What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

x_man.
Nice to see you back after a while. My question is , is this a really unfortunate coincidence, or there is more involvedie pilot error. I hope this can be cleared out ASAP.
WaSalam
Araz

Araz

I would just say that it was a freak coincidence....

While 70% of commercial and military accidents are caused by human error, the last two F-7 crashes had nothing to do with pilot error...he probably just came on the left side of God for few days..

But the good thing is that he is safe and well and still eager to get back into the cockpit...

Araz

I would just say that it was a freak coincidence....

While 70% of commercial and military accidents are caused by human error, the last two F-7 crashes had nothing to do with pilot error...he probably just came on the left side of God for few days..

But the good thing is that he is safe and well and still eager to get back into the cockpit...

x_man
thank you for your post. Seems like nature is trying to tell him something.:lol:On a serious note, I am glad he is fine and rearing to go and that both accidents were freak ones. Wish him the best of luck.
Regards
Araz

June 11 - Pakistan AF/PAF Academy - T-37C
crashed in open fields following a technical fault and in-flight fire at pir ghari village, near mardan, 37 miles (60KM) northwest of peshawar, NWFP, killing the student pilot, P/O Samman Riaz, who was on a solo flight.

June 21 - Pakistan AF - Chengdu FT-7
crashed, caught fire and destroyed in open fields, 15 miles (25KM) west of faisalabad, punjab province, after the student pilot and instructor had ejected safely following a technical problem during a training mission.

According to latest news on jang urdu web site a Mashaq has crashed near Bahawalpur killing the pilot. More details as soon as available.

Pilot killed in plane crash
Updated at: 1535 PST, Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pilot killed in plane crash BAHAWALPUR: The pilot of a Pakistan army plane was killed after his aircraft crashed in Bahawalpur on Wednesday.

Rescue 1122 said that incident occurred near Chak-28 BC in Bahawalpur. The plane was on a routine training flight and crashed due to technical faults.

Pilot Captain Bilal died on the spot while his body was shifted to CMH Bahawalpur.

Pilot killed in plane crash - GEO.tv

Pilot killed in plane crash
Updated at: 1535 PST, Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pilot killed in plane crash BAHAWALPUR: The pilot of a Pakistan army plane was killed after his aircraft crashed in Bahawalpur on Wednesday.

Rescue 1122 said that incident occurred near Chak-28 BC in Bahawalpur. The plane was on a routine training flight and crashed due to technical faults.

Pilot Captain Bilal died on the spot while his body was shifted to CMH Bahawalpur.

Pilot killed in plane crash - GEO.tv

very sad news! another life lost serving the country!

Pakistan army plane crashes, pilot killed

BAHAWALPUR: A Pakistan army aviation Mashaq aircraft crashed in eastern Punjab province Wednesday. The Pilot was killed.

The Mashak plane was on a routine training flight and crashed nine km from Bahawalpur in Punjab province. Captain Muhammad Bilal was martyred in the crash

The rescue teams have reached the spot, the reports said.

Authorities have founded the plain wreckage while immediately cause of the crash didn’t trace out. Investigation has been started to find out the cause of the crash. .

ONLINE - International News Network

hmm, the news is a bit patchy. doesnt even mention the type of aircraft.

nevertheless, a life was lost, and that's always sad. may his soul rest in peace.

hmm, the news is a bit patchy. doesnt even mention the type of aircraft.

nevertheless, a life was lost, and that's always sad. may his soul rest in peace.

it was a Saab Supporter MFI-17 known as Mashaq in Pakistan. it is a liaison and FAC aircraft.

It is reported on Geo TV and Ajj TV at 2100 hours....

An F-7 has crashed near Sargodha, Pilot is Safe, as reported by News TV channels.

I am trying to find a source on net but unable to authenticate it

Last edited:
PAF jet crashes during routine night mission training
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Air Force has reported with deep regret that an F-7 Fighter Aircraft, on a routine operational night training mission, crashed 5 miles south west of PAF Base, Mushaf (Sargodha).

The Pilot of the aircraft ejected safely, and no loss of civilian life or property has been reported.

A board of inquiry has been ordered by Air Headquarters to determine the cause of accident.

http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=134392

Allah ka shukar hai pilot safe hai

Back
Top Bottom