What's new

Now Indians Calling SU-30 MKI as Indigenous !

As you agreed, Su30MKI is Indigenous. JF-17 is still made through CKDs from Chengdu and depends on parts on them as well.

With so much Chinese input in your JF-17 project, even that doesn't qualify to be called Pakistani then.
It's not what i have agreed to or what your bewildered mind wishes for.
The fact is the whole world knows that SU-30 is a Russian invention and then sold to others.
As for JF-17, no one ever claimed it to be Indigenous and is always referred to by those matter as a joint project.
Being a partner thus Pakistan can market and display it anywhere and sell it to third parties like Nigeria.
You OTOH have to await spares to keep them functioning.

It's not what i have agreed to or what your bewildered mind wishes for.
The fact is the whole world knows that SU-30 is a Russian invention and then sold to others.
As for JF-17, no one ever claimed it to be Indigenous and is always referred to by those matter as a joint project.
Being a partner thus Pakistan can market and display it anywhere and sell it to third parties like Nigeria.
You OTOH have to await spares to keep them functioning.

You did agree su30mki is Indigenous to India. Su30 is Russian.

And JF17 also needs to await spares to keep them functioning. Or else they be like F solah, ooof. Sorry, cheap shot.

You did agree su30mki is Indigenous to India. Su30 is Russian.

And JF17 also needs to await spares to keep them functioning. Or else they be like F solah, ooof. Sorry, cheap shot.
are you really claiming Sukhoi-30 as an Indian product? for real?
5 countries have manufacturing facilities for F-16s but this dosnt means f-16 is their home grown fighter
jf-17 is like euro fighter a joint collaboration b/w Pakistan & china we hold 58% shares while India is just another customer of Russian sukhois

are you really claiming Sukhoi-30 as an Indian product? for real?
5 countries have manufacturing facilities for F-16s but this dosnt means f-16 is their home grown fighter
jf-17 is like euro fighter a joint collaboration b/w Pakistan & china we hold 58% shares while India is just another customer of Russian sukhois

Indigenous does not mean Indian. It just means where it originates from. Not CKD.

Su30MKi is only built in India from scratch. Russia does not have a line for that anymore.

Rest of your garbage, I am sure is useless. For real.

Indigenous does not mean Indian
its means the Sukhoi 30 is a russian aircraft and whole world knows it
the truth is your 60% fleet is grounded due to lack of spares despite being Indi-genous
oh well i just realize the world Indigenous is also Indigenous to India since it has "Indi" in it

the truth is your 60% fleet is grounded due to lack of spares despite being Indi-genous
oh well i just realize the world Indigenous is also Indigenous to India since it has "Indi" in it

inspiring stuff...

you are a worthy elite member of the forum.

Oh Jesus.

Indigenous is an English word denoting point of origin.

Please educate yourself.

LOL...Su30 currently has 70% serviceability, IAF achieved 80% serviceability rate during gaganshakti excercise.

Back
Top Bottom