What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

No haox, the jet crashed, its 100% confirmed. I think the authorities will publicize it once the situation about pilot is clear.

Another site was saying that it was a rsscue scenario at sea as part of excercise.. some one saw the search and rescue assets moving towards sea and persumed that a jet has gone down....
What and where is the source???

Another site was saying that it was a rsscue scenario at sea as part of excercise.. some one saw the search and rescue assets moving towards sea and persumed that a jet has gone down....
What and where is the source???

The pilot flying the jet lives just a few blocks from my home and the picture below shows the entrance of his bungalow, with the ambulances.
SL Rizwan.jpg

One aircraft is missing during a night sortie deep over the sea,
A British Airways flight flying overhead picked up a signal and reported to the authorities.
Navy and air force search and rescue are combing the area.

Looks like we have lost a jet. Anyone confirm if it is jf17. It surely is not an engine issue, until something totally drastic happened. Depressing, lost two jet and pilots? in as many days.

Apparently the aircraft was on a solo flight and being pushed to limits.....nothing confirmed yet, a flame out can't be ruled out either.

Apparently the aircraft was on a solo flight and being pushed to limits.....nothing confirmed yet, a flame out can't be ruled out either.

Any estimate about how far the incident took place from the shore ?

Because if its far , fixed wing assets should be pressed in, critical seconds can save the pilot.
( I am of course presuming that the first assets as said by few tweets were Sea Kings. )

And with new ATR72s, I presume they must be too pressed in to help .

Back
Top Bottom