What's new

Now you understand why China will not support....

Asking two senior forum members to get lost is a poor way of deflecting questions.

Couple of Chinese becoming a senior members on a Pakistani defense forum. What a shock?

Wait! Did I deflect your question again?

Who cares what you think. Get going.

That is the only answer you can give, and you've given it several times on this thread alone.

Face it, nobody is going to "get going" just because you told them to. :azn:

Couple of Chinese becoming a senior members on a Pakistani defense forum. What a shock?

Wait! Did I deflect your question again?

Yes you did. :lol:

Indian members don't tend to last around here, due to the constant trolling.

You do your people proud.

Thank you. I was hoping for your approval.:what:

On a serious note, I don't want to give a reply because its inconsequential. Just like your rants on this forum. They are not going change what's gonna happen.

If India doesn't deserve the UNSC seat, then it won't get it. Our stance wouldn't matter. When the time comes, we'll see. Why to get on a fight?

Whatever makes you sleep better. But we all know the real reason.

Why don't you enlighten us?

The moderators here are fair and objective, much better than the moderators of Indian forums like BR who like to join in the bashing themselves.

I am quoting an ex-IA officer.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x744.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x744.
but situation has changed.

Do you guys even care if India attends or not? I mean with 1.2 billion ppl, India's economy is still smaller than Canada's... We have like what? 31 milllion?

Yeah! but tell me what is the economic growth rate of Canada ?

People are already wondering what purpose nations like Canada and Italy have in the G8.

I think Indians were represented by their masters 5000 miles away at both the Nazi and Japanese surrenders. History hurts, and that's why Indians live in the future.

We have a civilized history even before your kind knew what it meant to be literate.

Unlike your kind,who live in arbitrary delusions of past,its better to live in the future.

Why don't you enlighten us?

The moderators here are fair and objective, much better than the moderators of Indian forums like BR who like to join in the bashing themselves.

If you say so. With no disrespect to Mods here they are after all nationalists, they sometimes gets riled up by some Indian comments, but your sucking up to them is quite obvious.

Don't even bother replying. That's it from me. I won't reply back.

chill guyz...not a good way of discussing things.....abusing, asking to get lost, etc etc

whatever u say or do..but dont loose sanity and atleast dont miss the damn point that we are discussing!

Thanks !

Maybe I shouldn't have started this UNSC flame war.

Apologies...

Last edited:
chill guyz...not a good way of discussing things.....abusing, asking to get lost, etc etc

whatever u say or do..but dont loose sanity and atleast dont miss the damn point that we are discussing!

Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom