What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

hey guyz today i heard about some accident involving PIA's aircraft and a ground crew! (geo news)
anyone got some information!?

A MiG-27 fighter aircraft of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed in West Bengal on Tuesday, Defence Ministry officials said. The pilot was killed in the accident.

The fighter plane took off from the Hashimara air force base. The pilot, Wing Commander Aswal, was killed in the crash.

A MiG-27 fighter aircraft of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed in West Bengal on Tuesday, Defence Ministry officials said. The pilot was killed in the accident.

The fighter plane took off from the Hashimara air force base. The pilot, Wing Commander Aswal, was killed in the crash.

May the soul of the dead pilot rest in peace.

IAF MiG-21 crashes in West Bengal, pilot safe
Feb 19, 2010, 05.41pm IST

NEW DELHI: An Indian Air Force MiG-21 combat jet crashed soon after take-off from Bagdora in West Bengal on Friday but the pilot ejected to safety, an IAF spokesman said.

"The aircraft crashed around 3pm soon after take-off and the pilot, squadron leader Rahul Tiwari, ejected safely," the spokesman added.

"The pilot was picked up by an SAR (search and rescue) helicopter and has been taken to hospital," the spokesman said.

This is the second crash of an IAF fighter in three days. A MiG-27 had crashed near the Hashimara air base, also in West Bengal, on Tuesday.

IAF MiG-21 crashes in West Bengal, pilot safe - India - The Times of India

second crash in a week? I'm at a loss for words. I mean, wow. It goes without saying, glad the pilot lived; and even gladder it's their crafts instead of ours. Alhamdolilah, nazar na lagay

Last edited:
secondcrash in 3 days................... so that bollywood movie was right....... indian govenment buys best aircrafts from Russia but with low quality parts :rofl:

but i feel sorry for that pilot who was died 3 days ago and hope Mig 21 pilot is OK in hospital and get well soon

The mig-27 that crashed was it the one which underwent upgrades and modifications? too bad i say..

so that bollywood movie was right....... indian govenment buys best aircrafts from Russia but with low quality parts

The movie is Rang De Basanti If I am not wrong

The movie is Rang De Basanti If I am not wrong

yes the same movie......

so many russian aircrafts crashed in indian inventory......... it might possibly add hurdles in the future indo-russian projects (my opinion only) afterall there is a limit to everything

And the saddast thing is that aft such movies nothing happens no politician or main person behind these deals was held and no inquiries I think the prob is with the phsyche of the ppl living in this part of the world (pak & ind) they need smthg huge to awake

Mr X..i believe the last of what india has and will get is upgrades of su-30 to su-35 standards, pak-fa and perhaps couple of squadrons of su-30 that's the end of it i don't see what else would india get from russia beyond this America is and will be the next destination for india..

Express news is reporting crash of army helo on takeoff at tarbela - 4 injured including the pilot but 1 killed.

sad news - May Allah Bless the fallen soldier!:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom