What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

RIP my brothers. It's the most desired ultimate tribute a soldier can give to its motherland. Nation will remain indebted for their sacrifice. May Allah give Sabr and courage to their family, friends and comrades to handle such loss. I guess PAF will seriously consider replacing these old birds with better options.

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎
A great loss.

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

May Allah give sabr and strength to the families.

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Very sad news.

What is the role of F-7s and F-7ps in modern-day warfare? Do they bring anything good on the table or will be just sitting ducks in an encounter with a 4th gen BVR capable fighter?

Can someone please shed some light on the role of F-7s in PAF?

I am not an expert but one thing I know that distances between Pakistani and Indian forward airbases are very less , so in this case BVR can be ruled out and these toys can prove handy in a war situation when you are in a dire need of fighters.

Nope, ejection seats failed to work.

They Made Sure That People Of Jhabri Mianwali Are Safe before attempting to eject.

The damn FT-7 was a 20-year-old example......but the loss of young lives is irreplaceable.

81949183_2610436519063626_6667482499888709632_o.jpg

Why the hell don’t our boys eject! When they know that something has gone wrong with a plane that’s not only old but is worth nothing close to the value of their lives. The plane can be replaced but it takes years to train a new pilot. Not to mention the irreplaceable loss to the family of the pilot.

Very sad news, no one carws abt the plane but the loss of a sqn leader and FO is very sad. Is it confirmed that the plane was F7?

Back
Top Bottom