What's new

Not worried about India at all: Pakistan Air force chief

Modi is pushing g and squeezing h Pakistan from.every angle

Be it USA Indian lobby
be it on LOC
be it socially be it economically.

Pakistanis are having to deal with a fight wing Indian leader just has India begins to rise as a regional powerhouse

Be it USA Indian lobby
be it on LOC

Pakistanis are having to deal with a fight wing Indian leader just has India begins to rise as a regional powerhouse

I guess you were born to wet dream.

Be it USA Indian lobby
be it on LOC

SubhanAllah. This is a supporter of a mass murderer of muslims. One who brings down a historical masjid, a house of Allah, for cheap politics. So my friend if you have such love for him come, you and all of the ones whom you love, and who love him and attack us.Then see what happens. This is no holds barred. You come and then see how you get dealt with.
A

SubhanAllah. This is a supporter of a mass murderer of muslims. One who brings down a historical masjid, a house of Allah, for cheap politics. So my friend if you have such love for him come, you and all of the ones whom you love, and who love him and attack us.Then see what happens. This is no holds barred. You come and then see how you get dealt with.
A
Little do these weekend warriors realise that in all of i'ts history, the only time the IAF ever performed was during the Kargil crisis and only because, it carried out operations within it's own area on well known points and without any air opposition.
Even today the situation is that IAF leaves the area once it sees PAF aircraft arriving to patrol on their side of LOC.

From an Indian perspective.

There is one single squdron of a truely world class fighter ... That is the block 52,planes thankfully you guys hsveconly managed to obtain 18 planes.

Yes you have older blocks of falcons and you guys are looking to improve the thunders in New blocks but they don't have anything to worry any air force the size and magnitude of India and the Indian airforce of today.

Even the awacs and Sam capability is fairly modest... I mean there is nothing like the phakcon awacs system orcthr New posedion p8 systems and indeed the Barak 8 or s400 currently being inducted in India for many billions of dollars.

I think either they want to create hype or they really have some special plans for them:p:

The same light weapon armed, and ill trained men won USSR, USA + several other countries.

Now, mother India can spread all she wants .. but we know the stink
"won" If hiding in rural areas and making random attacks every now and then is winning, then I guess Nazis never conquered any European state... If Spviets, US and otherbtook control of everything that matters in Afghanistan, then it would be count as victory in my opinion. US didnt evem try to capture Afghanistan, it tried to wipe undesired out of there.

you guys should actually read the comments. they hate Pakistan so much that there army is actually that much incapable that Pakistani Soldiers crossed border and decapitated an indian soldier and then went back :) :yahoo::yahoo:
Nothing great about soldier that likes to murder others out of pure hatred. Why celebrate something as sick as that?

"won" If hiding in rural areas and making random attacks every now and then is winning, then I guess Nazis never conquered any European state... If Spviets, US and otherbtook control of everything that matters in Afghanistan, then it would be count as victory in my opinion. US didnt evem try to capture Afghanistan, it tried to wipe undesired out of there.

The USSR controlled the cities but couldn't control the country side which makes up so much of afghanistan. The soviets fled leading to economic disaster and the eventual break up of the USSR.

The US tried to get rid of the Taliban complete failure, result is Taliban having sympathy of 1/3 of afghans and controlling lots of territory and waste of millions of dollars.

It's called guerrilla warfare. Anything but random and requires perfect coordination for it to be successful. Your comparing two different things.

The same light weapon armed, and ill trained men won USSR, USA + several other countries.

Now, mother India can spread all she wants .. but we know the stink

They won ussr coz the heavy equipment r provided by USA as we all know nd about USA it provided by russia..

mqur196st: 8954354 said:
I know you Indians always dream of tipo sultan

Why we dream about tipu sultan he was Indian... u have ever hear about ashoka read it who conquered Pakistan....

They won ussr coz the heavy equipment r provided by USA as we all know nd about USA it provided by russia..

Why we dream about tipu sultan he was Indian... u have ever hear about ashoka read it who conquered Pakistan....

The US made those weapons and handed it over to ISI to give to them. The best weapon they provided were the stingers. Pakistani agents were instrumental in the training of the fighters. Colonel Imam is just one example. The mujahideen also used to strike against bases in former soviet states like Uzbekistan, being urged by the ISI.

ar 8955118 said:
A

Ya we r supporter of that coz he was a good leader nd 1st read the histroy why the Muslim where killed in Gujarat nd also read the histroy of that musjid which was it self made at that place where historic temple is made nd fr the sake of musjid they destroyed they temple....Nd we r better than u who kills his own Muslim of balochistan.....

Nothing great about soldier that likes to murder others out of pure hatred. Why celebrate something as sick as that?
Zaeem celebration is not for murdering soldiers but for utter stupidity that they are printing in there newspapers! the think line of control is khala ji ka ghar. where anyone can cross anytime.

A
Dear Sir,With great regards to you,we dont mix religion with our nation,country comes first then whatever religion we belongs too,however you point out at gujarat riots,nothing has been prove against him in court of law, he is elected PM of one of the largest democracy of the world shows us our love faith and confidence in our PM.
We dont have any intention to attack pakistan or even small LOC skirmishes,we are happy at where we are only thing expect to pak to do is to stop infiltration of terrorist and not to indulge in our internal matters.Any terrorist attack originated from pakistan will have huge repercussion to Pakistan just like URI.This government is no congress,will act and act tough,i think message is loud and clear in last 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom