What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

To all the members who do not have the slightest experience of: flying, maneuvers, employment of tactics, have never been to flight school, are not or were not part of a air force flight training program (I dont think we have any active duty), do not know the alif baa taa of real world cockpit, evasive maneuvers, do not know and have never been in situation where it is life or death, have never even seen the eternal of the cockpit, have never been close to an active fighter jet, I please request all members who are saying "lesson was not learn" "using f-16 in an airshow was not a good idea" "flying maneuvers for f16 is risky" "only jft should do airshows" It is my humble request to please be rational, respectful and please understand that if you fly the danger is always there no matter what you do Wing commander Nauman (shaheed)is SHER AFGHAN, He was a warrior who had been train to do tasks that some people think are dangerous, he was trained to be a fighter pilot and all PAF pilots they train hard to fly and the fly to fight and they fight to kill and that is it.

I am very disappointed in attitudes towards this accident by some members (truly brings the true colors of cowardice, lack of knowledge and just sheer inhumane extrinsic school of thought)
1.Every single member here has honored the shaheed and at the same time everyone can have difference of opinion stop criticizing others and stick to yours.
2. During training and dogfights a jet is flying really high and it gives more time to the pilot to think, control the jet, maneuver, or the thrust to kick again and in worst case scenario eject. The only difference of opinion i have is that during these low altitude airshows pilot doesn't always get the time to eject or think or control the jet thus leading to a precisous life and years of experience lost. Jet can be bought again it will eventually be replaced but that experience could have helped pakistan in any misadventure even after his retirement.

For anyone thinking why a *gangu* is doing this, for the record, I am happy the PAF inventory is down by an f-16, but at the same time no professional soldier should go like this.
You could have sent your condolences without mentioning gangus or 27th feb, i have seen people doing that before from either side of the boundary, nothing big. Even we don’t make fun of the dead rather send our condolences.

Thanks and Appreciated

1.Every single member here has honored the shaheed and at the same time everyone can have difference of opinion stop criticizing others and stick to yours.
2. During training and dogfights a jet is flying really high and it gives more time to the pilot to think, control the jet, maneuver, or the thrust to kick again and in worst case scenario eject. The only difference of opinion i have is that during these low altitude airshows pilot doesn't always get the time to eject or think or control the jet thus leading to a precisous life and years of experience lost. Jet can be bought again it will eventually be replaced but that experience could have helped pakistan in any misadventure even after his retirement.
there are 100s of factors that go into a performance of an air craft it depends on a load of variables (our pilots are trained over and over and over again to adjust their craft to those variables)

Inna lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.

The pilot has performed a textbook recovery from vertical dive phase of the loop. The only problem is the low altitude. He was definitely trying to push the envelope, and there are always risks involved. The best of the best regularly perish in high risk sports from motor racing to mountain climbing, to surfing.

Most here who are decrying the risks taken would have said nothing if they saw this same video but no accident happened. Having said that, maneuvers have well defined altitude limits and this one was way out of limit. I say this because I asked the pilot in a turbo prop to perform a vertical loop at 3000 ft. He told me clearly the aircraft was not suitable for that, and the required height is 10000 ft. There is no reason at all to take these risks for any airshow. I hope PAF will revise operational procedures after this.

You must be having some really heavy audio system that can discern ejection over a video grabbed by a mobile phone . Happy if he was able to eject, but I still say let the professionals analyse the incident and then we would know what actually happened.
just experience my phriend

Which F16?

block a/b or new c/d?

what is pilot error why did he break the turn at such low altitude

It's indeed a very tragic day but let's be realistic about certain things.
F-16 single-engine aircraft in service with PAF since 1983.
This was first F-16 to have crashed since 2009....an impeccable record indeed.
Yes indeed, but still, the sorrow remains...
Sometimes, you win a war, but you lose yourself in the process...

Which F16?

block a/b or new c/d?
AM from Griffins

Yes indeed, but still, the sorrow remains...
Sometimes, you win a war, but you lose yourself in the process...

AM from Griffins
While machines can be bought but the loss of the human gem is irreplaceable.
But for a single engine jet to be repeatedly put through it's paces right above the Capital does require something extra ordinary.

Can someone confirm pilot error ? I’m traveling with intermittent reception

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom