What's new

NRO no more! SC gives its verdict! All cases revived!

Itnay khush na ho, apni avaam ka mujhe pata hai. Nawaz Sharif avay hi avay :)

Yes .. Your right. our public don't Remember old things.

Bas Nawaz Eik Speech karay ga aur Ham Dewanay ho jay ge.

Kash hamay abi tu hosh A jata ...:frown:
:pakistan:

Like everything else in Pakistan corruption is the main functioning theme. I’ve actually had the displeasure of dealing with our judicial system guess what the clerk Walaas use to advice, either you could employ the service of a lawyer or a judge. As for Zardari’s case America has utilized the latter option, to pressurize him into expansion of the conflict inside Pakistan. Initiating the demise of our country..

"Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has rebuffed an appeal from US President Barack Obama for a speedy expansion of military action in tribal areas, the Washington Post reported Wednesday”

As the old adage goes don’t bet against the house; Mr. 10 percent has the popular support of an entire province as well the backing of a “democratically” elected national body.

Many characters and are involved in this grand scheme, CIA installed sophisticated media agitators, clueless corrupt politicians because they will sell their mothers for the kursi (seat), and of course R&AW and RAMA TTP...

Which province??? The last time we know PPP had to bank on a another party there for forming the government.

And BTW Pakistan carries more weight than one province.

And BTW again Mr Zardari was bowing down to US policy how come he had the beef now to speak against it?

just face-saving by him just like the replacmentof BB's pic with that of Jinnah recently when he realised that his days are numbered.

There has been no decision on punishing the NRO ordinance... It would be tricky to do so, he was the President and has the right to issue ordinances.

But if the NRO can be proven to be nothing but a bribe for the PPP to support him in the election then it may well be another corruption case.

Giving a bribe (that too from the national treasury) is as much corruption as is taking one.

What are you saying?? An ordinance can't be punished and a President can't be punished either for issuing an ordinance even if it is against the constitution.

Take a look at SCoP's decission:

(viii) that since in view of the provisions of Article 100(3) of the
Constitution, the Attorney General for Pakistan could not have
suffered any act not assigned to him by the Federal Government or not
authorized by the said Government and since no order or authority had
been shown to us under which the then learned Attorney General
namely Malik Muhammad Qayyum had been authorized to address
communications to various authorities/courts in foreign countries
including Switzerland
, therefore, such communications addressed by
him withdrawing the requests for Mutual Legal Assistance or
abandoning the status of a Civil Party in such proceedings abroad or
which had culminated in the termination of proceedings before the
competent fora in Switzerland or other countries or in abandonment of
the claim of the Government of Pakistan to huge amounts of allegedly
laundered moneys, are declared to be unauthorized, unconstitutional
and illegal acts of the said Malik Muhammad Qayyum;

This part of the decission clearly puts all the blame on former AGP even though he said that courts directed and Gen. Musharraf advised him to follow the court directive.

This is how justice works. I am not a big millat fan of the CJP but I appreciate this clause because there is no evidence in writing which is required to prove adirective per the processes outlined in the functions of a govt.

What are you saying?? An ordinance can't be punished and a President can't be punished either for issuing an ordinance even if it is against the constitution.

Take a look at SCoP's decission:

(viii) that since in view of the provisions of Article 100(3) of the
Constitution, the Attorney General for Pakistan could not have
suffered any act not assigned to him by the Federal Government or not
authorized by the said Government and since no order or authority had
been shown to us under which the then learned Attorney General
namely Malik Muhammad Qayyum had been authorized to address
communications to various authorities/courts in foreign countries
including Switzerland
, therefore, such communications addressed by
him withdrawing the requests for Mutual Legal Assistance or
abandoning the status of a Civil Party in such proceedings abroad or
which had culminated in the termination of proceedings before the
competent fora in Switzerland or other countries or in abandonment of
the claim of the Government of Pakistan to huge amounts of allegedly
laundered moneys, are declared to be unauthorized, unconstitutional
and illegal acts of the said Malik Muhammad Qayyum;

This part of the decission clearly puts all the blame on former AGP even though he said that courts directed and Gen. Musharraf advised him to follow the court directive.

This is how justice works. I am not a big millat fan of the CJP but I appreciate this clause because there is no evidence in writing which is required to prove adirective per the processes outlined in the functions of a govt.
Haan I know that too, Malik Qayyum saved Musharraf on this one by taking it all on him.

So far as far as the Swiss cases and the NRO are concerned, Malik Qayyum issued the NRO :). Only in Pakistan. I wonder how he'd agree to it and didn't take Musharraf's name in a capacity more than advisement.

Haan I know that too, Malik Qayyum saved Musharraf on this one by taking it all on him.

So far as far as the Swiss cases and the NRO are concerned, Malik Qayyum issued the NRO :). Only in Pakistan. I wonder how he'd agree to it and didn't take Musharraf's name in a capacity more than advisement.

oh no, Malik sahib took Gen. Musharraf's name but he couldn't provide a single document showing a written directive from Gen Musharraf.

and since no order or authority had
been shown to us
under which the then learned Attorney General namely Malik Muhammad Qayyum had been authorized to address communications to various authorities/courts in foreign countries including Switzerland,

I have just heard that Swiss authorities will not start cases until the GoP initiate them first in Pakistan.

Which province??? The last time we know PPP had to bank on a another party there for forming the government.

I was speaking of popular support. Most of the opposing Sindh parties are from Karachi which isn’t even considered part of sindh rather region of its own.

And BTW Pakistan carries more weight than one province.

The sad fact of a elected governance is that the greatest party holds the leading power which in turn gives them the greatest amount of command leaving rest of elected assembly ineffective

And BTW again Mr Zardari was bowing down to US policy how come he had the beef now to speak against it?

The situation wouldn't be any different if NS or army was in power.

just face-saving by him just like the replacmentof BB's pic with that of Jinnah recently when he realised that his days are numbered.

As soon as NS bro gets in power the restoration of CJ is shuffeled to the backburner of insignificant concern.. typical politics.. atleast with zardari there are no surprises.

Zardari is the lesser of 3 major evils, as i explain below:

A center left government is best suited for our survival and interest at this current fragile time due to: better relation between Obama and zardari administration(maybe a favourable trade agreement similar to the one china has). Keep propaganda to a minimum of Pakistan extremist and nukes falling into the wrong hands, push India away from America. United states is supporting a chunk of our economy as well providing modernization to our military. Of course there are negatives but even if allow a center-right religious party to come into power it would allow America of accomplishing its goal of invading Baluchistan and nwfp.

Last edited:
hahaha What i said yesturday look at my msg after 10 mins 10:12 PM (NRO)

batain bohat sun li hain ub implement karkay dekhaye ham b dekhaingay ZARDARI aur NRO walay andar hotay hain kay nahi.. ye storyaan chal rahe hain!

and Today finally my words on aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

THERE IS NO EVEN NOT A SINGLE GOVT OFFICAL RESIGN !!! hahhaahahhahha thats

ye hey Real RULE OF LAW IN PAKISTAN!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The name of Zardari is not on ECL
You can't stop the President from travelling abroad, he has indemnity. I believe he has immunity even from trials, which is quite a slap in the face of Pakistanis. Zardari's basically saying, "I'm untouchable, b*tches!" Though, I don't think he would have slept too well last night.

His assets, foreign and national are also untouched as far as I know. It will be, at first, the little players that will suffer the most. Hopefully, as time goes on, the Chief Justice can make the lives of these bigger players miserable as well. Zardari hasn't lost the moral right to be the President because he never had it. Now he has lost what little credibility he had as well.

I wonder, how exactly does impeachment work? what is the process of impeachment, and if one were to demand impeachment, how could one go about it? Is it a legal process or is it a political one?

Lastly, I haven't heard anything from "Quaid-e-MQM" yet. Generally, he is the first to let his opinions known through the telephone, whether somebody cares or not. What happened, did he swallow his own tongue?

I think he weill fly out of the country and i dont think so he will stand the trials if any were initiated.

For impeachment one third majority is needed against him which is unlikely

Thank you, my friend. I was looking for the complete list as well.

You won't believe how happy looking at this list made me. Not because I dislike the people on there (most people I don't even know), but because, finally, there is evidence of some Transparency and Accountability. These two words alone have the power to overhaul Pakistani politics for the better. It really is unprecedented.

This move I rank up there with the best things to happen to Pakistani politics/society in this decade:
- Freedom of Media
- Restoration of Democracy (somewhat)
- Freedom of Judiciary
- Anullment of the National Reconciliation Ordnance

Hi
Now its the time for generals accountability. There are too much holes.
They should show where is going the 82 % of the budget of the nation.
It'll be fair than.
Otherwise, one side bowling.
Regards

Hi
Now its the time for generals accountability. There are too much holes.
They should show where is going the 82 % of the budget of the nation.
It'll be fair than.
Otherwise, one side bowling.
Regards
Get your facts straight.The defence budget is no where near 82% and NRO also contains a retired brigader and several retired generals were exposed during the recent publication of loans write off names.So they are not spared by any means.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom