What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

I can now confirm the name of the Pilot , since the loss is a bit personal as well, Sqn Ldr .Bilal Hassan Babri , my one year senior at PAF College Sargodha ,and one of the most smiling and larger then life individuals I know has embraced Shahadat. May ALLAH ALMIGHTY reward him ...amen ,... Babri (as we used to call him) keep smiling ...

4-6 Sq.LD we lost in these 2 years? And i think it is 7th or 8th crash of this year?

263786_463042007067752_1595336623_n.jpg

Squadron Leader Bilal Babri Shaheed.. Nov,22/2012
may Allah rest his soul in peace..Aameen

So sad to lose another brave soldier of the nation.....
Pakistan's defense needs are so demanding under current circumstances that they have to keep up and running every last piece of metal they got...
Mirages should have been phased out years ago..But where is the money to do that...

So sad to lose another brave soldier of the nation.....
Pakistan's defense needs are so demanding under current circumstances that they have to keep up and running every last piece of metal they got...Mirages should have been phased out years ago..But where is the money to do that...

My Friend as long as a corrupt government is in place Armed Forces will never get their fair share of budget.

RIP May Allah give his family patience and strength.

It was a Mirage that took off from PAF Rafiqui apparently. The aircraft caught fire in the air according to witnesses (bird strike, engine malfunction?) and crashed. The wreckage was on fire. The pilot didn't seem to eject apparently.

My Friend as long as a corrupt government is in place Armed Forces will never get their fair share of budget.

RIP May Allah give his family patience and strength.

Please define "fair share" as the Armed Forces already get a quarter of the budget, which is about eight times health and education put together (roughly). What seems "fair" to you, my dear Sir?

May the fallen warrior rest in eternal peace.

Just got to know the news that a PAF aircraft went down at near Jhang range and pilot is dead. Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon. That's sad.

I believe the aircraft to be F-7P on the nature of sortie and point of loss.

May Allah rest his soul in eternal peace. We are proud of you brave soldier. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Been told that aircraft was Mirage.. Trying to confirm from other sources.

Some reports say it was a Mirage, others report it as a training aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom