What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

BS.
Here’s why:

That’s the actual defence budget, which makes 20.8% of the total National Budget..................

Firstly, even 20.8% is more than the 18% figure quoted by the COAS.

Secondly, all that huffing andf puffing, and not realizing that I said Defence EXPENDITURE, not budgetary heads, which, as you amply demonstrate, can be disguised by many fraudulent explanations, such as PAEC makes electricity and medical isotopes, as if nuclear weaponry is made in Darra on the cheap. There are many more examples of the expenses being hidden in other heads, but that is another story entirely.

I stand by my estimate: Pakistan's defence EXPENDITURE eats up a quarter of its budget, and this rate of spending is simply unsustainable. And yes, that includes the pensions and satellites, but does not include bribes to politicians and others.

Now let's take this elsewhere, and not in this thread, please.

Firstly, even 20.8% is more than the 18% figure quoted by the COAS.

:lol:

The COAS' statement is from last years budget, the figures and the document you have posted pertains to the projected budget of fiscal year 2012-13 :hitwall:

Secondly, all that huffing andf puffing, and not realizing that I said Defence EXPENDITURE, not budgetary heads,

Yeah right... :lol:

Jaanay day Cheng ji.
which, as you amply demonstrate, can be disguised by many fraudulent explanations, such as PAEC makes electricity and medical isotopes, as if nuclear weaponry is made in Darra on the cheap. There are many more examples of the expenses being hidden in other heads, but that is another story entirely.
Haha...right.

So PAEC is now a defence organization, great! Tomorrow railway, Pak Steel and PIA would also start making missiles, guns and fighters jets respectively, if it were to be left to you.

And nothing is hidden. You aint smarter than the financial critics who spew BS 24/7 on tv channels and newspapers. If anything had been hidden, they would already have pointed it out, as they did in the case of military pensions, but they were facepalmed exactly in the same as you have been, but as they were smarter than, you don't open their beaks without thinking now, you on the other hand, am not sure of.

PSDP is PSDP, Defence Budget is Defence Budget. I mean Chaudary Nisar is an idiot, granted, but he is not stupid.

Retarded accusations like military pensions are shown in a separate head is one thing, totally placing portions of defence budget under a totally unrelated head like that of PSDP is another and down right stupid and believing these deliberately propagated BS by your likes to be true is even more retarded!

I stand by my estimate:
Keep on standing on it, may be one day you'll finally grow up :)

Pakistan's defence EXPENDITURE eats up a quarter of its budget, and this rate of spending is simply unsustainable. And yes, that includes the pensions.
So, here we have Sir VCheng shaming fiscal giants and Nostradamus at the same time. Oh God, please, bless us all :lol:

Now let's take this elsewhere, and not in this thread, please.

^^ Te Panga nahi laina see na....

Jaanay day Cheng ji....................
^^ Te Panga nahi laina see na....

Jaao jee, tuhanoon maaf keeta! :lol:

May be someday you will come to accept my estimate of a quarter of the budget as the defense expenditure, but more likely poora mulk jal jaye gaa magar fajioon kee akkar nahi jaye gee.

Nothing is hidden? :rofl:

PS: I expect a one-sided deletion of posts soon, leaving only your point of view unchallenged under the rules for off topic posts applied to my posts only. ;)

========================

Back to the topic: May the pilot of the crashed plane rest in peace.

Most of the time civilian's are not told the reason for the crash. My experience most of them go down because of Pilot error. Just because the poor soul has left us doesn't mean that he was perfect. We all make mistakes the only problem is that in this arena of Fighter Flying one mistake means meeting your maker. He took off from Shorkot for a night bombing mission .
The mission required him to fly low 99.9% he was to much into his target and did not concentrate on his height and hit the ground.

Most of the time civilian's are not told the reason for the crash. My experience most of them go down because of Pilot error. Just because the poor soul has left us doesn't mean that he was perfect. We all make mistakes the only problem is that in this arena of Fighter Flying one mistake means meeting your maker. He took off from Shorkot for a night bombing mission .
The mission required him to fly low 99.9% he was to much into his target and did not concentrate on his height and hit the ground.

You are correct in that often adulation leads us to overlook a person's faults and mistakes, whether military or civil. However, in Pakistan, there is often a conscious attempt to maintain the aura of perfection around the military by covering up any information to the contrary, which, ironically in the long run, is more detrimental than honesty would have been in the first place.

No offence intended to the fallen pilot or anyone else, Sir.

Please don't post the pictures of the families. Respect the privacy.

Also, why are pilots unable to eject? PAF needs to come out with truth this time.

Please don't post the pictures of the families. Respect the privacy.

Also, why are pilots unable to eject? PAF needs to come out with truth this time.

Why just this time? PAF needs to come out with the truth every time. That is how the system improves, if that is the goal.

That's understandable sir, pilot disorientation specially in the dark is a major risk factor but in this case, witnesses have allegedly described as the aircraft being on fire before crashing into the ground. ??

That's understandable sir, pilot disorientation specially in the dark is a major risk factor but in this case, witnesses have allegedly described as the aircraft being on fire before crashing into the ground. ??

Friend I am sitting so far away I only posted what was told to me in the first 30 min. Hopefully we will know by monday what happend.
mk

Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon
14423_10151211891019130_1942596486_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom