What's new

Nowaday Vietnam: real life ( with pictures )

What's Chinese ones ?
If it's this one, Vietnam has no city look like it.
110436_3_thuong_hai.jpg

I didn't post it as it's black and white, but because of its high dense of high-rise building, as comparison to our cities which has many low rise buildings. in attempt to make the visual definition to the visitor who never visit Vietnam ( but China ).
If you ever visited to Vietnam, feel free to post your own pictures in B&W or grayscale here.

Btw, above image isn't the black and white, because I could notice the traffic signboard in Green. Even if it's B&W do you think anyone could downgrade your city by converting it to B&W ?

In real life, You may find no space to put your foot on sidewalk of busy streets in Hanoi
4_129645.jpg

2_186658.jpg

lan-chiem-via-he-3trongbai_rojl.jpg

Tourists riding on Cyclo in Hanoi
Sans Souci is similar to Don't worry
B2BDDCC6-B79D-4339-BF00-F3EE828847D6_cx0_cy1_cw0_w987_r1_s_r1.jpg

3-7394-1444099015.jpg

and in Ho Chi Minh city
du-lich-viet-trung-timelesscharm-vn.jpg

I didn't post it as it's black and white, but because of its high dense of high-rise building, as comparison to our cities which has many low rise buildings. in attempt to make the visual definition to the visitor who never visit Vietnam ( but China ).
If you ever visited to Vietnam, feel free to post your own pictures in B&W or grayscale here.

Btw, above image isn't the black and white, because I could notice the traffic signboard in Green. Even if it's B&W do you think anyone could downgrade your city by converting it to B&W ?

In real life, You may find no space to put your foot on sidewalk of busy streets in Hanoi
4_129645.jpg

2_186658.jpg

lan-chiem-via-he-3trongbai_rojl.jpg

Tourists riding on Cyclo in Hanoi
Sans Souci is similar to Don't worry
B2BDDCC6-B79D-4339-BF00-F3EE828847D6_cx0_cy1_cw0_w987_r1_s_r1.jpg

3-7394-1444099015.jpg

and in Ho Chi Minh city
du-lich-viet-trung-timelesscharm-vn.jpg

Good, I see many Chinese tourists travelling happily in those pics.

I want more real-life pictures here.

Colour or B&W ; feel free to post them.

I asked you for Da Nang real life, @Carlosa

Good, I see many Chinese tourists travelling happily in those pics.

Yes. They have nothing to worry about.

@TaiShang : if you are traveller, you could make comment on the hotel you stayed, even a 5 star hotel once disappointed you, you could make negative comment on it. It depends.

We never tried to hide negative views on us. So I think everybody has the right to make comment on anything they experienced, Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese ...

I would punch on the face anyone who trying to ban me from posting my comments on the hotels I stayed, the cities I ever visited.

Last edited:
I want more real-life pictures here.

Colour or B&W ; feel free to post them.

I asked you for Da Nang real life, @Carlosa

Yes. They have nothing to worry about.

@TaiShang : if you are traveller, you could make comment on the hotel you stayed, even a 5 star hotel once disappointed you, you could make negative comment on it. It depends.

We never tried to hide negative views on us. So I think everybody has the right to make comment on anything they experienced, Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese ...

I would punch on the face anyone who trying to ban me from posting my comments on the hotels I stayed, the cities I ever visited.

I'll post about Danang later. I have to go now.

I suppose that according to Taishang, nobody reports negative travelling experiences in China and when they do, its a false accounts just because he says so. Interesting.

BoQ77 does not have control on other people's postings. The Indian comment was a passing comment without ulterior intentions, but that comment was used by Taishang to blow it out of proportion in order to show his dislike of Indians and to derail the thread and attack BoQ77.

Planing to visit vietnam soon.have 6 days ...where to visit .
My choices are nature beauty and above all nightlife. @BoQ77 @Viet

HCM City or Saigon is the city of night life in Vietnam.
From HCMC, you could visit Southwest, tropical fruit paradise, afloating market or to Vung Tau beach city, or fly to Phu Quoc island, one of the most beautiful island of Vietnam

Southwest
ngoi-thuyen-1_660x0.jpg

2-1472551604_660x0.jpg

5-vuon-thanh-long_660x0.jpg

12-1472551609_660x0.jpg

13_660x0.jpg

15-lam-banh-xeo_660x0.jpg

Bikini and burkini all allowed. LOL

lam-duyen-voi-nang-bien.jpg

I never protest the post of a Chinese member with picture of old drawing of shuttlecock kicking in China.
Because it's related, even it's slightly spam using unsuitable words

I even post the different names of that sport in several countries.
By doing that, you could easily find out more about it.

another false flagged @Daniel808 later reported me as trolling China in my post
by my introduction about shuttlecock kicking as"the sport created in China, but Vietnam mastered it and rank no. 1",
he or another could easily call me as a thief if I introduce that sport as Vietnam creation.
While it's very normal to introduce that way. It's not too popular sport, but very popular in Vietnam and China, two major powers of that sport on earth.

When we make reference or illustration, we would refer to the closest term, image that the visitors ever known.
By words or images, we would refer as "hey, did you ever to Indonesia? if yes, our cost for living is about equal to Indonesia" or as a Chinese members Hanoi city has some look of a China style city, while Saigon is more Western style.

Or if the visitor is from Bangkok, as I visited Bangkok, I could point out what our cities are different from Bangkok, ....

Dear Chinese members and Mods, you can't identify what's related, what not, can you ?
That's why you wrote this
Guys let's stick to topic.
From here onward real pis of Vietnam are welcome, no other pics, no more city vs city.
Thanks!

By remove my photo of a city ( I'm not sure it's China city or not. It may not ) but posting it as a city with high rise buildings, that oppose to our cities always with low rise buildings.
the Mod violated my right of posting normal things to explain to our visitors in visual way.

Other pics, comparisons are needed and not spam, if they stick to the topic.

So how about the post with two cameras ? post #16

@waz : please help.

Last edited:
Typical southeast asian style,maybe I will visit there someday.Hope the Customs won't be too corrupted as rumors. Nice Pics:pop:

By remove my photo of a city ( I'm not sure it's China city or not. It may not ) but posting it as a city with high rise buildings, that oppose to our cities always with low rise buildings.

Post a photo that you are sure what it's about, or not at all. Thanks.

Last edited:
Real fact,
Vietnamese people in the North and Central provinces rarely go swimming at sea from November to January.
The Western people in Vietnam may still go to beaches in November.

I am trying to figure out why.

There's a big change in climate when you passed Hue city to South ( starting from Da Nang )
During November - December, when we are at Hanoi, the temperature could be at 5 - 15 C degrees, Da Nang is at 27-28 C degree.
I heard that it's during rainy season, but suffered very little of light rain during a day.

In Northern, we don't go to beach in winter, or even autumn, spring, because our wives feel cold, and because there's no long holiday and we consider beaches in Northern isn't beautiful.

Last edited:
Vietnamese found motor scooters or motocycler as the most convenient means for everyday travel in the city.
That's why you would find scooters everywhere, on the road, sidewalks, ... even found the foreigners with scooters.

It's similar to in Taiwan cities or Indonesia, or India (?)

I myself found some foreigners control scooter or motorcycler in Vietnam streets and roads better than Vietnamese does.

It's easy for you, if you already use scooter or e-biker once in your life.

Grab one and down the street, the traffic policemen rarely stop foreigners with scooters.

mzt1391074761.jpg

HCM City or Saigon is the city of night life in Vietnam.
From HCMC, you could visit Southwest, tropical fruit paradise, afloating market or to Vung Tau beach city, or fly to Phu Quoc island, one of the most beautiful island of Vietnam

Southwest
ngoi-thuyen-1_660x0.jpg

2-1472551604_660x0.jpg

5-vuon-thanh-long_660x0.jpg

12-1472551609_660x0.jpg

13_660x0.jpg

15-lam-banh-xeo_660x0.jpg

Bikini and burkini all allowed. LOL

lam-duyen-voi-nang-bien.jpg

Great pictures.

Back
Top Bottom