What's new

Now Indians Calling SU-30 MKI as Indigenous !

Su30 mki is as much as indigenious as jf-17 is for pakistan.

But we also got lca to be named as another indigenious fighter.
Sonny India isnt co developer or co owner of IP of su
As pak is of jf
Nor Russia gives share to India of su sales to other nations as pak receives in jf17 sales due to point 1
U need Russian permission to install other countries systems in su and Russian licensing as u don't own IP of su
But pak doesn't need Chinese noc for that because we own IP of jf17 sonny :)

RWR

GAY HYPA POWA HIND OF THE UNIVERSE @Anik101 ;):enjoy:
WE HAVE DIFFERENT INDIGENOUS APPROACH THAN INDIA @Anik101 :angel:
You resort to trolling when you fail to counter an argument with facts which I guess you lack.
BTW do you even have a supersonic wind tunnel facility in your country. I don't think there is any other country in this world which claims to have developed a fighter jet without proper wind tunnel facility.

Su30MKI production facility at HAL Nashik
images
images
Sukhoi_Su_30MKI_Manufacturing.jpg
AA+Nashik.jpg

images
images

MFD by Samtel electronics:
mfd.png
5094356_untitled18_jpeg86fc3f47fae9e89fa4e85ab79a33fc58

BEL MAWS
images

High band jammer for Su30MKI by DARE
images

DARE direction finding pod
C4r1URXXUAAl_sW.jpg:large

Su30MKI with Astra BVRAAM
images

DRDO anti radiation missile
JitteryFixedEyra-poster.jpg
thats an assembly line (in case you dont know how an assembly line looks like ) .

thats an assembly line (in case you dont know how an assembly line looks like ) .
Yup... Different components are put together and an aircraft is produced. I have already posted the details of Indian components used.

lol common on if you are capable of making su-30 why you displayed tejas that too on truck .
For public to have a closer look. BTW Tejas was not the first aircraft to be displayed on a Truck during Republic Day parade. Previously MiG27 and Jaguar were displayed on a Truck as fly past was not possible due to bad weather.

Yup... Different components are put together and an aircraft is produced. I have already posted the details of Indian components used.

For public to have a closer look. BTW Tejas was not the first aircraft to be displayed on a Truck during Republic Day parade. Previously MiG27 and Jaguar were displayed on a Truck as fly past was not possible due to bad weather.
engine ,airframe ,electric system ?

Not locally assembled but locally manufactured. Very few things are imported from Russia.
What you don't have the engines you don't have the avionics i.e radar.Don't have the alloy to built it.So how?

lol question remain the same .
if you are capable of making hi tech planes why do you fail in a project like tejas ?
if i am good at making automatic rifle i will try machine gun next and certainly wont fail in single bullet rifle .

Back
Top Bottom