What's new

NRO no more! SC gives its verdict! All cases revived!

I dare disagree. Isn't it enough that the military officers, of high ranking, who have powers just like our strong politicians and bureaucracy, do the worst corruption. Generals waving off their loans of millions isn't corruption?

What can be the worst of corruption than this fact that an army official even in his private uniform and in private vehicle do not pay toll. Is it not corruption? It might seem minute but it is corruption.

How came a general can earn so much while in service that his generations have become Industrial Giants (General Akhtar Abdul Rehman). Is it possible for a fair dinkum General or even a bureaucrat can earn this? I don't think so.

KIT Out

But still the ratio is 1/40 bcoz all the politicians are corrupted. Hete these Bast**** :sniper::sniper: :blah::blah:

I wonder what will be happening in Swiss Courts when the cases of Mr. Asif Ali Zardari will get opened.

It will be like ....

THIS CASE IS PERTAINING TO MR. ASIF ALI ZARDARI V/S FEDERATION OF PAKISTAN (PRESIDENT ASIF ALI ZARDARI)

(Federation is being represented by the Preseident.)

I am to remember the joke about Musharraf when he was President as well as COAS. It was said that he gave himself extension as COAS like.....

I, PERVEZ MUSHARRAF, PRESIDENT OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN, ENDORSE THE EXTENSION OF CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF, GENERAL PERVEZ MUSHARRAF FOR ________ MONTHS

ISHQ QATIL SE BHI MAQTOOL SE HAMDARDI BHI
YEH BATA KIS SE MUHABBAT KI JAZA MANGAY GA

Corrupt people will be prosecuted by Corrupt people to end corruption out of a corrupt nation.

I had this one in Mind when N.A.B. came under control of Mr. Babar Awan.

"NAB under NABED BABAR AWAN to NAB the previously NABBED.":rofl:

KIT Out

200ebe6a28b6e156e934a60dc8754d9c.gif

Not great insight into Pakistan's politics or military. I wouldn't expect anything else from an Eastern neighbor except cheap-shots at the Pakistan Army. I'm also glad, to a certain extent, that there is this much paranoia regarding our Army in India. We're clearly winning in the arena of psych warfare, we must be doing something right.

Sir, before you come to hasty conclusions about my knowledge, I recommend you to be prudent and patient. BTW, I would love to know how you conclude that my 'insight into Pakistan's politics or military' is 'not great'.

If you came to such a conclusion because of my statement that PA is almighty in Pakistan, then I am shocked. Either you are extremely ignorant about Pakistan or delibrately pretending to be so.
As I said previously, anyone and everyone with an iota of knowledge about Pakistan knows that PA runs the show on all the matters that matter. Kerry Luger bill has been prepared precisely for this reason: to curb PA's role and give more chance of democracy's survival. But with latest SC verdict, it seems like democracy may not survive for long , atleast, not the way people of Pakistan want it to be.

But still the ratio is 1/40 bcoz all the politicians are corrupted. Hete these Bast**** :sniper::sniper: :blah::blah:

How can you give the ratio of Military by comparing them with Politicians. Because all the politicians are corrupted therefore the ratio of corruption in Military is 1/40?

Strange enough for me.

KIT Out

How can you give the ratio of Military by comparing them with Politicians. Because all the politicians are corrupted therefore the ratio of corruption in Military is 1/40?

Strange enough for me.

KIT Out

Military has very low margin of corruption. They are organised and educated ppl as compared to the pakistani politicians. I'm not saying that they all are dudh k dhuly but better than Politicians. You have the right to disagree :)

Military has very low margin of corruption. They are organised and educated ppl as compared to the pakistani politicians. I'm not saying that they all are dudh k dhuly but better than Politicians. You have the right to disagree :)

I will use this right.

The organized and educated ppl do more organized and disciplined corruption. Bureaucracy is much more educated than Military itself. A CSP officer has far more IQ than a Military Officer. But still they are corrupt.

Education and Organization or discipline can not force you to quit corruption. I would never forget the remark of "Major Raza of Alpha Bravo Charlie to Cap. Kashif by Shoaib Mansoor" ....

"Be-Imaani ka gunjaish to Masjid ke Chanday main bhi nikal ati hay. Be-Imaan honay ka faisla tum karlo, tarika main tumhain bata dn ga."
Trans:

"There can be a possibility of dishonesty even in a Mosque's Donation. Decide to be a dishonest person, ways I may tell you."

KIT Over

I will use this right.

The organized and educated ppl do more organized and disciplined corruption. Bureaucracy is much more educated than Military itself. A CSP officer has far more IQ than a Military Officer. But still they are corrupt.

Education and Organization or discipline can not force you to quit corruption. I would never forget the remark of "Major Raza of Alpha Bravo Charlie to Cap. Kashif by Shoaib Mansoor" ....

"Be-Imaani ka gunjaish to Masjid ke Chanday main bhi nikal ati hay. Be-Imaan honay ka faisla tum karlo, tarika main tumhain bata dn ga."
Trans:

"There can be a possibility of dishonesty even in a Mosque's Donation. Decide to be a dishonest person, ways I may tell you."

KIT Over

We trust or Military than Politicians............

2 FIA inspector got sacked by PM because they stopped DF minister. They were just doing there job. I had respect for PM :(

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom