What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

So sad. May Allah bless his soul, grant him eternal peace and give courage to his family.

I can now confirm the name of the Pilot , since the loss is a bit personal as well, Sqn Ldr .Bilal Hassan Babri , my one year senior at PAF College Sargodha ,and one of the most smiling and larger then life individuals I know has embraced Shahadat. May ALLAH ALMIGHTY reward him ...amen ,... Babri (as we used to call him) keep smiling ...

May he rest in peace and God will have mercy on his soul. I have a question, since this is like the sixth accident (or more?) in less than a few years, why does the PAF not ground the fleet of F-7 for a complete review? My understanding is that some of these airframes are not that old and were sent from China around 2002 standoff with India...?? It's sad to see so much ongoing talent loss!!

198334_480552255318698_455137230_n.jpg

May His soul rest in heaven

Please define "fair share" as the Armed Forces already get a quarter of the budget, which is about eight times health and education put together (roughly). What seems "fair" to you, my dear Sir?

May the fallen warrior rest in eternal peace.

Budget allocation announcement and transfer of funds to their rightful owners are two different things. Generally most of the allocated funds are 6-8 months late, and military has 6-4months to put them in use before the files of PAC haunt them.

Regarding your point about 'quarter of budget', its less than that...you can find statement of COAS on this topic.
Jacobabad - Pakistan’s army chief General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani has said that only 18 per cent of country’s total budget is allocated for armed forces while wrong facts and figures are quoted in TV talk shows in this regard.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Defence budget only 18%: Kayani | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Eagles of Pakistan 18 % of total budget is allocated for Pakistan Army

Defence budget only 18pc not 70pc: Kayani | PAKISTAN DEFENCE NEWS BLOG | Pakarmedforces.com

Back
Top Bottom