What's new

Not working to isolate Pakistan - Prime Minister Narendra Modi

Modi is lying. Of course India is trying to isolate Pakistan.

Never mind what he told you. He isn't doing it.

Defeat admitted by Modi :omghaha:

So clever of you to have caught him at it.

i tried i failed... Excuse: actually i just didn't want to do it, I was not interested. :pleasantry:

This is truly a hilarious thread. Watching the gallons of perspiration roll off a collective forehead, reading all the self-congratulatory posts, celebrating a famous victory.....LOL. Keep going, it sounds better and better, more and more convincing.

He’s right about Terrorism in India where he said it’s been over 40 years because what they been doing to the people of Kashmir is terrorism so at least he can admit that they are state sponsors of terrorism

Never mind what he told you. He isn't doing it.

So clever of you to have caught him at it.

This is truly a hilarious thread. Watching the gallons of perspiration roll off a collective forehead, reading all the self-congratulatory posts, celebrating a famous victory.....LOL. Keep going, it sounds better and better, more and more convincing.
expected response. lol

What has changed in head of Modi, lately?

hahahahahahaha ............

Prime Minister Narendra Modi today rejected the notion that India was putting "so much hard work" to isolate Pakistan
He said that India has been successful in isolating Pakistan, and will intensify its efforts so that the country is completely isolated
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...erala-speech-bjp-pakistan-uri-attack-3048273/

Prime Minister Modi added that India will continue to isolate Pakistan at the world forum for their support to terrorism.
https://www.narendramodi.in/pm-modi-at-a-public-meeting-in-kozhikode-kerala-523573

6.56 pm: India has been successful in isolating Pakistan, and will intensify that so that you are are completely isolated: PM Modi in Kerala
http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...in-kerala-after-uri-attack-in-kashmir/389934/

Union Minister Jitendra Singh said on Saturday that it was the outcome of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s successful foreign outreach which led to isolation of Pakistan.
http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...ation-of-pakistan-says-jitendra-singh/947313/

We will leave no stone unturned to isolate Pakistan in the world,” said Mr Modi
https://www.ft.com/content/bb7592de-82e3-11e6-8897-2359a58ac7a5

Pakistan has worked harder to isolate itself than any leader including Modi has - as if Modi asked you to hide Osama in your military garrison town.
Stop behaving like an idiot.

The Pakistani government did not hide Osama Bin Laden the idiot in Pakistan.

No wonder why you got the negative rating you deserved.

this rabid dog started spewing venom against Pakistan at 26:00 and continued this monkey circuses till 54:00 (28 minutes out of 60 minutes speech) ....
plz listen Modi himself (@53:14) claiming success of his government to ISOLATE Pakistan from the WHOLE WORLD and will FORCE Pakistan to live in ISOLATION

WHAT A BIG MOUTH .....

He is really learning lots of things from israel.

Do what you want to do, but dont acknowledge them.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi today rejected the notion that India was putting "so much hard work" to isolate Pakistan, asserting that his efforts were aimed at uniting the world powers to defeat terrorism as his country has been suffering from the scourge since decades.He said the suggestion that the country's foreign policy was based on Pakistan was wrong but stressed that the world was uniting against those sympathetic towards terrorists, an apparent reference to the neighbouring country."If you think we are doing so much hard work around the world to isolate one nation, then that is wrong. This is not our work. Yes, the world is grappling with the scourge of terrorism and whoever is sympathetic towards terrorists, the world is uniting against them,"

he told Times Now in an interview, according to the transcript.India's foreign policy is issue-based and is in the context of its relations with the world, he said.Modi also praised US President Donald Trump for raising his voice against terror with "a lot of assertion"."I welcome him and I respect him. Whoever takes a step against terrorism, I will welcome them and praise them, because my country has been suffering from terrorism for forty years.

Innocents are being killed. Terrorism needs to end in the world," he said.As far as Pakistan is concerned, he noted that he had always said India and Pakistan have fought a lot and now should come together to fight poverty and diseases."I directly talk to the people of Pakistan. I directly tell the people, should we not fight poverty? Should we not fight illiteracy? Should we not fight diseases? If we fight together, we will win faster,

" he said.On Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praising him for his strong stance against terrorism, Modi said he was grateful to him for praising India so much and for lauding the Indian government."Humanity is in great danger and to save humanity, it's important for powers that believe in humanitarian values to unite."And I believe this fight is about saving humanity and nothing can be a bigger soft power than this," Modi said."You have to unite those who believe in humanitarian values, only then can you isolate terrorists and defeat terrorism,"

he said.To a question about Kashmir and the appointment of the Centre's representative for a dialogue, the prime minister said dialogue does take place with every Indian citizen and it will continue to take place."Constitution of India has given us that responsibility and we do it. There is nothing new, this has been happening, and I have even said all of this from the ramparts of red fort. There is no difficulty in it," Modi said."Every Indian citizen has the right to speak to Mr Modi and say 'Mr Modi please stand and talk to us'. We are there for those who believe in the Constitution of India and for those who live and die for the nation," he said.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...on-to-unite-world-against-118012100762_1.html
KHASYANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHE

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom