What's new

NSA talks: Pakistan's even got a dossier on Ajit Doval

You are bullshitting here coward dumb head.
World is still looking for the proofs of indian claims .

India is the one who always ran from any meaningful result oriented talks like they did today and you know the reasons very well. Kashmiries hate hindus like anything and leaders like modi and illiterate fanboys like you only increased that hatred .

Kashmir is the root cause settle it as per the wishes of Kashmiries and Pakistan has no issue with Hindus you do whatever you want to do in your country.

Evidences ?
It was our PM ABVajpayee that starts Bus initiative and full fledged composite talks.
Then what happened ?You send mujahideens across LoC .Kashmiris themselves reported tgat to IA .
26/11 was proved by FBI of US if you want neutral sources.
Now tell me which is cowardly act ? Directly take responsible actions through legitimate govt agency or killing innocents through terrorists.

All I am saying is Pakistan must put all those evidence in front of international community not on PDF.

Same goes for you as well.

Instead of spreading false bravado via media, do two things:

First stop the cross-border terrorism at once.
Second, show the real evidence that can be produced before courts of law.

Or else just zip it.

You can not go on playing this double game of sponsoring terrorism in the region and at the same time whining about being the victim.

Ajit doval isa cartoon who is suffering from oral piles problem.
Shush... Don't present your personal problem as someone else's. I have full sympathy with your predicament. Go & see a doctor quick before it gets too bad.

Same goes for you as well.

Instead of spreading false bravado via media, do two things:

First stop the cross-border terrorism at once.
Second, show the real evidence that can be produced before courts of law.

Or else just zip it.

You can not go on playing this double game of sponsoring terrorism in the region and at the same time whining about being the victim.
UN banned LeT not just India. So we have provided some "real evidence" which got us what we wanted.

UN banned LeT not just India. So we have provided some "real evidence" which got us what we wanted.

So what?

TTP are also declared terrorists and are banned after the real evidence.

As I said, you can not play this double game. An honest approach would be to live and let others live.

In other words, stop exporting terrorism in other countries and only then you can have a moral right to point fingers.

So what?

TTP are also declared terrorists and are banned after the real evidence.

As I said, you can not play this double game. An honest approach would be to live and let others live.

In other words, stop exporting terrorism in other countries and only then you can have a moral right to point fingers.
Did you give any evidence of Indian involvement?

I am Disappointed......:( I was expecting one on "Modi"......

not needed for Modi, the whole world knows it, wait for him to leave office and US ban on his entry again.

Lets see if Indians can come out of denial mode. Here is the test, do you deny that:

India has armed, trained, financed deadliest terrorist organizations such LTTE for decades
India has armed, trained, financed Mukti Bahini
India has been arming, training, financing BLA and TTP as well.
?

That test will show how serious Indians on PDF are about solving terrorism.
There's only one country in denial mode which is the one you are living in right now. It's not me saying...but the world at large believes so.

& Pakistan should be the last one to test anyone else about terrorism as it's known around the world as global epicentre of terror. You have no locus standi to point fingers at others when your own backyard is full of snakes maintained to bite it's neighbours. Get rid of those... Maybe then world may take you seriously.

Due to them last Indo Pak talks got cancelled, we don't want them to create another mess this time around.
This is not an answer , Why were talks candled back then ?

Did you give any evidence of Indian involvement?

Haven't your own people given plenty of evidence about how they have supported cross-border terrorism via LTTE, Mukti Bahini etc.

Man, have some shame, really!

There's only one country in denial mode which is the one you are living in right now. It's not me saying...but the world at large believes so.

& Pakistan should be the last one to test anyone else about terrorism as it's known around the world as global epicentre of terror. You have no locus standi to point fingers at others when your own backyard is full of snakes maintained to bite it's neighbours. Get rid of those... Maybe then world may take you seriously.

Indian logic: Lets support cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood and kill thousands upon thousands of innocent lives via LTTE, Mukti Bahini, BLA, TTP etc.

And keep whining at the same time in every major international forum about how they (Indians) are the vicitms of terrorism.

And they (Indians) say, they are not living in denial! :lol:

not needed for Modi, the whole world knows it, wait for him to leave office and US ban on his entry again.

Ok Let us wait another 4 years the least if not 9 years......

Haven't your own people given plenty of evidence about how they have supported cross-border terrorism via LTTE, Mukti Bahini etc.

Man, have some shame, really!
Yes, they gave evidence in your dreams.

duplicate bills are exactly the same, you can download it from the website ...
Its not same my friend,i am sitting in India and i have access to copies of those duplicate bills and you dont have them? I am a new member or i would have linked you the format of a duplicate bill.

Indian logic: Lets support cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood and kill thousands upon thousands of innocent lives via LTTE, Mukti Bahini, BLA, TTP etc.

And keep whining at the same time in every major international forum about how they (Indians) are the vicitms of terrorism.

And they (Indians) say, they are not living in denial! :lol:
& guess what..India backs it up with living proof & world believes India, while Pakistan's hollow rhetoric is only confined to little planet within its borders & no one really takes it seriously outside. That's the difference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom