What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

F7 is too old, need to be phased out.

Said PAF will accelerate the production numbers of JF17 to 36 units per year.

And that is why they refuses to Induct JFT and because of that Pakistan getting JFT on higher prices even what they planing to sell.
Because PLAAF inducted J10, so they didn't go for JF17. JF17 is a tailored made fighter for PAF.

F7 is too old, need to be phased out.

Said PAF will accelerate the production numbers of JF17 to 36 units per year.

Because PLAAF inducted J10, so they didn't go for JF17. JF17 is a tailored made fighter for PAF.
people should understand the reason china did not go for the jf-17 is because its small thats it. it has the same avionics as the j10 or near enough the same. in theory it would take very little training for pakistani pilots to be trained to use the j10. the pac and cac facilities each can pop out 24 jf-17 total 48 if the need arises.

@Hodor @Oscar @HRK

Just received this picture of F/L Bilal recovering in hospital, have also learnt that his wife also serves in the PAF.

20953656_1503996592979938_8741791253866107271_n.jpg

This is hilarious,so u are saying u know stuff in each and every field and know how to interact with every age group..DAMN..
I think its better not to argue with a person who thinks he's the all mighty EXPERT and all others are just kids..
U talked about PAF training to be incompetent and i gave u many examples of how actually tough it is..so as i said earlier now u are trying to play the game of words and i aint going to be a part of that so lets end it here...

Hi,

Plz post your age and job---what you do---or if you still living at mommy and daddy's house so that we can see where you coming from.

I do not argue---you may chose to---it is your discretion.

The Chinese did their fair done of dusting when they sold the A-5s to PAF. PAF has had their share of mistakes, but that doesn't make them a terrible organisation as a whole. There is always room for improvement, BUT criticism is something that must be accepted in areas where they remain lax.

Hi,

If ordinary people make mistakes under ordinary circumstances---the screwups are minuscule.

But when peacocks who are strutting around with full plume of their tail feathers on display make blunders---the problems become too severe with terrible consequences---.

Hi,

Plz post your age and job---what you do---or if you still living at mommy and daddy's house so that we can see where you coming from.

I do not argue---you may chose to---it is your discretion.

Hi,

If ordinary people make mistakes under ordinary circumstances---the screwups are minuscule.

But when peacocks who are strutting around with full plume of their tail feathers on display make blunders---the problems become too severe with terrible consequences---.
Sir,

As per part of training even a layman should confess that PAF is superior. On incompetence side one should fully oppose you as COAS is the chosen one ( best of best) along with other leadership. I have argued with you many times that PAF needs are there but they can't get what they like as financial matters are fully in Govt control.
PAF is trying to be competitive with least availble resources as apart from F16 no foreign jet ordered so far despite requirements. If they ground Mirrage IIIs with F7s the PAF shell be left with limited number of jets.

I am fully agreed with you that for surface and naval roles Pak immediately requires one platform and it should be better to go for FC31 which considering fast pace of Chinese can be made available in next two to three years after required modifications. The old jets due to critical situation may be going for more sorties so start to crash frequently.

I am agreed that F7s and Mirage-IIIS required to be replaced as soon as possible however PAF should raise safety standards of F7PG with some upgrades if required to be used for next ten years or so, just like IAF doing with it's older jets.

Only point on which you are totally wrong is accusing PAF for hard choices which are not made by them solely. It's Pakistan not USA.

Further as Mr Mastan Khan has I suppose reached the retirement age so he should not wrestle with young guns.

Yep but still mirages have had a better crash rate if you see crash per 1000 sorties. And jaguars and mirages have kind of similar roles of ground attack air support thats what is rose upgrade is about , standoff weapons amd nuclear attack. Although jaguars have addition role of deep penitration which is served by f16 in paf.

In PAF so far deep penetration role is with Mirage III/V not with F16s, they are more or less for defensive roles and mainly for A to A combat as PAF can't/ shall not get permission to integrate long range ground based Ammo or Missiles.
The crash rate in case of PAF is high for Mirage-III and F7s as compared to F7PG or Mirage Vs.

No,we werent discussing this..anyways we cant buy SU35s they are too costly for us..including the operational costs
then we were on two different pages - no argument on the Su-35, never paid any serious attention to it.

Sir,

As per part of training even a layman should confess that PAF is superior. On incompetence side one should fully oppose you as COAS is the chosen one ( best of best) along with other leadership. I have argued with you many times that PAF needs are there but they can't get what they like as financial matters are fully in Govt control.

Only point on which you are totally wrong is accusing PAF for hard choices which are not made by them solely. It's Pakistan not USA.

Further as Mr Mastan Khan has I suppose reached the retirement age so he should not wrestle with young guns.

Hi,

Your assessment is INCORRECT regarding financial matters---.

Financing / money was never an issue---strategy and planning were---. So---please don't bring up your financing issues at every turn---. You have no clue about the deceit and deception in the air headquarter.

Most of you young guns don't want to learn---I would still be going 100 miles an hour in my 80's when you would be sputtering around at 20 miles an hour in your 50's.

The enemy is also has superior training---and has superior aircraft---that would be a major major hurdle to come across

This is hilarious,so u are saying u know stuff in each and every field and know how to interact with every age group..DAMN..

Hi,

No----to what you wrote---. When I ask your age / profession---that is just a norm here---so that I know how to communicate with you and WHAT TO EXPECT IN RETURN.

Hi,

Financing / money was never an issue---strategy and planning were---. So---please don't bring up your financing issues at every turn---. You have no clue about the deceit and deception in the air headquarter.

Most of you young guns don't want to learn---I would still be going 100 miles an hour in my 80's when you would be sputtering around at 20 miles an hour in your 50's.

The enemy is also has superior training---and has superior aircraft---that would be a major major hurdle to come across

Hi,

No----to what you wrote---. When I ask your age / profession---that is just a norm here---so that I know how to communicate with you and WHAT TO EXPECT IN RETURN.
Sir respectfully don't waste your energy on stupid people who won't admit where there beloved PAF is wrong ....you have presented these people with the right information with evedience but it's like taking to a deaf person they still think and will carry on thinking PAF is superior to IAF ....day dreamers

Hi,

Hi,

Dear Sir, for speed certainly I am far behind u but on defense matters I also get some data. Please ask Mr Windjammer or any other retired PAF pro about incompetence issue as you are thousands of miles away and in Pak due to tight security u and me can't enter in Air HQ.

On speed issue certainly I drive every day Mehran which due to poor condition and bad roads can't accelrate more than 60 to 70KM at max.

Not sure if posting someone's private picture on a public forum is the right idea,he had an engine failure right after off and ejected at low level.
Well his pictures are all over the social networking sites.....i was under impression that he took off from Samungli and encountered emergency near Sargodha.

Sad. Engineers working on CATIA and DELMIA adopted platforms at Chengdu & CASC take immense pride in their work. No doubt turbine development is the heart of aerospace engineering. Eventually responsibles will organize all resources under one head exclusively for turbine development in pakistan. No escape at all.

No he took off from sarghoda and crashed right after take off due to engine failure

Back
Top Bottom