What's new

Now and never situation for PAKISTAN AIR FORCE

There is never room for complacency.

Lol, It's obvious the Indians heed what they say or you are a bunch of cowards, so which is it? You don't have to listen. Your generals don't have to listen, but they choose to. What point are you making ? That we are at the mercy of you Muslim burning mobs across the border? I don't want to remind you of your history but it is well documented and not good.

Nobody heeds what they say, except young and old fanboys who live in the past, and ignore the steady decline in every aspect of equipment procurement and performance. I don't listen, and I am sure that my generals listen, it being their duty to do so, but with great concern for the mental balance of the Pakistanis who also listen but actually believe what they are told. Only a great concern for embellishment of facts would need a Major General to take care of publicity and propaganda; in India, facts are left to speak for themselves.

Nobody is at anybody else's mercy, and your very immature and silly remark does not do you much credit; it merely proves that you know nothing of what I, personally, stand for, and it also proves that you have chosen to make this yet another dick-measuring contest. If the Muslim-burning mobs had not been resisted by us Hindus who object to a particular community of citizens being singled out, we would not have a population of Muslims of 189 million (the population of Pakistani Muslims is 204 million). We in India, Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, the whole lot of us, have looked after each other far better than you have.

Before reminding us of our history, remind yourself of your own, and seek forgiveness from your God.

Sir dont worry about that Indian Air force always much bigger then Pakistan. India are much bigger then Pakistan Please See the Map . so why you worry about that ... Quality allways better then quantity.

In short, don't argue. Don't forget that even if they fly paper planes, the PAF (or the PA, according to this acronym challenged expert) will beat anybody or anything that opposes it. From the anopheles mosquito to the Su30 MKI.
Yes we will beat back anything that enters our air space, it was all in the National Action Plan, give it a read. The only thing our planners are actually pondering about is how to counter that bloody smog that you guys unleash on our Punjab in the Winters. I heard from my dhoodh wala whose son works as a caddie in Rawalpindi golf club that is frequented by generals that orders were placed for some humongous fans in Gujranwala, so hopefully we'll blow it all back at you guys soon enough. I don't know if I am leaking classified information here but here is a picture of our new weapon system.
3c22d30cc893b208f1aefc8268dcc2ef.jpg

Please provide the evidence. Are you saying PAF planners don't know what they are doing?
They know exactly what they are doing and what they are doing is making most out of the meager resources that they have and then doing some wishful thinking.

See we are in no position to deny Indians air superiority over even our own country indefinitely. But what we can do is make them pay for achieving that air superiority and pay dearly. Now the wishful thinking part is that we don't think India would like losing a couple of hundred planes (at minimum) to completely decimate our air-force, one because of the threat of things going boom boom i.e nuclear and secondly losing 10-12 squadrons will make India really vulnerable against Chinese especially now when they are already lacking in numbers(wrt to China not us).

There are many ways of achieving victory. One is of course destroying the enemy's military utterly and completely
and then pressing your demands. This sadly we are in no position to do.

The other is to make the cost of victory so high for an enemy that it far exceeds the value of strategic benefits that he can achieve by defeating you. This is what we hope for and try to achieve.

The biggest reality of South Asia is that as long as we are able to inflict more pain on the Indians than they are ready to take, we have nothing to worry about. As soon as our ability to inflict pain gets lower than their threshold to accept it, things will get ugly for us.

Unless of course, through some miracle our economy starts showing a double digit growth for a couple of decades, then we will have the money to take Indian military on an equal footing.

Yes we will beat back anything that enters our air space, it was all in the National Action Plan, give it a read. The only thing our planners are actually pondering about is how to counter that bloody smog that you guys unleash on our Punjab in the Winters. I heard from my dhoodh wala whose son works as a caddie in Rawalpindi golf club that is frequented by generals that orders were placed for some humongous fans in Gujranwala, so hopefully we'll blow it all back at you guys soon enough. I don't know if I am leaking classified information here but here is a picture of our new weapon system.
View attachment 462503

LOL.

If you resort to such brutal use of technology, we're finished! Where do we queue up to surrender? I'm not fighting THIS one.

They know exactly what they are doing and what they are doing is making most out of the meager resources that they have and then doing some wishful thinking.

See we are in no position to deny Indians air superiority over even our own country indefinitely. But what we can do is make them pay for achieving that air superiority and pay dearly. Now the wishful thinking part is that we don't think India would like losing a couple of hundred planes (at minimum) to completely decimate our air-force, one because of the threat of things going boom boom i.e nuclear and secondly losing 10-12 squadrons will make India really vulnerable against Chinese especially now when they are already lacking in numbers(wrt to China not us).

There are many ways of achieving victory. One is of course destroying the enemy's military utterly and completely and then pressing your demands. This sadly we are in no position to do.

The other is to make the cost of victory so high for an enemy that it far exceeds the value of strategic benefits that he can achieve by defeating you. This is what we hope for and try to achieve.

The biggest reality of South Asia is that as long as we are able to inflict more pain on the Indians than they are ready to take, we have nothing to worry about. As soon as our ability to inflict pain gets lower than their threshold to accept it, things will get ugly for us.

Unless of course, through some miracle our economy starts showing a double digit growth for a couple of decades, then we will have the money to take Indian military on an equal footing.

Brilliant. The first sensible note on the subject. Without seeming condescending, it is a scaled-up version of Singapore's determination to be a shrimp with teeth!

Time got over for PAF to make decisions pretty long time ago. Now they're on survival mode.

Please provide the evidence. Are you saying PAF planners don't know what they are doing?

Some of the planners in PAF should be tried, either for incompetency or complacency or connivance for personal advantage. Do you think the decision to procure 18 B-52+ F-16's (with armaments, training, support, logistics etc.) for USD 5.1 Billion in 2004 was a sane decision in favor of Pakistan especially after the taste of Pressler Amendments? And that is just 1 example.

India has 270+ MKI's which alone can achieve air superiority over PAF. What will happen when they induct Rafale??? It has been a single sided story for the past 20 years now. We may be able to defend our airspace, for a while, but eventually IAF has a massive advantage over PAF that needs to be negated and quickly.

These fools who write these articles think that they know better what to do and what to buy.
PAF as well as all other sister arms are fully aware of the situation and have their own priorities in moving ahead.

Modernization is not just a piece of cake, which can be bought from a bakery.

Actually it is, and India is proving it.

And a gentle request for clarification: these pilots fly on the ground, fire their missiles without the benefit of planes and use their engineers to tune their cars? Where are the planes? Or will they drop like manna from heaven?

Look at the sortie rate of the PAF throughout the 71 conflict, and please, gently, explain why it dropped steadily.

Please also gently remind me why the PAF scrupulously avoided combat in 1999.

Let's not get carried away now. 1999 was an Army-only operation mostly consisting of non-regulars and some volunteers from regular forces. There was no role for PAF, except to ensure that IAF dare not cross the IB.......which it did to perfection!

Some of the planners in PAF should be tried, either for incompetency or complacency or connivance for personal advantage. Do you think the decision to procure 18 B-52+ F-16's (with armaments, training, support, logistics etc.) for USD 5.1 Billion in 2004 was a sane decision in favor of Pakistan especially after the taste of Pressler Amendments? And that is just 1 example.

India has 270+ MKI's which alone can achieve air superiority over PAF. What will happen when they induct Rafale??? It has been a single sided story for the past 20 years now. We may be able to defend our airspace, for a while, but eventually IAF has a massive advantage over PAF that needs to be negated and quickly.

Let's not get carried away now. 1999 was an Army-only operation mostly consisting of non-regulars and some volunteers from regular forces. There was no role for PAF, except to ensure that IAF dare not cross the IB.......which it did to perfection!

Horses for courses.

With certain personalities, it isn't possible to have a dialogue of equals; either he is top dog or you are. That, by way of context. I certainly hope that it didn't sound like me.:D

haaain gii.. 5 bn $, kese?

If you resort to such brutal use of technology, we're finished! Where do we queue up to surrender? I'm not fighting THIS one.
You better sir. But I know now you Indians will go into denial mode and call it a Chinese product and Pakistani paint job, even after we name it "Al-Phak Phak 1"

No sir they are not. I also have my concerns about our procurement plans, but if Pakistan armed forces were provided with the same amount of cash and access to same markets that India has I am 100% sure that we would have had a much more modern military than what Indians have right now. Their decision making and procurement process is deplorable and it has more to do with their babus in south block than their military leadership itself.

You better sir. But I know now you Indians will go into denial mode and call it a Chinese product and Pakistani paint job, even after we name it "Al-Phak Phak 1"

No sir they are not. I also have my concerns about our procurement plans, but if Pakistan armed forces were provided with the same amount of cash and access to same markets that India has I am 100% sure that we would have had a much more modern military than what Indians have right now. Their decision making and procurement process is deplorable and it has more to do with their babus in south block than their military leadership itself.

Buddy, just a friendly word of caution. You know far too much, much more than is good for you.

OP is just doing publicity of his website

<sigh!>

You think this is the only place he does it?

Time is changed now they have better Air Defence system better fighter jets then us
If we want to win a war against us we should have strong Airforce just like Isreal
We have to strike first and strike and strategic locations
we have to protect our sky plus dominate in enemy sky
that is only possible with Air superiority fighter jets 4+ generation
Ohhh now u r like Israel. I am pissing myself laughing

well its not a design that you draw and get result. Weapons and Fighter jets .according to History Indian allways advantage about that. Big Country Big resources Indian can buy easily around the world. your discussion will be on the point of U.S.A new Entry in India wow .that a nice move Indian have to prepare your self for incoming Betray its not my word its history.

PAF can buy cheap Russian SU35 ! We should rise of voice and make our government to fund paf to make an SU35 deal ASAP because its now and never situation

Let alone talking about pakistan capability to buy Su-35, you think Russia will give you any Su-35 thats hillarious

On the first hand you disagree with my post in which I have stated that IAF holds a major advantage over PAF today and then on the other hand you reason that PAF too would have been a modern force.

Anyway, I have no solution for denial. As for your assertion about Indian procurement, or lack thereof, I agree that we are much better then they are and it is probably because PAF, PN and PA undertake their own procurement whereas all Indian Military procurement is done by their concerned Ministry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom