What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Question

Does it normally take this long to announce a lost aircraft?

I know their may be some issues/sensitivity over a possibly lost pilot

Apparently the aircraft was on a solo flight and being pushed to limits.....nothing confirmed yet, a flame out can't be ruled out either.

flame out..., maybe? there is inbuilt ECMS with operational and industrial modes, fully automated. Pilots gets aware much before flame out. Onboard diagnostics mode 'subtype O -operational mode' keeps realtime awareness. FLT - fault localization is semi-automated. Flame out is remote but possible. Something extremely disastrous must have happened. Very disappointed to hear.

Apparently the aircraft was on a solo flight and being pushed to limits.....nothing confirmed yet, a flame out can't be ruled out either.

I doubt a flameout as it would be visible on the MFD courtesy the fuel status and even the HUD shows "Bingo Fuel".

radar-jpg.39307

However, as @Bilal Khan 777 said, flying over the ocean during night time is tricky business. Lets wait for what the official statement has to say.

Last edited:
Is there any chance the jet crashed in international waters?

I believe the beacon signalled can be backup - ed by extra battery ? but in water !! the chances of getting Pilot remain alive is not substantial.

Aircraft crashed at night south of Ormara. It is likely to be disorientation during night flight. Lets wait for official news release tomorrow.

I believe the beacon signalled can be backup - ed by extra battery ? but in water !! the chances of getting Pilot remain alive is not substantial.

The ejection mechanism should also function as a flotation device. If he ejected safely, he should be rescued IMO.

The ejection mechanism should also function as a flotation device. If he ejected safely, he should be rescued IMO.

Kindly do your research before making posts here, or stop making posts to increase your post count.
Every fast jet pilot has both life safety equipments: bailout device in air, parachute, and floatation device, such as raft as part of his survival gear. If the pilot ejected, his seat provides both the parachute and life raft if landing on water. All pilots are trained in survival school to use this, and survival at sea during day and night. If in any situation the pilot has not been able to eject, then the chances of survival from a water landing are slim.

JF-17 Thunder from Number 16 Squadron crashed into Arabian Sea yesterday about 120 Nautical Miles away from land.
Squadron Leader Rizwan was on routine Night Mission when aircraft went missing. Authorities believe that aircraft must have crashed and pilot have been ejected. Search and Rescue Missions are deployed by Pakistan Navy and Pakistan Air Force.
S/L Rizwan is still missing, Pray for him.
14494623_10154633381099673_9183245391139262372_n.jpg

Link:
https://www.facebook.com/HeroesOfPa...36632674672/10154633381099673/?type=3&theater
Is this true?

Back
Top Bottom