What's new

Not worried about India at all: Pakistan Air force chief

Dear Sir,With great regards to you,we dont mix religion with our nation,country comes first then whatever religion we belongs too,however you point out at gujarat riots,nothing has been prove against him in court of law, he is elected PM of one of the largest democracy of the world shows us our love faith and confidence in our PM.
We dont have any intention to attack pakistan or even small LOC skirmishes,we are happy at where we are only thing expect to pak to do is to stop infiltration of terrorist and not to indulge in our internal matters.Any terrorist attack originated from pakistan will have huge repercussion to Pakistan just like URI.This government is no congress,will act and act tough,i think message is loud and clear in last 2 months.
We too have an elected PM but that does not mean he has been above all the hanky panky. You want to hold on to proof in a court of law. In my experience of the workings of courts in the Subcontinent you can prove in your court that I am blind and cannot write a word of english with the right Bakhsish to the honorable judge. My Aunt is a high court jusge now retired and one of the unusually honest ones but the stories which one hears are harrowing. So dont tell me that just because something has not been proven against Modi in a court of Law he is not culpable when he had his hands elbow deep in the mess .If it is any consolation Nawaz Shgareef is no better.
As far as India goes, you may not be happy attacking pakistan but unless you can force a settlement of the kashmir crisis to the Satisfaction of its population the war between us is just round the corner and this time round there wont even be leaves for you and me to wipe our arses on. This is my assumption based on my observations of the Sub continent politics over the last half century. Kashmir remains a key to peace between india and Pakistan.
A

We too have an elected PM but that does not mean he has been above all the hanky panky. You want to hold on to proof in a court of law. In my experience of the workings of courts in the Subcontinent you can prove in your court that I am blind and cannot write a word of english with the right Bakhsish to the honorable judge. My Aunt is a high court jusge now retired and one of the unusually honest ones but the stories which one hears are harrowing. So dont tell me that just because something has not been proven against Modi in a court of Law he is not culpable when he had his hands elbow deep in the mess .If it is any consolation Nawaz Shgareef is no better.
As far as India goes, you may not be happy attacking pakistan but unless you can force a settlement of the kashmir crisis to the Satisfaction of its population the war between us is just round the corner and this time round there wont even be leaves for you and me to wipe our arses on. This is my assumption based on my observations of the Sub continent politics over the last half century. Kashmir remains a key to peace between india and Pakistan.
A

Thanks for the reply,i have been great fan of your post.

Judicial system in India is quite mature and judiciary as an institution is very reputed organisation in India with very low level of corruption,you can agree to disagree.

You start poking nose in Kashmir,modi will do same in Baluchistan,the balls is in your court.

Regarding conflict,i am not at all in favor of any kind of war or skirmishes,however looking at the huge defense procurement by the government,i think something may happen in near future

Thanks for the reply,i have been great fan of your post.

Judicial system in India is quite mature and judiciary as an institution is very reputed organisation in India with very low level of corruption,you can agree to disagree.

You start poking nose in Kashmir,modi will do same in Baluchistan,the balls is in your court.

Regarding conflict,i am not at all in favor of any kind of war or skirmishes,however looking at the huge defense procurement by the government,i think something may happen in near future
You dont have a UN resolution on Baluchistan being a disputed territory so lets leave at at that. There are 600000 reasons for the world to know that Kashmir is a state in turmoil and remnains a major problem for India. I know about the Indian Judiciary but my friend I also know how corruption works and to say that you dont have any corruption 9in your judiciary is a white faced lie. You also need to know that it takes a lot to prove a point in a court of law. It is the same situation with one of our local politicians sitting in Loveley london spewing venom against the state and involved in murder of countless people but to prove this in court is annother matter inspite of the might of Scotland yard which is actively after him for a murder in London.
A

You dont have a UN resolution on Baluchistan being a disputed territory so lets leave at at that. There are 600000 reasons for the world to know that Kashmir is a state in turmoil and remnains a major problem for India. I know about the Indian Judiciary but my friend I also know how corruption works and to say that you dont have any corruption 9in your judiciary is a white faced lie. You also need to know that it takes a lot to prove a point in a court of law. It is the same situation with one of our local politicians sitting in Loveley london spewing venom against the state and involved in murder of countless people but to prove this in court is annother matter inspite of the might of Scotland yard which is actively after him for a murder in London.
A
Sir,UN is waste and hopeless,anything happen you run towards UN,we have stop taking them seriously either its Kashmir,IWT,or LOC skirmishes,long back we show them the middle finger.
It may b difficult to prove anything in court of law,but judiciary is still one of the most respected and reputed organisation,i do agree with the political class of both the nation are corrupt and shameless, since both have same DNA.

Sir,UN is waste and hopeless,anything happen you run towards UN,we have stop taking them seriously either its Kashmir,IWT,or LOC skirmishes,long back we show them the middle finger.
It may b difficult to prove anything in court of law,but judiciary is still one of the most respected and reputed organisation,i do agree with the political class of both the nation are corrupt and shameless, since both have same DNA.
My friend
You may think of it as waste of space but it is a legislative body for international disputes so your thinking it so still does not take away the legitimacy such acts give to Pakistan .
You jave nicely skirted the 600000 reasons and the ongoing crisis in Kashmir. You may think it to be instigated by Pakistan but no external factor can bring 200000 -300000 people on the street.
I agree with you on the political leadership however if you agree with me now why start the debate in the first instance?
A

My friend
You may think of it as waste of space but it is a legislative body for international disputes so your thinking it so still does not take away the legitimacy such acts give to Pakistan .
You jave nicely skirted the 600000 reasons and the ongoing crisis in Kashmir. You may think it to be instigated by Pakistan but no external factor can bring 200000 -300000 people on the street.
I agree with you on the political leadership however if you agree with me now why start the debate in the first instance?
A

You can approach as usual,we cannot stop you, whatever high regards you have for UN,You also have many UN delegates present permanently to observe the LOC activities.We have denied and we dont have any in our side.You c how much we consider about them.

No i have not and why should i,I have already mention in my old post Kashmir is the integral part of our nation and will remain so,you interfere and we will interfere in Baluchistan as simple as that,After demonetization situation is very cool and calm in Kashmir.
We started argument on Modi,and we donot consider MODI as general corrupt politician like NAWAJ.

unless you can force a settlement of the kashmir crisis to the Satisfaction of its population the war between us is just round the corner and this time round there wont even be leaves for you and me to wipe our arses on. This is my assumption based on my observations of the Sub continent politics over the last half century. Kashmir remains a key to peace between india and Pakistan.

Unfortunately The previous actions by Pakistan like sneaking into Kargil when winter snows came , or Mumbai attacks , or the continued support of terror groups (what you call freedom fighters the world calls them terrorists) MEANS the TRUST DEFICIT has reached a level of NO RETURN

AS FOR THREATS OF WAR LOOMING I think you may not have noticed but in the last 2 months Indian military despite suggesting future military hardware to be exclusive indengious have orderd

36 Rafale
2 More Phalcons Awacs
4 Russian krivak frigates
464 T90SM tanks
$2 billion worth of ammo and smals arms

These items are inaddition to the 17 Warshjips , SU30MKI FIGHTERS AND missles being builit in india already.

In other words the Indians re preparing for such a scenario alrerady.

KASHMIR is not going to bullied away . IT is a massive strategic importance AND VITAL TO india,s future[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately The previous actions by Pakistan like sneaking into Kargil when winter snows came , or Mumbai attacks , or the continued support of terror groups (what you call freedom fighters the world calls them terrorists) MEANS the TRUST DEFICIT has reached a level of NO RETURN

AS FOR THREATS OF WAR LOOMING I think you may not have noticed but in the last 2 months Indian military despite suggesting future military hardware to be exclusive indengious have orderd

36 Rafale
2 More Phalcons Awacs
464 T90SM tanks

These items are inaddition to the 17 Warshjips , SU30MKI FIGHTERS AND missles being builit in india already.

KASHMIR is not going to bullied away . IT is a massive strategic importance AND VITAL TO india,s future
[/QUOTE]

Thank you storm force for your intel , we all know about the mighty india and rest ashore Kashmir is already being bullied by your coward army which is abusing the people there leave politics out of this and stick to the topic and don't go back to your old trolling habits because we can go back and forth all day and we all know what will happen in the end.

36 Rafale
2 More Phalcons Awacs
464 T90SM tanks

KASHMIR is not going to bullied away . IT is a massive strategic importance AND VITAL TO india,s future

How many T-90s and upgraded T-72, Arjun Tanks, SU-30MKI, Mi-g29, War Ships (Western command) are already in Service ?

How many SU-30MKI, Mi-g29 are already in Service ?

Sukhoi Su30MKI are over 200 in service with a dozen or so air frames added each year.
MiG29 UPG "Baaz" with significant improvements have been inducted with the numbers unclear. This UPG program is set to be completed in a few years.
Some improvements are
The new Zhuk M2E Radar (An improvement over the ME on the Navy's 29K)
Guskov said that Phazotron is already working on the next modification of its slot array radars, the Zhuk M2E. This version will have a faster processor, allowing it to classify targets by type (for instance, fighters, bombers and helicopters) and to break-out formation targets flying at 20-30 meters apart. The radar can also be programmed to identify aircraft by type – in the case of a new type, it can record its reflected signal and later use it for identification.
-Deputy Director (Phazatron) Yuri Goskov
The new RD33 Series 3 Engine with enhanced durability
The Thales Topsight HMDS
And a fugly hunchback which increases the internal fuel capacity by 50%.
http://bharatrakshak.wikia.com/wiki/MiG-29
And IIRC, the MiG29 UPG will also be the first in the IAF's fighter fleet to have a unified EW system.
rbzm2b.jpg

The first of the Strike Jaguars also just completed the trials and they bring a whole new level of tech into the IAF (Elta's EL/M2052 AESA FCR, AIM132 ASRAAM and CBU105 weapons)

Last edited:
The USSR controlled the cities but couldn't control the country side which makes up so much of afghanistan. The soviets fled leading to economic disaster and the eventual break up of the USSR.

The US tried to get rid of the Taliban complete failure, result is Taliban having sympathy of 1/3 of afghans and controlling lots of territory and waste of millions of dollars.

It's called guerrilla warfare. Anything but random and requires perfect coordination for it to be successful. Your comparing two different things.
Yes, I agree that both Soviet and US invasions of Afghanistan were failures, what I mean however, is that Taliban isnt some God like power that US and Soviet had no match against, it was because of guerilla warfare. US COULDVE bombed whole country to oblivion and send thousands of tanks etc, but that wasnt the objective. US just tried to fight ideology with weapons, which again proved unsuccesful.

Back
Top Bottom