What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

According to media reports....Pilots dead body has been found...SQ.Leader Hussain. About the aircraft's type, its rumored to be a training aircraft, could very well be a K8

According to media reports....Pilots dead body has been found...SQ.Leader Hussain. About the aircraft's type, its rumored to be a training aircraft, could very well be a K8

Yes contradicting reports on various news channels. Lets wait for official version

So just from one crash you guessed the reliability of whole Chinese fighters. Some "expert" we have here. Sp Amrican, European and Russian aircrafts are cr@p too sine they also crash. What other options have we left now.

Crashes happen buddy. Stop giving stupid comments over it. By the way still no confirm news that it was JFT.

not much info on the channels but if it was a technical fault which i think becoz the local people saw the fire coming out of its engine, then how often does this happen that u take a brandnew car out of showroom and it break due to engine fault, thats the case of a car but here is the case of a fighter plane which need to be almost 100% perfect all the time, MR General its not the question of patriotism that u got fire and started calling my comments STUPID... learn to hear and if u can't then u don't have the patience to be a GENERAL...

its very sad to hear that a newly built plane crashed. So the Chinese product once again proved how reliable and quality oriented these are.... I just heard an announcement being made from Mosque that if someone has any info regarding this crash then do contact local authorities.. this shows they are feared of any attempt made from ground which might have brought down the plane...

Fortunately the pilot bailed out before plane crashed.
actually,all of world famous 4 gen fighters(ex:f16 f15 f18 jas39 typhoon rafael su27 su30 mig29 )have crashed records.there are many causes of the air crash.PAF are still investigating the crash of the plane. so you should not jump to a conclusion and blamed on the quality of chinese aircraft .bro

not much info on the channels but if it was a technical fault which i think becoz the local people saw the fire coming out of its engine, then how often does this happen that u take a brandnew car out of showroom and it break due to engine fault, thats the case of a car but here is the case of a fighter plane which need to be almost 100% perfect all the time, MR General its not the question of patriotism that u got fire and started calling my comments STUPID... learn to hear and if u can't then u don't have the patience to be a GENERAL...

Cars don't fly in the air?? Or do they??? Based on your theory for "100% perfection" then there shouldn't be any crash. But still they do happen because that's the part and parcel of airforce life buddy. F-22, F-16, F-15, SU-30, Mig 29, EuroFighter, Rafale, Mirages etc etc. Each and every aircraft has faced accidents during there development. But based on such accidents you can't claim an aircraft to be low quality etc etc. That's what I called stupid and I don't think that I was wrong there. By comparing cars with aircrafts you have already taken it to another level of stupidity.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

By the way I am still waiting for the confirm news about JFT crash.

There is one hell of a difference between the engine of an aircraft and a car's engine and how they operate and which engine is more prone to failures compared to each other.

And yeah the comments from your side were stupid, since you are not aware of the reason of the crash and you came up with your stupid comments. If the reason was engine trouble, then why blaming Chinese quality for that as the engine is being manufactured by the Russians and the maintenance is being done by Pakistani engineers and technicians. It could have been a bird strike, i do hope you know what a bird strike is.

So, without knowing what is the specific reason which caused the aircraft, coming up with a verdict is stupidity, so next time do take care while posting about something which you don't know.

There are conflicting reports......some say it was a JF-17, while others are quoting a training aircraft perhaps K-8.
However all the reports are claiming that the pilot ejected safely. !!

Geo news is saying that pilot is safe. He ejected out safely.

Geo news is saying that pilot is safe. He ejected out safely.
I am viewing 1 PM headlines........ Pilot couldn't make it...... dead body was found 2 km away from crash site.... Though, lets pray that you are right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom