What's new

Not worried about India at all: Pakistan Air force chief

because Afghanistan will turn in to talibanization again and history will repeat 'they will name second place HINDUKUSH 2

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is not worried at all about any threat from India and its "battle hardened" military is capable of responding to aggression, air force chief Marshal Sohail Aman said today.

"We are not worried about India at all," the Air Chief said, speaking at the ninth International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS).

He said it is better if India showed restraint and solved the Kashmir issue to prevent escalation of tension.

"India should show restraint and instead solve the issue of Kashmir as that would be better for them," he was quoted as saying by the Express Tribune.

Aman said that Pakistan does not want war but cannot ignore this kind of pressure. "We are well capable of responding in the face of any aggression," he asserted.

He said Pakistan had "readied all of its (battle) plans following threats from India" after the terror attack in Uri sector.

The Air chief asserted that Pakistan, engaged in Operation Zarb-e-Azab, has a "battle hardened military" to respond to threats.

The air chief's remarks came a day after Pakistan claimed that Indian forces targeted a passenger bus in Azad Kashmir killing at least nine people and wounding another nine.

It also claimed that seven Indian troops were killed in retaliatory fire when India opened fire on the Line of Control (LoC) and killed three Pakistani soldiers.

Indian Army yesterday launched a counter offensive against Pakistan along the LoC after three Indian soldiers were killed, with body of one of them mutilated in a cross-LoC attack, even as Pakistani troops continued to shell Indian positions, injuring six jawans.

Earlier today, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said Pakistan will not tolerate "deliberate targeting" of innocent civilians particularly children and women, ambulances and civilian transport.

"Pakistan has exercised maximum restraint despite continuing ceasefire violations from Indian security forces along LoC," he added.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ainst-full-scale-war/articleshow/55597763.cms
Typical jingoism from an army man.
We are obviously worried which is why we have a clear cut plan all ready. We are also worried about their capabilities although feel that they are just about manageable.
We are even more worried about the clout they seem to be garnering and the fact that our political government is typically stupified and inert.
We remain worried that the drain of our resources by this constant war like state will economically make us even more bankrupt and not allow us go spend( what ever paisas are saved from the corrupt government and the beaurocracy)on the social uplift of the masses.
But hey what is the harm in making the bhokay nangay lay personell happy as long as our families are set up in USA and Canada out of harms way and we too can escape quickly. So who cares if the country along with 60% of the bhokay nangay masses on the other side get toasted. Long live general saheb the saviour of our people.
A

Last edited:
Typical jingoism from an army man.
We are obviously worried which is why we have a clear cut plan all ready. We are also worried about their capabilities although feel that they are just about manageable.
We are even more worried about the clout they seem to be garnering and the fact that our political government is typically stupified and inert.
We remain worried that the drain of our resources by this constant war like state will economically make us even more bankrupt and not allow us go spend( what ever paisas are saved from the corrupt government and the beaurocracy)on the social uplift of the masses.
But hey what is the harm in making the bhokay nangay lay personell happy as long as our families are set up in USA and Canada out of harms way and we too can escape quickly. So who cares if the country along with 60% of the bhokay nangay masses on the other side get toasted. Long live general saheb the saviour of our people.
A
Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

Agree entirely with your assessment, brother. However, my understanding is that a primary public duty of armed forces chiefs (or the relevant ministries of defense and state in better-developed civilian-controlled polities) is to keep the morale of the people up and stop panic-mongering before it starts. These can be far more damaging than any of the enemies' bombs.

In light of this, I actually have appreciated the statements of all three chiefs in the last few days, specially considering that a change at the helm is a time the enemy may seek to take advantage of. Haven't actually been a supporter of our army in the Musharraf and Zardari eras. The civil war we found ourselves embroiled in, was all due to our own errors of judgment.

Would love to live and let live in peace but ever since Modi was contesting the last elections, I have been telling everybody (given his Gujarat track record) that he will try to undermine us and try to start a war. It has been some success that he has been limited to small scale conflict so far.

Anyway, sorry for butting in here. I just thought it might be time for the likes of the two of us to stand united with the rest of the nation. The corruption has to end though. Maybe some steps have been taken in this regard in the last few years.

Thank you for a cogent piece of observation here.

Hifz u kum Allah

the indians have all the cards ...so why not just get over Pakistan? who is stopping you?

Because we dont want to waste our resources for worthless exercise .
We have far more effective way to protect our interests .

Did they really ...............

Well that means Pakistan is about to lose this war then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cause if Russia OR USA cant beat them POOR Pakistanis in comparison have no chance
They both didn't have the depth that Pakistan has..does this answer your inquiry?
Why doesn't India send troops to Afghanistan to battle these tribal men and protect its interests, these seem to be very important ..with 20 consulates to oversee them!? Maybe it is one in a lifetime opportunity for Indian army to show its prowess and do some real surgical strikes!?

The Indians are not dreaming buddy they hold all the cards

Kashmir
Water supply
military and economic superiority
Worlds support

PAKISTAN is on its own on this desperate trying to make something happen
Let's say that Pakistan holds only one card, the CEPEC one, while you hold all those ..so why are you freaking out over it, starting skirmishes, sending submarines , making false accusations and even threats of war.. after accusing Pakistan of deliberately letting terrorist go through its borders.. Any sane person knows that there aren't any 100 % controlled borders, the US has a huge problem with these infiltrations from Mexico on a daily basis, Europe has a huge problem with illegal immigration and there are just too many examples all over the planet to display here.. but India is adamant that Pakistan do it on purpose!?

Last edited:
Let's say that Pakistan holds only one card, the CEPEC one, while you hold all those ..so why are you freaking out over it, starting skirmishes, sending submarines , making false accusations and even threats of war.. after accusing Pakistan of deliberately letting terrorist go through its borders.. Any sane person knows that there aren't any 100 % controlled borders, the US has a huge problem with these infiltrations from Mexico on a daily basis, Europe has a huge problem wit illegal immigration and there are just too many examples all over the planet to display here.. but India is adamant that Pakistan do it on purpose!?
Well said bro

if he would have not be worried ..he would have not given this statement :D

Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

Agree entirely with your assessment, brother. However, my understanding is that a primary public duty of armed forces chiefs (or the relevant ministries of defense and state in better-developed civilian-controlled polities) is to keep the morale of the people up and stop panic-mongering before it starts. These can be far more damaging than any of the enemies' bombs.

In light of this, I actually have appreciated the statements of all three chiefs in the last few days, specially considering that a change at the helm is a time the enemy may seek to take advantage of. Haven't actually been a supporter of our army in the Musharraf and Zardari eras. The civil war we found ourselves embroiled in, was all due to our own errors of judgment.

Would love to live and let live in peace but ever since Modi was contesting the last elections, I have been telling everybody (given his Gujarat track record) that he will try to undermine us and try to start a war. It has been some success that he has been limited to small scale conflict so far.

Anyway, sorry for butting in here. I just thought it might be time for the likes of the two of us to stand united with the rest of the nation. The corruption has to end though. Maybe some steps have been taken in this regard in the last few years.

Thank you for a cogent piece of observation here.

Hifz u kum Allah
JazakAllaho khairan for your kind words. My post had a lot of sentiments jumbled into one. My heart bleeds when I see even small things to help the masses become an issue. I have worked in the government sector in Pakistan and the amount of corruption and how the elite looted the lay public is something that left me greatly affected. I understand the statements but just wonder if the language could have been a bit more political. But then again I am asking an army man to be politically correct!!!!!
By the way really liking your contribution to the board. Ma shaa Allah. Jayyed.
Keep it up.
A

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom