What's new

Now : Hizbollah -Israel clashes

Lebanon's Hezbollah mounts operation against Israeli army at border, Lebanese sources say

1 MIN READ

BEIRUT (Reuters) - The Iran-backed Lebanese Shi’ite group Hezbollah carried out an operation on Monday against the Israeli army in the disputed Shebaa Farms area at the Lebanese-Israeli border, Lebanese sources familiar with the operation said.

The operation was made in response to an Israeli attack in Syria in which a Hezbollah fighter was killed last week, one of the sources said.

Lebanon's Hezbollah Fired Missile at Israeli Vehicle in Shebaa Farms Attack, Says Lebanese Source

By Reuters

• July 27, 2020, 9:47 a.m. ET
BEIRUT — The Iran-backed Lebanese Shi'ite group Hezbollah fired a guided missile at an Israeli military vehicle in the disputed Shebaa Farms area on the Lebanese-Israeli border on Monday, a Lebanese source familiar with the operation said.

(Reporting by Laila Bassam; Editing by Hugh Lawson)

Well done my Lebanese kin. Teach these Zionist rats an unforgettable lesson.

I can imagine rats escaping to their underground bunkers. Arab Soul is still alive in Lebanon, Israelis always blabbering about defeating Arabs in 7 days. Hezbollah launches missiles on these rats on behalf of all Arab/Muslim people.

Last edited:
Zionist rat wetting himself
Screenshot_20200727-184752.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-184759.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-184808.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-185048.jpg

Screenshot_20200727-185051.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Hezbollah targets military bases. For now

Don't you expect Israelis to unveil their true causalties.
Hezbollah didn't announce anything. Zionists said they thwarted a hezbollah operation unfortunately this operation wont deter futur Zionist attacks on Hezbollah members in Syria just like the precedent one

In my opinion just a false flag action by Israel to grab more land and to strengthen their position in the region -
after Iraq, Syria, and Egypt (installing a puppet) - now they have to get rid of the Hezbollah... It's even possible that there was no Hez. attack nor plans to attack... just Mossad playing games in the need of reasons to engage

@mohammad45

Jewish rat = wrong term, bro.

Israeli citizen = correct term to use.

I am posting this openly so all members follow suite.
Are you kidding,do you have even little fucking dignity left..Israel citizen....on forum on domain owned by islamic republic whose constitution said it is country of all muslims...go and find some high building and jump..no wonder why we musmis are so fucked and without influence...pakistan by the way dont reckognize israel,operating on pk domain is as operating in pakistan...I hope you get it

Back
Top Bottom