What's new

Now you understand why China will not support....

Is they any thing substantial in this claim,buddy that is not correct

Yeah, the PRC and RF succeeded the ROC and USSR in 1971 and 1991 respectively. All 5 permanent members were permanent since 1945... There wasn't any re-"entry" into the UNSC...

Last edited:
Ok!

So will China support Pakistan for UNSC membership since Pakistan is not attending the summit?

Just because India begged does that mean China should support India for permanent u.n. seat ? LOL

You do realize that both Germany and Brazil have "snubbed" China by deciding to go to the Nobel presentation

But they are still FRIENDLIER than India who wants China dead.

I wonder how many country will come to support india if some thing similar happen to india

No country will support India if Norway offer a Nobel prize to Arundhati Roy.

AND WAT WAS THE POINT U WERE TRYING TO MAKE HERE?

The point is you can't trust India. On one hand India begs China to support her for permanent U.N. seat and on the other hand she joins forces with anti-China countries to bully China.

when China got into security council(1971) what was its poverty rate?? what was its economical power?? what was its military power?? and what was its current status now??

and if we assume India gets UNSC seat this December, India is far better than what China was in 1971.
so blaming India for UNSC permanent seat aspiration amidst this poverty, etc are completely baseless.

UNSC seat is not only a matter of power projection, its also builds trust for international investors...

With such a poor human rights record....who will trust India ???

why cant i compare India 2010 with China 1971 only with regard to entry into UNSC??

relatively wasn't India better than China when it got into UNSC??

1.2 billion people,Trillion $ economy, 7th largest nation, 3rd largest Army, 4th largest Airforce, 4th largest navy, 2nd largest market.
is there any better candidate for UNSC other than India in the current situation??

Back then with 1 rupee you could buy 10 Samosa but now you can't even buy one.

Now India needs a clean human rights record to qualify for applying for a u.n. seat.

Last edited:
Just because India begged does that mean China should support India for permanent u.n. seat ? LOL

When was the last time India begged before China,ur the begging bowl of the world not us

But they are still FRIENDLIER than India who wants China dead.

Go and cry about it

No country will support India if Norway offer a Nobel prize to Arundhati Roy.

Ahem this was 1 particular response which attracted my attention,do u know the basic difference between A Roy and Liu Xiabo

While Liu is ******* in Jail,A Roy in India is still a free citizen exercising every democratic rights even misusing it,even India will itself attend the ceremony if she is awarded or atleast dont make an elephant out of a mole

The point is you can't trust India. On one hand India begs China to support her for permanent U.N. seat and on the other hand she joins forces with anti-China countries to bully China.

same :blah::blah::blah:,it never ends

With such a poor human rights record....who will trust India ???

Opps look like both China and Pakistan r enjoying incredible human rights perfomance

Back then with 1 rupee you could buy 10 Samosa but now you can't even buy one.

Now India needs a clean human rights record to qualify for applying for a u.n. seat.

Ok dont worry we will give 10 samosas free to every nation which vote for us:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hephthalites/white Huns were a Central Asian nomadic,so do they count as non-subcontinental.

Also the Mughals were Turko-Mongoloids.

Adding to that, the mighty Alexander met his first ever defeat here.

When was the last time India begged before China,ur the begging bowl of the world not us

Do some search...

While Liu is ******* in Jail,A Roy in India is still a free citizen exercising every democratic rights even misusing it,even India will itself attend the ceremony if she is awarded or atleast dont make an elephant out of a mole

You fool. He is not in Jail. He is only not allowed to leave the country.

Arundhati Roy 'can be prosecuted'
Arundhati Roy 'can be prosecuted'

Opps look like both China and Pakistan r enjoying incredible human rights perfomance

Kashmiris agree with you.

kashmiris agree with us that wand china and Pakistan have bad human rights records.now happy hafizz!you are right.

Kashmiris agree with you.

Last edited:
The Hephthalites/white Huns were a Central Asian nomadic,so do they count as non-subcontinental.

Also the Mughals were Turko-Mongoloids.

There are countless other examples. Greeks getting defeated to Mouryas, Mongal were defeated by Delhi sultanate. I think it's the only example Mongals getting defeated except their defeat to Egypt.

Mongol invasions of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm just tired of the restless droning by these guys. They are indeed a resilient lot.

Last edited:
There are countless other examples. Greeks getting defeated to Mouryas, Mongal were defeated my Delhi sultanate. I think it's the only example Mongals getting defeated except Egypt.

Mongol invasions of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes! The statement i was trying to rebuff was Indians did not win any wars against non-subcontinental enemy in the last 2000 years.

that from 1st century till now.

Of course there are more examples like 1st battle of Rajasthan.

Also Afghan-Sikh wars.

For Mongols war,the credit goes to Khilji and his general Zafar Khan

Yes! The statement i was trying to rebuff was Indians did not win any wars against non-subcontinental enemy in the last 2000 years.

that from 1st century till now.

Of course there are more examples like 1st battle of Rajasthan.

Also Afghan-Sikh wars.

1st

Yeah my droning reference is to them only. Having a 'half-knowledge' is always dangerous. Specially if you conjure up your history knowledge solely on articles which paints India in bad colour.

Also Cholas had their empire stretched to East-Asian countries.

Back
Top Bottom