying that not having dupata is unreasonable.... tomorrow it will be going to university without bear, turban be declared wrong?

this is insane !

I don't blame them actually... In these times you rather "go with the flow" Than become a sitting target.

in the name of security, go Burqa avenger. who attacked Islamic university in Islamabad girl's campus??

no excuses should be accepted by NUST.

Only institution RAW hate after Pak military, is NUST. Which is essentially an institution made by military man (Pervaiz Musharraf) upgrading an existing military engineering college, to NUST and passing it over to civilians.
NUST engineers beat hell out of Indina a$es all over the world... therefore mass media is propagating this nonsense news.

Captain of the ship has to decide what is allowed or not on his boat. He defines the rules, end of the story.
I wonder what kind of Pakistanis and media like to discuss a non issue, while Pakistan is suffering from wave of earth quakes.

lol, nobody knows about NUST outside of pakistan. NUST might be the champ engg clg in pakistan but a mediocre compared to Indian institutes. so dont flatter yourself uselessly and bdw ask your NUST authority to atleast write proper english :lol:

1378555_10151714429852336_894942539_n.jpg

NUST graduation ceremony !! :D

Back
Top Bottom