What's new

Now and never situation for PAKISTAN AIR FORCE

OK you are welcome to try your technological superior planes against our paper planes, if that keeps you happy. But just a gentle reminder, we have the best pilots, best missiles and best engineers, inshallah the best victory you will see.

@Joe Shearer only the best nukes and best CPEC is missing here.

These fools who write these articles think that they know better what to do and what to buy.
PAF as well as all other sister arms are fully aware of the situation and have their own priorities in moving ahead.

Modernization is not just a piece of cake, which can be bought from a bakery.

Please provide the evidence. Are you saying PAF planners don't know what they are doing?

OK you are welcome to try your technological superior planes against our paper planes, if that keeps you happy. But just a gentle reminder, we have the best pilots, best missiles and best engineers, inshallah the best victory you will see.

And a gentle request for clarification: these pilots fly on the ground, fire their missiles without the benefit of planes and use their engineers to tune their cars? Where are the planes? Or will they drop like manna from heaven?

Look at the sortie rate of the PAF throughout the 71 conflict, and please, gently, explain why it dropped steadily.

Please also gently remind me why the PAF scrupulously avoided combat in 1999.

@Joe Shearer only the best nukes and best CPEC is missing here.

You ignorant Indian! (I don't know how to hiss 'Indian', but that is how it is pronounced in Pakistan).

You omitted the IADS.

And a gentle request for clarification: these pilots fly on the ground, fire their missiles without the benefit of planes and use their engineers to tune their cars? Where are the planes? Or will they drop like manna from heaven?

Look at the sortie rate of the PAF throughout the 71 conflict, and please, gently, explain why it dropped steadily.

Please also gently remind me why the PAF scrupulously avoided combat in 1999.

You ignorant Indian! (I don't know how to hiss 'Indian', but that is how it is pronounced in Pakistan).

You omitted the IADS.

Sorry mate , PAF is results orientated not BS orientated. The facts that our borders are secure and the country intact, against all odds, is a testimony of the PAF and armed forces.

Indian air force is much stronger than pak . We need to modernize our airforce . The era of 1960s is gone now
Sir in this unstable Situation inside and out side of Pakistan do you beleave that the income of pakistan goes to International Banks .not for the people of Pakistan. that why Energy crisis lot of other crisis as well . one think is most important .if you dont have money you never face any enemy.simple. High Tech Fighters are too expensive hard to buy ..and if you expend your money in to your own industry you will win the battle other wise going to let down situation God Help us

Sorry mate , PAF is results orientated not BS orientated. The facts that our borders are secure and the country intact, against all odds, is a testimony of the PAF and armed forces.

I know - the whole world knows - that this is the testimony OF the PAF and armed forces. They've been telling this to everyone, anyone who listens. Apparently you are among the gentle souls who believe them.

It would have been more to the point if it was a testimony TO the PAF and the rest of the gang.

Indian air force is much stronger than pak . We need to modernize our airforce . The era of 1960s is gone now
There is never room for complacency.

I know - the whole world knows - that this is the testimony OF the PAF and armed forces. They've been telling this to everyone, anyone who listens. Apparently you are among the gentle souls who believe them.

It would have been more to the point if it was a testimony TO the PAF and the rest of the gang.
Lol, It's obvious the Indians heed what they say or you are a bunch of cowards, so which is it? You don't have to listen. Your generals don't have to listen, but they choose to. What point are you making ? That we are at the mercy of you Muslim burning mobs across the border? I don't want to remind you of your history but it is well documented and not good.

Are you a sales rep for the SU35 or are you after the bribes?
I am a concerned citizen of pakistan ! Till now i have spent almost my whole life in different airbases of pakistan ! i love PAF
in 1965 paksitan we have better fighter jets so we managed to cause huge losses to indian airforce !
we are small country ! our defence force are lower in number then india
So the only way to dominate india is to have better technology then them

I think you should read full article too you missed one fact that when india is buying expensive weapons from other countries pakistan is busy in producing its own fighter jets and replacing its old f7pg sqn

On the other hand india officials are yet to decide to go for 33 year old white elephant Tejas or buy f16 or gripen

In 33 + years india didn't made 20 units of tejas , pakistan have rollout 100th JF17 last month

And One thing is must be aware and he have to do this .the general people are not understand that how to secure your country . huge powerful start of the Art update military is the basic concept. but you loss your economics/money/treading/ law and order. you never win any battle. First of All look you at your Economic condition businesses. basic necessary of People provided by the government if not country will be unstable like today. every pakistani is confused what hipping now . But Pakistan Military this time is not a bad condition they are able to stop any enemy who cross the border. dont worry about that

Pakistan should concentrate on JF Thunder Block 3 to roughly match IAF capabilities and should not go for 4+ fighter to waste the money should go for 5th generation fighter 2 sq of J20 3sq of J31(cost 4 Bilian US or licenced production in Pakistan) if affordable .Money for 4+ gen should be invested on JF17 block 3( 250 units)

I am a concerned citizen of pakistan ! Till now i have spent almost my whole life in different airbases of pakistan ! i love PAF
in 1965 paksitan we have better fighter jets so we managed to cause huge losses to indian airforce !
we are small country ! our defence force are lower in number then india
So the only way to dominate india is to have better technology then them

I think you should read full article too you missed one fact that when india is buying expensive weapons from other countries pakistan is busy in producing its own fighter jets and replacing its old f7pg sqn

On the other hand india officials are yet to decide to go for 33 year old white elephant Tejas or buy f16 or gripen

In 33 + years india didn't made 20 units of tejas , pakistan have rollout 100th JF17 last month

Very true. In that same period, India rolled out hundreds of MiG 21s as licensed manufacture, nothing to be done but assemble from parts and manufacture some of them; also dozens of MiG 23 and 27s, and Jaguars. And so on and so forth. There is a difference between taking someone else's designs and setting up an assembly line and doing the design oneself.

You might have come across the Dhruv. That, too, was designed in India (with design consultancy from consultant firms), and is also made in India.

In case you haven't noticed, the Tejas has been ordered in bulk already; some of your comparison is dated and obsolete.

Finally, without dragging us all into the details that happens every time 65 is discussed, you should look once again at how many aircraft were destroyed on the ground, during the initial two days when it was thought that the earlier stand-off agreement at the time of the Rann of Kutch hostilities held, how many were destroyed in aerial combat, and, most significant, what was the sortie rate at the outset, and what it was towards the end.

Any effort at improvement needs to start with an honest effort to understand what went wrong. Confusing this honest effort with Motherhood and Apple Pie statements is unlikely to get anyone anywhere. You can fake results, you can't fake honesty with yourself.

Pakistan should concentrate on JF Thunder Block 3 to roughly match IAF capabilities and should not go for 4+ fighter to waste the money should go for 5th generation fighter 2 sq of J20 3sq of J31(cost 4 Bilian US or licenced production in Pakistan) if affordable .Money for 4+ gen should be invested on JF17 block 3( 250 units)
PAF should do whatever it needs to do to safeguard Pakistan, whatever the cost.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom