What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

We dont have enough fighters of we replace Mirages and F 7s. India has recently retired Mig 27. India is building more SU 30s, getting more Mig 29s, getting Rafales and building more Tejas. We are only going to replace them with only JF 17s. Thats so unfortunate from our side

It's a matter of budget, unfortunately. Pathetic rulers - both civ and mil - have destroyed this country.

Rip

PAF seriousky needs to replace these f7 and mirage asap. The more we use the more we put our boys life in jeopardy

RIP my brothers. It's the most desired ultimate tribute a soldier can give to its motherland. Nation will remain indebted for their sacrifice. May Allah give Sabr and courage to their family, friends and comrades to handle such loss. I guess PAF will seriously consider replacing these old birds with better options.
I really get angry when these incidents happen.

PAF being a highly responsible and well structured and disciplined organization, its leaders and the Acquisition guys should put these sorts of situations as emergency and throw away these aircrafts while acquiring new birds for the role.

Government is shit if it doesn’t release funds for basic needs of defence arena.

A country like Pakistan without a powerful defence is just another land waiting to be ruled by others !!!! So defence must be the top priority as well as funds with respect to it.

Why the hell don’t our boys eject! When they know that something has gone wrong with a plane that’s not only old but is worth nothing close to the value of their lives. The plane can be replaced but it takes years to train a new pilot. Not to mention the irreplaceable loss to the family of the pilot.
Only time will tell what happened. Sometimes you don't have time to eject. Othertimes you plan to eject after trying to save aircraft but in the process the escape window is gone.

Only time will tell what happened. Sometimes you don't have time to eject. Othertimes you plan to eject after trying to save aircraft but in the process the escape window is gone.
Exactly. Investigations will reveal the real reason but still PAF should encourage and focus on the pilot safety first.

Screenshot_20200107-234138.jpg
Screenshot_20200107-233933.jpg

F-7 and it’s variants were acquired in 90’s. Mirages are older.

@Syed Hammad Ahmed
Our older F16s are modified by TAI in 2009-2014 ( approx 41 fighters were modefied , upgraded u can search on google ) Only 13 or 14 acquired from Jordon are not modified ( may be modified by Jordon or in good condition for now ) even Mirages are well maintained ( MRF in Kamra e.t.c ) but F7T , F7P should be retired as soon as possible because we are losing V V V Precious lives and Indians are also in process of retiring old fighters even abondning the Squadrons ( for now ) .

I really get angry when these incidents happen.

PAF being a highly responsible and well structured and disciplined organization, its leaders and the Acquisition guys should put these sorts of situations as emergency and throw away these aircrafts while acquiring new birds for the role.

Government is shit if it doesn’t release funds for basic needs of defence arena.

A country like Pakistan without a powerful defence is just another land waiting to be ruled by others !!!! So defence must be the top priority as well as funds with respect to it.
Has an investigation report been released regarding if it was a technical malfunction. Or it could've been the bitter pill to swallow involving major poor airmanship error. If this was a Viper or Thunder, I wonder if the same analysis would have been applied here on PDF.

Back in the 90s the same was being said for F-16s, even though the caliber of pilots converting to them were far higher and more competitive than today's intake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom