What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon
14423_10151211891019130_1942596486_n.jpg

The pilot is wearing an F-7 patch.....the report said that he was martyred in a Mirage crash. !!

The pilot is wearing an F-7 patch.....the report said that he was martyred in a Mirage crash. !!

Maybe be he got promoted? What is the rank he is wearing right now in this pic?

He was from 25 Sqn. And 25 Sqn operates only Mirages as far as I know.

Maybe be he got promoted? What is the rank he is wearing right now in this pic?

He was from 25 Sqn. And 25 Sqn operates only Mirages as far as I know.

He was a Flight Lt. in the picture, but he achieved martyrdom as a Sqn Ldr. !!

Most of the time civilian's are not told the reason for the crash. My experience most of them go down because of Pilot error. Just because the poor soul has left us doesn't mean that he was perfect. We all make mistakes the only problem is that in this arena of Fighter Flying one mistake means meeting your maker. He took off from Shorkot for a night bombing mission .
The mission required him to fly low 99.9% he was to much into his target and did not concentrate on his height and hit the ground.

Sir, I heard that in day bombing/straffing training missions there are 'Mobile Officers' (which are actually pilots) are appointed to keep an eye on the outlook of the aircrafts involved and to warn the pilots on such 'target fixation'. If it is true then for such night missions, is there any alternative to that?

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
Very sad to heard that news another precious loss, why didn't he ejected?
Why this happening again and again i think its same old mentality if you die in uniform you are martyr, qoom ka sarmaya iftikhar yeh jahaz boht qeemti ha and our pilots try to save facking aircraft until it hits the ground.
Their lives are more important thats what we need to teach them.

Sir, I heard that in day bombing/straffing training missions there are 'Mobile Officers' (which are actually pilots) are appointed to keep an eye on the outlook of the aircrafts involved and to warn the pilots on such 'target fixation'. If it is true then for such night missions, is there any alternative to that?

No alternative.

Most of the time civilian's are not told the reason for the crash. My experience most of them go down because of Pilot error. Just because the poor soul has left us doesn't mean that he was perfect. We all make mistakes the only problem is that in this arena of Fighter Flying one mistake means meeting your maker. He took off from Shorkot for a night bombing mission .
The mission required him to fly low 99.9% he was to much into his target and did not concentrate on his height and hit the ground.

Innal laha wa inna alayhi rajeoun.

Sir MuradK why do we still practice low level flying when enemy Awacs can pick up the aircrafts on their Radar ?

Is there still some advantage of such practice of flying low level ?

images

A Pakistan Air Force training plane crashed in Hasnainabad area of Shakir Kot in Jhang district on Thursday, killing the pilot.A PAF spokesman confirmed the incident, saying the plane was on a routine training mission when it crashed near Thal Firing Range. He said there was report about the martyrdom of pilot of the aircraft. However, the spokesperson did not state causes of the crash.The locals are reported to be saying that they saw the aircraft before it plunged to the ground. They saw fire was erupting from the jet before the crash.According to sources, rescue workers pulled a body from the wreckage of the aircraft.

PAF’s ” Flying Coffin ” Mirage aircraft crashes near Jhang, pilot killed | idrw.org

RIP to the pilot

Indian Defence Research, talking about flying coffins is like pot calling the kettle black. Wonder where they got the inspiration from. :laugh:

images.jpg

photo.jpg

Lets face the reality ! Our jets really are turning out to be FLYING COFFINS, just look at the rate of crashes in recent years. I guess more pilots have killed during recent years than ever in PAF history.

Lets face the reality ! Our jets really are turning out to be FLYING COFFINS, just look at the rate of crashes in recent years. I guess more pilots have killed during recent years than ever in PAF history.

But unlike the Indian MiG-21s, it's not just been one type to be singled out....nor are the same reasons...I.E...human error. !!

Sometimes are good sometimes are bad, unfortunately AF is going through a bad patch because of such incidents and causalities. But the situation is too overly stated or wrongly interpreted at reader's end as well...Aging fleet is not always the reason behind the crash.

In all the recent crashes mostly were merely bad luck or slight miscalculation at pilots part, some were birdhits and FOD (which is and will remain no.1 threat for PAF).

Back
Top Bottom