What's new

Now you understand why China will not support....

We'll see about that. But as for your comment, I'll give you this. Enjoy.

LOL you can't answer anybody's arguments, so you resort to personal attacks before... and now troll images. :azn:

Brazil has the 8th largest economy, India is only 11th. :rofl:

Clean up your mess of poverty, and maybe in 20 years we can talk about you guys getting a veto, but I doubt it.

Why are you replying to bunch of trolls. They are having a field day today. Let them be.
k but they must know why India has right to claim veto power.

LOL you can't answer anybody's arguments, so you resort to personal attacks before... and now troll images. :azn:

Brazil has the 8th largest economy, India is only 11th. :rofl:

Clean up your mess, and maybe in 20 years we can talk about you guys getting a veto, but I doubt it.

Okay whatever you say my master. Lets just wait for next couple of years to see how events unfold. Please stop ranting on this forum, it'll get you nowhere.

But thank you for your concern. Now get lost.

Brazil has the 8th largest economy, India is only 11th.
"only" eleventh?there are two hundred+ nations in world and we are eleventh largest economy in world so we have left two hundred+ nations behind.

LOL, so you STILL cannot even give a coherent answer to anyone, all you can do is accuse people of trolling. :lol:

What a poor excuse...

Why should I? When the current events itself suggesting otherwise. I mean support coming from 4 of 5 P5's ( waiting on wen Jiabao). We'll show our importance by achieving something not ranting on a remote forum with illogical comments. Now don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Okay whatever you say my master. Lets just wait for next couple of years to see how events unfold. Please stop ranting on this forum, it'll get you nowhere.

Thanks for the advice, but I will decline. :azn:

Sort out your shoddy infrastructure and feed your people first. Then come back in twenty years and state your case again.

Asking two senior forum members to get lost is a poor way of deflecting questions.

Why should I? When the current events itself suggesting otherwise. I mean support coming from 4 of 5 P5's ( waiting on wen Jiabao). We'll show our importance by achieving something not ranting on a remote forum with illogical comments.

copy/paste :)

Here's my arrogant prediction. The reform process will drag on for at least another 5 years or so. The whole time, the west will wave this trinket in front of India to get it to do as it is told and when India finally gets a seat it will be a non-veto permanent seat in a batch with several other countries in a much expanded UNSC, where a regular (non-veto) seat will mean a hell of a lot less than it does even now.

:cheers:

and this is assume it happens at all.

Lots of countries do. So what? Veto power is reserved for the winners of world war 2. Maybe you'll get your chance in WW3 if you side with us.
we on your side?:rofl:and will PRC WIN WW3?:sniper:

A liability imo. Always suspicious, needs its ego carefully stroked and hasn't won against a war against a non-subcontinent army in 2000 years. I'd pass.

The Hephthalites/white Huns were a Central Asian nomadic,so do they count as non-subcontinental.

Also the Mughals were Turko-Mongoloids.

"only" eleventh?there are two hundred+ nations in world and we are eleventh largest economy in world so we have left two hundred+ nations behind.

According to the BBC you have more people in poverty than Africa does. Fix that first and maybe you can talk.

For the record, a permanent seat is not the same as a veto. There is no way you're going to get the veto without unanimous support from the P5. Ask Obama if he said anything about a veto. :rofl:

Here's my arrogant prediction. The reform process will drag on for at least another 5 years or so. The whole time, the west will wave this trinket in front of India to get it to do as it is told and when India finally gets a seat it will be a non-veto permanent seat in a batch with several other countries in a much expanded UNSC, where a regular (non-veto) seat will mean a hell of a lot less than it does even now.

:cheers:

and this is assume it happens at all.

I'll too give you an arrogant answer. Who cares what you think. Get going.

The Hephthalites/white Huns were a Central Asian nomadic,so do they count as non-subcontinental.

Also the Mughals were Turko-Mongoloids.

I am quoting an ex-IA officer.

Thestateofthearmy001.jpg

Thestateofthearmy002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom