What's new

NSA talks: Pakistan's even got a dossier on Ajit Doval

Yes, they gave evidence in your dreams.

Its not same my friend,i am sitting in India and i have access to copies of those duplicate bills and you dont have them? I am a new member or i would have linked you the format of a duplicate bill.
I pay these bills so I think I do know .... since you are a new member, I will let you go ... enjoy your stay here.

& guess what..India backs it up with living proof & world believes India, while Pakistan's hollow rhetoric is only confined to little planet within its borders & no one really takes it seriously outside. That's the difference.

which planet you living on these days I want to move there

which planet you living on these days I want to move there
Aah not going to be easy my friend. You need to take that blindfold off & realise that there's a world exists outside where you live. Tell me once you are able to see that.. Maybe then I may help you to move. :lol:

More amusement from pakistan.
NSA talks: Pakistan's even got a dossier on Ajit Doval - The Economic Times

Of all the dossiers Pakistan has prepared for NSA-level dialogue, there's one which will be of a source of real amusement for India, if not complete shock. It is on Ajit Doval.
Yes, Ajit Doval. That's Pakistan's way of countering assertions by India that it could spring a couple of surprises on Doval's counterpart Sartaj Aziz during NSA talks on Monday.

Are you guys scared of meeting the Pakistanis???? Every other Indian writer is writing these funny analysis when there is like 10% activity like this on the Pakistani side. Shows me someone is in Panic.

For a country who's "moved on from Pakistan and REALLY competing against the China", its funny to see ALL her media, military and analysts focus on JUST one thing, Pakistan!!!! Yet, when you call them out, they'll lie to your face and will tell you "we've moved on from Pakistan"!

I pay these bills so I think I do know .... since you are a new member, I will let you go ... enjoy your stay here.

ww8-)scribd8-)com/doc/73595110/ptcl-bill#scribd

add w in the start and replace 8-) with a ..
Enjoy:yahoo::yahoo:

Evidences ?
It was our PM ABVajpayee that starts Bus initiative and full fledged composite talks.
Then what happened ?You send mujahideens across LoC .Kashmiris themselves reported tgat to IA .
26/11 was proved by FBI of US if you want neutral sources.
Now tell me which is cowardly act ? Directly take responsible actions through legitimate govt agency or killing innocents through terrorists.

Parliament attack (No proof of Pakistan involvement) Indian military officers convicted.

You did Samjjhota Express after Musharaf ahead fo cease-fire agreement and you killed Pakistanis... @ the end Indian army officers and Indian extremist involved and still roaming freely. Infact one of asshole got bail few days ago.

What do you think ? What India is doing in Afghanistan ? what Indian consulates doing in Afghanistan ? have you ever see the Statement of US Defense secretary Chuk Hagel and Gen. Petraeus remarks regarding Indian involvement and fueling terrorism in Pakistan from Afghanistan ?

itnay kakay manay bachay nahe hoon tum loog jitna dunya ko ****** bana rakha hey.. you're the first ever country who did proxy war in this entire region.. From Mukhti Bani in Bangladesh, Support terrors regimes against Srilanka, your exposed state terrorism in Kashmir, Force occupation against the will of Kashmiri people, massive graveyards.. using Afghanis against Pakistan.. You're the biggest terrorists nation who destabilized the entire region.... We support Talibans Afghan Talibans not kuta bila type terrorist outfit 2000 3000 criminals TTP. We support those who control 75% of AGHANISTAN even today. Not tajiks uzbek ANA who don;t even protect Kabul. Pehlay kudh ko aayeenay may dekho phir auroon ko batain karoo...

Maynamar Op drama
Gurdaspur Drama
Boat burning drama badly fukdup
Peigon aur pata nahe koon sa kutay bilay walay dramay

Trust my friend you are no more in the league... you failed to do anything against Pakistan face front from past 15 years except using proxies and making ***** to your own people with such bullshit statements like surgical strikes and all...

just for you... your all recent drams are fuckdup you badly... not a single nation in the entire world stand with you on any of your latest draama even your new daddy USA jahan jaa jaa kar talway chaat rahay hooo... this is evident hint for you... na pakistan ub us position may raha hey na tum us 8 saal raponi position may infact modi and your govt chutya ministers help us alot by passing such idotic statements... live in reality not in bollywood topi dramay...

Last edited:
huriyat has no role to play in India Pakistan dialogue, but Pakistan insisted on meeting them.
Exactly they have no Role to play ... so Now I will say it again ..... why was it a problem for them meeting our NSA ? since they have no role... India should have had no problem .

Exactly they have no Role to play ... so Now I will say it again ..... why was it a problem for them meeting our NSA ? since they have no role... India should have had no problem .
Because India does not want to Pakistan to interfere in our domestic issues.

Because India does not want to Pakistan to interfere in our domestic issues.

Not an answer to any on my questions,.... but I will give you another chance .... how is meeting Huryat leaders .. that Pakistan has been doing since 3 decades ... same leaders that were invited at parties at our embassy for the said amount of time ... and teh same parties attended by your sitting government leaders including BJP and Cong ... is suddenly an interference from Pakistan in your domestic affairs ? ....

ohh and by the way your external affairs minister already admitted in today's press conference that Kashmir is an disputed issue & should be resolved , so what now ?

want to go again in the circles or admit that you do not have the answers & quit gracefully ?

Back
Top Bottom