What's new

NRO no more! SC gives its verdict! All cases revived!

Congrats to :pakistan: and :pdf:
When there was a hard time for mushi and we thought that some one good will come at his place and we get worst than him. Now hope May Allah Almighty help us and send someone who can hold Pakistan and who love Pakistan.

:sniper::sniper: all these bast... Time for some new one No Zardai, No Nawaz, No chdry........

Allah Almighty bless us on this Islamic new year. Happy Islamic New Year to All of you.

Regards,
Itnay khush na ho, apni avaam ka mujhe pata hai. Nawaz Sharif avay hi avay :)

Mike Mullen is the Chariman Joint Chiefs of Staff. I doubt he is here because of the NRO, which is an entirely political/judicial matter. It has little to nothing to do with the military or its operations. He will be more concerned with the following:

"Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has rebuffed an appeal from US President Barack Obama for a speedy expansion of military action in tribal areas, the Washington Post reported Wednesday."

This is the right type of statement from Zardari, and it reflects the idea amongst Pakistanis in general, but it's too late for political point scoring at the expense of the US for Mr 10%. But I must say, this statement deserves applause. I think it's the first time I've seen such a statement issued by Zardari, usually its Gilani who shows a bit of spine.

That said, there is no doubt the Americans will be worried about Zardari's loosening grip as Pakistan's head of state. They will be left in a conundrum, do they deal with him or bypass him? The best move for them would be to deal directly with the Prime Minister from now on.
Why did Mike Mullen call up particularly Zardari for a special meeting especially on the day the supreme court was to issue a verdict on the NRO? It was NOT a special scheduled meeting. Nor it's a coincidence or a conspiracy?

Listen to ISPR Gen Abbas. America's fate success or failure in Afghanistan really depends on who is in power in Islamabad.

To the Americans, Gillani is much more difficult to deal with than Zardari. Zardari to my knowledge has not issued a single statement against the American's wrongdoings in Pakistan whether its the drone attacks in Waziristan or the spill effects of war in Afghanistan. OTOH, Gillani has been repetitively on air issuing such statements in the interests of the country. And I am judging them both based on their words.

I agree with the opposition and Imran Khan, Zardari has lost the moral ground to rule the country. I seriously doubt a beghairat of his stature would step down, however :lol: He has to be forced out of his office along with his corrupt comrades.

There has been no decision on punishing the NRO ordinance... It would be tricky to do so, he was the President and has the right to issue ordinances.

But if the NRO can be proven to be nothing but a bribe for the PPP to support him in the election then it may well be another corruption case.

Giving a bribe (that too from the national treasury) is as much corruption as is taking one.

Is it within the powers of a President to overrule or suspend the constitution at whim and grant thousands of criminals and corrupt politicians amnesties??

I dont think so.

Mushy should also be tried for treason. Law should apply to all. Otherwise simply shut down all courts.

Last edited:
Itnay khush na ho, apni avaam ka mujhe pata hai. Nawaz Sharif avay hi avay :)

My father is also with PML-N. I remember I cast my first vote to him. :lol::lol: But now at this second time I'll go with someone new. Otherwise agar me farigh hoti to elections ma khari ho jati hahahahahaha........:p:P:p:P

Is it within the powers of a President to overrule or suspend the constitution at whim and grant thousands of criminals and corrupt politicians amnesties??
Yes, unfortunately thats true.

All these men should face their cases and payback what they have taken or done crimnal acts.

Asif Ali Zardari
Hakim Ali Zardari
Altaf Hussain (Politician)
Fazal-ur-Rehman (Politician)
Nisar Khuhro
Rehman Malik
Hussain Haqqani
Aftab Ahmad Sherpao
Nawaz Khokhar
Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar
Jehangir Badar
Salman Farooqi
Siraj Shamsuddin
Mir Zafarullah Khan Jamali
Bureaucrats
Syed Muhammad Ali Shah
Brigadier Imtiaz
Ishrat-ul-Ebad
Farooque Sattar
Saleem Shahzad
Babar Ghouri.

There were 248 politicians, who were envloved in crimes. They batter give our (Pakistani people) money.
There were total 8000 people befnefited from NRO, and among them 7793 persons benefited were from Sindh.

So Y Sindh blame other proviences when they have huge number and of high profile of black sheeps in their own provience.

Last edited:
Yes, unfortunately thats true.

Musharraf actually amended the constitution in 2003/2004 to muster up all the power he could attribute to his presidency and justify his actions. That' is relatively a recent development presidents didn't have much power in the begining. Whats needed for the courts to curb presidential powers?

I am copying the email from Pak-American org from my inbox here.

Pak-Americans Welcome SC's Decision, Demand Compliance, New Ambassador to US

Washington, D. C. - 12/16/09: Today, after the Supreme Court of Pakistan declared NRO null and void, the Pakistan American National Alliance (PANA), a US-wide coalition of Pakistani-American organizations, issued a statement "congratulating the entire Pakistani nation for winning yet another historic victory on the road to good governance; demanding full compliance with Supreme Court's injunctions and guidelines; and appointment of a new, trustworthy and competent, ambassador to the US."

"The humiliation experienced by the nation on
December 16, 1971 has finally been lifted on December 16, 2009," PANA founder Dr. Agha Saeed said. "We join our brothers and sisters in Pakistan in celebrating this moment of national redemption"

PANA has issued a four-point proposal addressed to PM Gillani:

1- Fully comply with Supreme Court's "ab initio" annulment of the National Reconciliation Order (NRO) and faithfully implement its injunctions and guidelines;

2- Legislate and support independent roles for the Election Commission and the National Accountability Bureau in keeping with the letter and spirit of the Charter of Democracy. Supreme Court's decisions cannot be faithfully implemented without such empowerment,

3- Support the judiciary rejuvenate presently comatose investigations into the missing persons' cases, particularly Dr. Aafia's case; and

4- Appoint a trustworthy, professional, and competent Pakistani ambassador to the US.

The statement issued by the Pakistan American National Alliance (PANA) in part reads:

We, Pakistani Americans, congratulate the entire nation of Pakistan at this historic victory which furnishes the legal foundation for establishing transparency and accountability.

We believe that the Supreme Court's decision gives PM Gillani a rare opportunity to save the nation from the rapidly deepening crisis. Available to him are two unprecedented resources: a fully energized civil society led by an increasingly aware and engaged middle class, and, a ready reserve of solutions, techniques and mechanisms innovated by various civil society institutions like PILDAT.

We believe that faithful compliance with Supreme Court's decision by PM Gillani necessitates immediate and purposeful implementation of following measures:

National Reconciliation Order (NRO)

Today's Supreme Court decision gives Pakistan a rare opportunity of putting its house in order. Yet only five inter-effective steps can accomplish this goal: submitting to the will of the nation, complying with the judicial injunctions, empowering transparency-and-accountability-ensuring institutions, disciplining the bureaucracy, and purging the federal cabinet of corrupt and incompetent ministers.

However, we feel that nullification of NRO further obliges the Gillani government to repeal the 17th Amendment, recover fraudulently "forgiven" loans, secure unpaid taxes, and fix legal loopholes that favor Pakistan's corrupt elites.

The magnitude of PM Gillani's unconditional compliance with Supreme Court's decisions and implementation of its verdict in letter and spirit will provide a measure of his integrity and acumen.

National Accountability Bureau (NAB)

Although, its mission statement commits NAB to "work to eliminate corruptionthrough a comprehensive approach encompassing prevention, awareness, monitoring and combating," yet, regrettably, to date NAB has utterly failed to achieve these self-determined goals.

PM Gillani could fix this problem by immediately implementing Article 13 (d) of the Charter of Democracy, which calls for replacement of "politically motivated NAB with an independent accountability commission, whose chairman shall be nominated by the prime minister in consultation with the leader of opposition and confirmed by a joint parliamentary committee with 50 per cent members from treasury benches and remaining 50 per cent from opposition parties in same manner as appointment of judges through transparent public hearing."

Given that all political parties have publicly supported the principle and process of creating an independent accountability commission, PM Gillani can move expeditiously if he so intends.

Missing Persons' Cases

On page 237 of his book, In the Line of Fire, General Musharraf has indicted himself by admitting, "We have captured 689 and handed over 369 to the United States. Various Pakistani individuals have earned bounties totaling millions of dollars. Those who habitually accuse us of "not doing enough" in the war on terror should simply ask the CIA how much prize money it has paid to Pakistanis."

According to the Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association, almost 9000 missing Pakistanis remain unaccounted for despite repeated orders by superior courts.

Therefore, we urge PM Gillani to truthfully, sincerely, and wholeheartedly cooperate with the Supreme Court and institute stiff punishments for those bureaucrats and military officials not complying with judicial orders and guidelines.

A New Pakistani Ambassador to the US

While, the Western media has declared Pakistan the epicenter of worldwide violence and lawlessness, two successive governments in Pakistan have miserably failed to plead its case before the international community, particularly to the people, media, and government of the United States. During the last two years, narcissistic diplomats of questionable integrity have been damaging Pakistan's standing in the world by misrepresenting the wishes of Pakistani people.

The best method of getting out of a hole is to stop digging. It cannot be overemphasized that given the present realities, there is no diplomatic assignment demanding the appointment of the most skilled diplomat than our embassy in Washington.

Therefore, we Pakistani Americans, who are uniquely qualified to understand the "ground realities" in the United States, urge Prime Minister Gillani to appoint a new ambassador who should be thoroughly professional and a career diplomat.

The new ambassador should have a proven track record of undivided loyalty to Pakistan; an unimpeachable commitment to Pakistan's national interests; profound knowledge of history, societies, systems, and international relations; ability to engage the Pakistani-American community and earn its respect; and a thorough grasp of challenges the country presently faces in arguing Pakistan's case before the international community, especially the U.S. .

For More Information Contact:
SALIM AKHTAR, , BESTUSA80@HOTMAIL.COM

Rehman Malik is a corrupt person he should resign

194f0aa9aa7dfa1abfe497ebcc20f9f7.gif

All these men should face their cases and payback what they have taken or done crimnal acts.

Asif Ali Zardari
Hakim Ali Zardari
Altaf Hussain (Politician)
Fazal-ur-Rehman (Politician)
Nisar Khuhro
Rehman Malik
Hussain Haqqani
Aftab Ahmad Sherpao
Nawaz Khokhar
Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar
Jehangir Badar
Salman Farooqi
Siraj Shamsuddin
Mir Zafarullah Khan Jamali
Bureaucrats
Syed Muhammad Ali Shah
Brigadier Imtiaz
Ishrat-ul-Ebad
Farooque Sattar
Saleem Shahzad
Babar Ghouri.

There were 248 politicians, who were envloved in crimes. They batter give our (Pakistani people) money.
There were total 8000 people befnefited from NRO, and among them 7793 persons benefited were from Sindh.

So Y Sindh blame other proviences when they have huge number and of high profile of black sheeps in their own provience.

Presedent Should also go home, he should forgive us.

8e7887b0be6385afa3ee82658d24f7bb.gif

Rehman Malik is a corrupt person he should resign

194f0aa9aa7dfa1abfe497ebcc20f9f7.gif

Now this cartoon wants this to be proved before he resigns. Can some one remind that dumb @$$ Malik that he had promised us that gift if the X'e issue was proven and now this.
O sir ji dafa ho jaoooooooooooooo.

Musharraf actually amended the constitution in 2003/2004 to muster up all the power he could attribute to his presidency and justify his actions. That' is relatively a recent development presidents didn't have much power in the begining. Whats needed for the courts to curb presidential powers?
As far as I know the immunity wasn't part of the 17th Amendment.

Like everything else in Pakistan corruption is the main functioning theme. I’ve actually had the displeasure of dealing with our judicial system guess what the clerk Walaas use to advice, either you could employ the service of a lawyer or a judge. As for Zardari’s case America has utilized the latter option, to pressurize him into expansion of the conflict inside Pakistan. Initiating the demise of our country..

"Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has rebuffed an appeal from US President Barack Obama for a speedy expansion of military action in tribal areas, the Washington Post reported Wednesday”

As the old adage goes don’t bet against the house; Mr. 10 percent has the popular support of an entire province as well the backing of a “democratically” elected national body Which will severely hinder any expedited removal plans.

Many characters and are involved in this grand scheme, CIA installed sophisticated media agitators, clueless corrupt politicians because they will sell their mothers for the kursi (seat), and of course R&AW and RAMA TTP...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom