What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

no need to get touchy i'm stating fact.
What for? It is not about touchy, do you actually have Pakistan image and interests in mind?
Because that is the SOLE purpose of this site; as much as I want heads rolled or an idea of what went wrong, I will wait for the facts before posting the same meaningless and speculation sparking BS like "2nd Crash, 1st in Mianwali"

Because you are too well aware what the next post will be on it, it will talk of a flawed jet; which also needs introspection.. but not while you have a man;s life is hanging in the balance.

I pray for safety of the pilot. Looks like JF17s are turning out to be flying coffins just like Mig21s of IAF. What are the causes of these incidents? Pilot error or mechanical issues??

An blatant example of inferiority and obsession and speaking without having any prior info. the HIGH MARK 2016 is underway and i myself witness thunders and mirages flying multiple sorties from masroor base. It is quite evident that the PAF is focusing on verh high sortie generation this time around. This takez a lot of toll on the airframe, engine and other components.

Did you get it yet? There is a world of difference between a crash occurring while pushing the envelope and crashing for no apparent reason, thats what your migs have been doing for the last four decades.

Lastly, 2 crashes in 8 years of active service is a record any aircraft would take pride in. Heck, the USAF ended up crashing more F-22s than that during its service.

Still, there is no confirmation that the crashed aircraft was a jf-17

May Allah protect the pilot and bring him home safely. Planes can be built again but a pilot's life is invaluable and its that loss that truly clenches the heart. A machine can be replaced a thousand times but human being can never be replaced.

May Allah bring him back to us safely.

As for the reasons for crash. We will go over each inch of the plane after we make sure the pilot is safe.

What for? It is not about touchy, do you actually have Pakistan image and interests in mind?
Because that is the SOLE purpose of this site; as much as I want heads rolled or an idea of what went wrong, I will wait for the facts before posting the same meaningless and speculation sparking BS like "2nd Crash, 1st in Mianwali"

Because you are too well aware what the next post will be on it, it will talk of a flawed jet; which also needs introspection.. but not while you have a man;s life is hanging in the balance.
what has pakistans image have anything to do with what i said, when did i disrespect the pilot, even if someone talks about flaws whats the problem this forum is made to engage in a civilized open debate. constructive criticism is always beneficiary, not all of us are born foolish enough to chant pakistan zindabad in a kumbaya manner and expect the problem to fix itself

what has pakistans image have anything to do with what i said, when did i disrespect the pilot, even if someone talks about flaws whats the problem this forum is made to engage in a civilized open debate. constructive criticism is always beneficiary, not all of us are born foolish enough to chant pakistan zindabad in a kumbaya manner and expect the problem to fix itself

Nobody is asking you to sing Kumbaya around the fire, but no one should start bleating out RAW everytime there is a terrorist attack; which is exactly what you are doing regarding the Jf-17 and "flaws".

An blatant example of inferiority and obsession and speaking without having any prior info. the HIGH MARK 2016 is underway and i myself witness thunders and mirages flying multiple sorties from masroor base. It is quite evident that the PAF is focusing on verh high sortie generation this time around. This takez a lot of toll on the airframe, engine and other components.

Did you get it yet? There is a world of difference between a crash occurring while pushing the envelope and crashing for no apparent reason, thats what your migs have been doing for the last four decades.

Lastly, 2 crashes in 8 years of active service is a record any aircraft would take pride in. Heck, the USAF ended up crashing more F-22s than that during its service.

Still, there is no confirmation that the crashed aircraft was a jf-17

Well, the jet was JF-17, its confirmed.

what kind of terrain did it go down in and did they find the pilot yet ?

Man, I've been scowering the news channels like anything, no mention of any crash, not even in the tickers, what gives?

Back
Top Bottom