What's new

Now Indians Calling SU-30 MKI as Indigenous !

It is now obvious that the some losers aping to be some form of TT have had their brains implanted by the likes of DRDO, who like some of the company's other products are just full of it and try to get attention with every turn of a screw. The genius TT reminds me of the Basanti who is married off into a fishing community, initially she complains about the smell but as she gets accustomed to it, she starts boasting that since she arrived , all the smell has disappeared. Seems the TT has all the smell and else lodged in the upper crust thus he/she/it is condemned to repeat same nonsense in every reply.
As I often say, Conduct reflects upbringing, you have shown your's through years of your conduct here.
;)

As I often say, Conduct reflects upbringing, you have shown your's through years of your conduct here.
;)
Off course it does, any wonder you display more shiners than any sane member, suggest you fire your Dalit teacher.

@Oscar @WebMaster @Horus @The Eagle @Slav Defence

Kindly change the batteries in the so called TT as he/she/it has malfunctioned and being generous with his ratings.
So much credibility of this forum.

AL-31FP ToT is manufacturing ToT and it went to HAL.

DRDO's Kaveri requires design ToT which no one is willing to give, but is being developed on our own. DRDO and HAL are unrelated.
as you said on your earlier post, the core of AL-31FP and other parts being manufactured at India, so if you have simple logic and commonsense, developing KAVERI had/will no problem for India because basic tech is there (AL-31FP) for designing/developing/finishing KAVERI and tell me why KAVERI failed in high altitude tests in Russia and why you reach for FRENCH company SAFRAN to get rid complexities/difficulties on KAVERI, please give sensible answer for me thanks @randomradio :angel:

as you said on your earlier post, the core of AL-31FP and other parts being manufactured at India, so if you have simple logic and commonsense, developing KAVERI had/will no problem for India because basic tech is there (AL-31FP) for designing/developing/finishing KAVERI and tell me why KAVERI failed in high altitude tests in Russia and why you reach for FRENCH company SAFRAN to get rid complexities/difficulties on KAVERI, please give sensible answer for me thanks @randomradio :angel:

Are you too stupid to understand? Kaveri is already in integration phase, and without any foreign help.

Are you too stupid to understand? Kaveri is already in integration phase, and without any foreign help.
Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 2.22.47 PM.png

no foreign help aye?

is it any wonder then why no one takes anything that an indian says seriously...lying seems to be a national pastime in india.

PHIR say pakrra giya! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom