What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Let's wait for a reliable source. I doubt the authenticity of a Facebook page.

Strong rumour but nothing official.. i doubt they would have waited this long to give an official statement

Strong rumour but nothing official.. i doubt they would have waited this long to give an official statement
No statement given by ISPR or PAF up to now and no reliable sources as well. Lets pray that it is a rumor and not real.

Something Seems Fishy Why Not Single Source has Confirmed This News and Air Force is Keeping it a close lid about it
If you Check Old news about it
@Windjammer Seems Understand able if PAF is testing the full potential of bird
But Why Seems strange everyone year who is Giving info about the pilot , if that was the Case News Channels would have already contacted the the Family Members are they would have been in touch with Emergency Contact

Flying over sea has its perils. The biggest issue in night sea flying is disorientation.
Disorientation makes sense if the pilot is pulling wild manuvers. Otherwise there's ample information on HUD as well as warning mechanism available in the aircraft not to mention night flying modes like LANTRIN. Must have been some failure. But what I can't figure out that whether the pilot gave mayday call or not.

I think it is not professional to start posting about items , when there is no official word from PAF
For all we know the reporter initially got the news from this same thread or one from yesterday where someone claimed JF17 Thunder was involved and it turned out to be F-7

(Comment made prior to merge of thread)

Last edited:
The ejection mechanism should also function as a flotation device. If he ejected safely, he should be rescued IMO.
Not necessary. Over sea there are a lot of troubling issues. One of the biggest enemy of pilots bailing out over sea is the same parachute which brings them down safe. If pilot isn't able to detach it in time, it can prove fatal.

I think it is not professional to start posting about items , when there is no official word from PAF
For all we know the reporter initially got the news from this same thread or one from yesterday where someone claimed JF17 Thunder was involved and it turned out to be F-7
Yesterday there was very unusual air activity over Karachi. Even yesterday night PAF sent a pair of fighters for sea patrol from Faisal which is not what I have witnessed everyday. On routine Faisal launches C-130s and P-3Cs. Fighters come from Masroor.

Until JF-17 completely replaces these Aircraft, we're stuck with them and we'll have to deal with the crash rates. Just bare on another several years.

Until JF-17 completely replaces these Aircraft, we're stuck with them and we'll have to deal with the crash rates. Just bare on another several years.
It's a supposedly JF-17 which crashed. Do read up the posts before posting random thoughts

Back
Top Bottom