What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

There is a world of difference between a crash occurring while pushing the envelope and crashing for no apparent reason, thats what your migs have been doing for the last four decades.
You have no clue what you are talking about.
Did you read every single CoI that has been constituted to investigate such accidents?

An blatant example of inferiority and obsession and speaking without having any prior info. the HIGH MARK 2016 is underway and i myself witness thunders and mirages flying multiple sorties from masroor base. It is quite evident that the PAF is focusing on verh high sortie generation this time around. This takez a lot of toll on the airframe, engine and other components.

Did you get it yet? There is a world of difference between a crash occurring while pushing the envelope and crashing for no apparent reason, thats what your migs have been doing for the last four decades.
Since you brought in India into this thread, you do realize that as per data from aviation-safety.net & ejection.co.uk, since January 2012 there have 25 crashes of IAF fighter jets whereas PAF has seen 19 fighter jet crashes i.e. a ratio of 1.32:1.
Now taking into consideration the fact the IAF is 1.8 to 2.0x the size of PAF, PAFs crash rate is significantly worse than IAF's.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
Did you read every single CoI that has been constituted to investigate such accidents?

I do, perhaps more than you do. Lets discuss it in another thread shall we?

Back
Top Bottom