What's new

NRIs can now vote in India

Did you forget it's the remittances of NRIs that keeps the country functioning?

Without their money, you can't buy petrol for your car because the country won't have foreign exchange to buy oil. All your imported goods were also financed by NRIs.

Nonsense.

This is IDF logic. Aren't you a "mod" there? :lol:

Cheers, Doc

You say liberal and secular as if they are bad things.

Today the meaning of Liberal and Secular have been so maligned that they are almost like an abuse. there are no true liberals and seculars in India. The people who call themselves liberals and seculars are scum of the earth o obviously these terms are now bad things

Today the meaning of Liberal and Secular have been so maligned that they are almost like an abuse. there are no true liberals and seculars in India. The people who call themselves liberals and seculars are scum of the earth o obviously these terms are now bad things

And I guess the certifying authorities on who is a true secular and/or liberal are bigoted communal sanghi scum.

Cheers, Doc

And I guess the certifying authorities on who is a true secular and/or liberal are bigoted communal sanghi scum.

Cheers, Doc
So who is the certifying authority - Clueless Pappu, Corrupt Lalu or Dramebaaz Kejriwal?

These people claim to be great "Secular" leaders

So who is the certifying authority - Clueless Pappu, Corrupt Lalu or Dramebaaz Kejriwal?

These people claim to be great "Secular" leaders

Why do you care?

You are a sanghi. You have your chosen leader.

Let the secular liberals of India decide who will be theirs.

After all, there is no longer a consensus middle path in India.

Cheers, Doc

@padamchen I have asked you this question many times but you always avoid it or dodge it.

Let us accept for a moment that BJP is "communal". Please tell me which party is a "truly secular" party. And dont give me degrees of secularism. You are either secular or communal. there is nothing in between

I don't support this Proxy Voting system for NRI's even though I am Modified. :p:

I have asked you this question many times but you always avoid it or dodge it.

Let us accept for a moment that BJP is "communal". Please tell me which party is a "truly secular" party. And dont give me degrees of secularism. You are either secular or communal. there is nothing in between

There are always degrees in a free democracy.

Please move to North Korea if you want black and white (or red).

Cheers, Doc

There are always degrees in a free democracy.

Please move to North Korea if you want black and white (or red).

Cheers, Doc
You see I am an engineer. I believe in 0's and 1's. All the things can be described as a set of 0's and 1's. there is no ambiguity. You , I believe, are from an Arts background that is why you try to hide behind a continum.

What exposes your hypocrisy, or you fail to understand (if I give you a benefit of doubt) that if there is a continum then it means that no party has the right to call itself secular and BJP as communal.

You see I am an engineer. I believe in 0's and 1's. All the things can be described as a set of 0's and 1's. there is no ambiguity. You , I believe, are from an Arts background that is why you try to hide behind a continum.

What exposes your hypocrisy, or you fail to understand (if I give you a benefit of doubt) that if there is a continum then it means that no party has the right to call itself secular and BJP as communal.

The BJP is a 0.

In that I get your support of it.

Cheers, Doc

The BJP is a 0.

In that I get your support of it.

Cheers, Doc

BJP is 0 then who is a 1?

Obviously fighting for uniform civil code - same law for all irrespective of religion is the most communal thing you can do.

PS - dont say UCC = Hindu Law. No where has BJP said this. The National Law Commision has circulated a questionnaire which will help draft a UCC. but the "secular" organizations did not even answer it.

The triple talaq verdict is about to come. As it is widely believed the SC is going to outlaw 3T. Will that be communal or secular? taking it further - the party which opposes 3T is it communal or secular

What about the party which overtuned the Shah Bano judgement just to appease its vote bank. Is it communal or secular?

BJP is 0 then who is a 1?

Obviously fighting for uniform civil code - same law for all irrespective of religion is the most communal thing you can do.

PS - dont say UCC = Hindu Law. No where has BJP said this. The National Law Commision has circulated a questionnaire which will help draft a UCC. but the "secular" organizations did not even answer it.

The triple talaq verdict is about to come. As it is widely believed the SC is going to outlaw 3T. Will that be communal or secular? taking it further - the party which opposes 3T is it communal or secular

What about the party which overtuned the Shah Bano judgement just to appease its vote bank. Is it communal or secular?

You are blind to the feelings of Indians who are not Hindu.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom