What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

What is the general perception when migs crash in pakistan ? Here in india, we laugh when we loose migs(if pilots are safe). Atleast new will replace that old junk.

Unlike you I never pretended to be an expert. I am an engineer with an interest in Pakistan's armed forces and I do not try to pass myself off as an expert. Like most here I come to learn. As for 'stolen' copy paste, show me one post of mine that was so. Just the fact that you can say this about two long-time posters on this forum says a lot about who you are.

When you are being un-civil, you would be taken to task. I also know that you never take any criticism seriously and keep repeating same stories over and over and over again. So, I used some choice words for you just so that younger posters may know not to emulate your manners.

Again, this is a PAF Aircraft crashes thread, not Mastan-Khan-goes-berserk thread. Keep it civil please.

Hi,

Welcome back----criticism has to have some fundamental truth to it to be taken seriously---it has to have some substance of value---it has to have a direction---a resource and a re-course---which most of you pakistani posters do not have.

You want to take me to task---ok---then talk strategy and planning---show me some substance---I am all ears.

The second part of criticism is---what kind of " poison " is there behind the criticism---is it like---fck---I don't like your face---so I hate you for that---i don't like your position---I am your enemy for that reason---or I just simply dislike you---.

If you don't pretend to be and expert---it is your choice---I pretend to be one either and neither do I claim to---. I am just stating things as I see them---.

On the primary issue the stand that I have taken for the last 10 + years---I have yet to be proved wrong---.

Contrary to reports by some sources, the PAF aircraft involved in the crash was a single seat F-7PG serial # 01-808 from No.17 Sqn.
Pilots was Flt Lt Bilal who safely bailed out.

20953452_1485963648132048_4136431377975713287_n.jpg

Hi,

This thing looks filthy---full of dirt---. Is that the new radar absorbant scheme.

Hi,

This thing looks filthy---full of dirt---. Is that the new radar absorbant scheme.
Ever heard of the man who had every window replaced in the house only to realise afterwards that the crack was actually in his reading glasses....I was once in Pakistan and Islamabad turned into Mars for about 15 minutes, no doubt Samungli surrounded by desserts also faces such show of nature.

@MastanKhan PAF has still managed well.

AVM S Nawaz and Abdul Razaq (i do'nt know how many here know them!) they are considered the patriarchs behind local fighter jet development program. Right men at the right time. We have capable leadership but the time is ripe for transparency in professional organisations.

Although there shouldn't be any excuse for PAF's crashes but at the same time it's unfair to compare with say IAF.
Firstly majority of IAF's front line strength consists of twin engine jets, which gives you that extra safety besides, unlike the PAF, which has been involved in combat missions for a decade, the IAF hasn't fired in anger since the Kargil conflict....the PAF operations, albeit of low intensity still translates into extra sorties than peacetime flying.
Sir for a change we have to admit where PAf is wrong instead of trying to cover up weakness bad decisions have been made by PAf from last 15 years costing us time and presious life and making us weak in front of our enemy ....they didn't like j10 didn't had the balls to negotiate a proper deal with France for rafale and what's the end result you end up with nothing ....

What is the general perception when migs crash in pakistan ? Here in india, we laugh when we loose migs(if pilots are safe). Atleast new will replace that old junk.

migs/f7 were due to retire by 2015 under mid 2000 plan when we are getting f-16s/jf-17 combo(originally plan was for 55 f-16s) than extended to 2020, the fact is we only have 1 sq of f-7s which will be replaced by this year. by JF-17

after wards we will be left with 3 f-7 PG sq PGs were inducted as stop gap in 2002 and will be replaced by 2020.
had we havent had unfortunate incidence of f-16s held on and off, the F-7s would have retired by 2015 instead of this year, while PG would have retired by now instead of aim for 2020
so we are almost done with PG too

than the 2-3 squadrons of mirages will be left that would be retired by 2025
some believe that as F-7PG are relatively new aircrafts(though their life is almost up) they might be retired after mirages but i think mirages are going to stay as we have a good setup for them

@MastanKhan PAF has still managed well.

AVM S Nawaz and Abdul Razaq (i do'nt know how many here know them!) they are considered the patriarchs behind local fighter jet development program. Right men at the right time. We have capable leadership but the time is ripe for transparency in professional organisations.

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

Indeed if it was not for the unsung heroes---Paf was done and dusted. The unsung heroes here are the chinese.

The chinese made sure that the program would not go down the drain---even though the Paf did its best that it did---( the French avionics scenario )---the size of the aircraft---a dedicated IRST less aircraft---a very low profile aircraft ( ground clearance )---a lack of a dual seater from the begining---.

Any how---

If there is any sort of a crash, whether if the plane is new or old, it is considered extremely questionable and people do get very upset.

Wow we've another expert defending baboon league. How naive you're , I can get that by the fact that you support Noora. What have you done? A PHD degree and some 30 years experience in the defense ministry as well as industry?

Oh so we have a brainwashed fan boy jumping out stinking. Your ignorance can be seen by your support for Jhoota Khan. The dominance of the army and its control of the defense budget is neither a secret nor does it require any expert knowledge to infer. But your lack of intelligence is understandable considering your choice of leaders.

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

Indeed if it was not for the unsung heroes---Paf was done and dusted. The unsung heroes here are the chinese.

The chinese made sure that the program would not go down the drain---even though the Paf did its best that it did---( the French avionics scenario )---the size of the aircraft---a dedicated IRST less aircraft---a very low profile aircraft ( ground clearance )---a lack of a dual seater from the begining---.

Any how---
The Chinese did their fair done of dusting when they sold the A-5s to PAF. PAF has had their share of mistakes, but that doesn't make them a terrible organisation as a whole. There is always room for improvement, BUT criticism is something that must be accepted in areas where they remain lax.

You did not get the point- regardless of access or not access, common people in Pakistan have a tendency to consider themselves expert on a subject after watching on youtube video; and while windy here is right at being surprised as he follows very closely and knows stuff - many would come up with stupid questions regarding it.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/an-unsung-hero.504731/

Now see this link,it was posted by ur knowledgeable windy and I believed this stuff to be true and couple of days ago i talked about this pilot in this same thread and @Knuckles quoted me wrong and told me MHK Dotani wasnt even operational on any aircraft after he lost his leg and I believe @Knuckles to be the muost authentiic guy here..and this is not the only case,i hv seen windy few more times posting false/unconfirmed content.

I am not saying i know more than windy or he doesnt know stuff etc etc i am just saying anyone can make mistakes and cant know everything...I respect all seniors here including windy so dont take me wrong.
PEACE..!!! :)

Now see this link,it was posted by ur knowledgeable windy and I believed this stuff to be true and couple of days ago i talked about this pilot in this same thread and @Knuckles quoted me wrong and told me MHK Dotani wasnt even operational on any aircraft after he lost his leg and I believe @Knuckles to be the muost authentiic guy here..and this is not the only case,i hv seen windy few more times posting false/unconfirmed content.

I am not saying i know more than windy or he doesnt know stuff etc etc i am just saying anyone can make mistakes and cant know everything...I respect all seniors here including windy so dont take me wrong.
Oh bhai, we aren't referring to windy or you- but rather the "Pakistan must buy 200 su-35" variety

Hi,

That is not a very intelligent answer---.

Targeting muslim nations as terrs---is a tactical and strategic game plan---it is meant to sabotage their integrity and identity---.

But looking at a business---a corporation---and organization and getting a reflection back has nothing to do with what you stated---seems like you are too young to understand that difference---and do not have a very good comprehension and grasp of the issue at hand.

My recommendations would be to post your age and profession so that I can better understand where you are coming from and answer accordingly---.

This is hilarious,so u are saying u know stuff in each and every field and know how to interact with every age group..DAMN..
I think its better not to argue with a person who thinks he's the all mighty EXPERT and all others are just kids..
U talked about PAF training to be incompetent and i gave u many examples of how actually tough it is..so as i said earlier now u are trying to play the game of words and i aint going to be a part of that so lets end it here...

Oh bhai, we aren't referring to windy or you- but rather the "Pakistan must buy 200 su-35" variety
No,we werent discussing this..anyways we cant buy SU35s they are too costly for us..including the operational costs

Dude, although i have rich military background but none of my relatives served in the PAF, however i have a few contacts in the PAF and much of the material like the article on A/C Dotani, i receive from various other sources and simply share it here without too much nit picking. I never ever claimed to be the knowledgeable one and many times i stood corrected....hell i'm not here to win any medals, i take interest in the PAF thus follow it.
As for MK Dotani Sahib, i have learned that after his accident he was even patrolling the Western border when former US President as an envoy, was visiting the area after soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Dude, although i have rich military background but none of my relatives served in the PAF, however i have a few contacts in the PAF and much of the material like the article on A/C Dotani, i receive from various other sources and simply share it here without too much nit picking. I never ever claimed to be the knowledgeable one and many times i stood corrected....hell i'm not here to win any medals, i take interest in the PAF thus follow it.
As for MK Dotani Sahib, i have learned that after his accident he was even patrolling the Western border when former US President as an envoy, was visiting the area after soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
Chill out bro..i never said everything u post is wrong and i respect ur interest in the AF.
PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom