What's new

Now Indians Calling SU-30 MKI as Indigenous !

lllllllllllllooooooooooolllllllllllllll wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:rofl::omghaha::omghaha:
I claim T-14 ……….. F-16 ………… And even F-22 are Pakistani and made in Pakistan...……. Now go and - - - - - :chilli::cheers::cheers:

o_O

Why would there be Transfer of Technology in spare parts FFS?

I understand the purpose of this forum and this thread. But if anyone here is actually interested to understand what ToT and what it serves, please read this.

https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/trips_e/techtransfer_e.htm

https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/minist_e/min03_e/brief_e/brief18_e.htm

Indigenous means origin point or able to make from scratch, which it is here.

Indigenous means native......local.....original....
When you fleet is grounded or half operational due to lack of spare parts which can only be obtained from the other party at their will.....what is there to be proud of and calling it Indigenous aka making it from scratch.
With so much International input in your LCA project, even that doesn't qualify to be called indigenous.

Why dont Indians start claiming all the enterprise for which they are employed as call center or IT?

Instead of saying Welcome to Google. Start saying Googlewashtuma me apka Swag-et Ay !!

Indigenous means native......local.....original....
When you fleet is grounded or half operational due to lack of spare parts which can only be obtained from the other party at their will.....what is there to be proud of and calling it Indigenous aka making it from scratch.
With so much International input in your LCA project, even that doesn't qualify to be called indigenous.

As you agreed, Su30MKI is Indigenous. JF-17 is still made through CKDs from Chengdu and depends on parts on them as well.

With so much Chinese input in your JF-17 project, even that doesn't qualify to be called Pakistani then.

As you agreed, Su30MKI is Indigenous. JF-17 is still made through CKDs from Chengdu and depends on parts on them as well.

With so much Chinese input in your JF-17 project, even that doesn't qualify to be called Pakistani then.

At the end of the Pakistani JF17 assembly line there is a runway.
At the end of every Indian assembly line there is another assembly line.

Su30MKI carries more Indian components and weapon systems compared to Pakistani systems on JF17.

Back
Top Bottom