What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

I am viewing 1 PM headlines........ Pilot couldn't make it...... dead body was found 2 km away from crash site.... Though, lets pray that you are right.

There website is saying that the pilot ejected safely. May be you are right.

Lastest update:
ATTOCK: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) aircraft, which was on a routine operational training mission crashed in Attock Distrct , also killing its pilot, Geo News, reported Monday.

According to PAF spokesman, an aircraft was on its routine training flight when it suddenly crashed near Hazro Tehsil. There were no reports of damage as the crash site is a mountainous region.

Rescue teams reached the site soon after the incident while an investigation board has been set up to investigate the crash.
So the pilot didn't make it. Now that's sad.

RIP.

ATTOCK: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) aircraft, which was on a routine operational training mission crashed in Attock Distrct , also killing its pilot, Geo News, reported Monday.

According to PAF spokesman, an aircraft was on its routine training flight when it suddenly crashed near Hazro Tehsil. There were no reports of damage as the crash site is a mountainous region.

Rescue teams reached the site soon after the incident while an investigation board has been set up to investigate the crash.

Now the media reports are saying that it was a training ac and their were two pilots on board the ac, the trainee ejected and the trainer in order to steer the ac clear of the village sacrificed his life.
So if its a twin seat ac than it is not a JF-17 THUNDER.
from the footage of the wreckage it looks like FT-7.

its very sad to hear that a newly built plane crashed. So the Chinese product once again proved how reliable and quality oriented these are.... I just heard an announcement being made from Mosque that if someone has any info regarding this crash then do contact local authorities.. this shows they are feared of any attempt made from ground which might have brought down the plane...
No need to criticize JF17 and thinking how reliable or not reliable Chinese plans are because even american f22 had crashed which was supposed to be best plan, it was bound to happen today or 10 years later but good thing is that we will work on what went wrong and we will fix the bugs now then later
Air Force: Pilot Died in F-22 Crash

Now the media reports are saying that it was a training ac and their were two pilots on board the ac, the trainee ejected and the trainer in order to steer the ac clear of the village sacrificed his life.
So if its a twin seat ac than it is not a JF-17 THUNDER.
from the footage of the wreckage it looks like FT-7.

Is teh footage online or you watching TV? my assumption is its F6 but as for many common Pakistani's every PAF plan that roar is a JF17

R.I.P to the dead.

But this will leave a bad impression of JF-17 in dubai air show, i know that famous and deadly jets like F-22 and B-2 spirit also have crash records but our jet is a new one and until now haven't proved itself in real war.

R.I.P to the dead.

But this will leave a bad impression of JF-17 in dubai air show, i know that famous and deadly jets like F-22 and B-2 spirit also have crash records but our jet is a new one and and until now haven't proved itself in real war.

If nations need wars to prove their weapons this world will become a mess....

Back
Top Bottom