What's new

Not working to isolate Pakistan - Prime Minister Narendra Modi

I don't think anybody here has actually understood what he said.

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/v...policy-donald-trump-benjamin-netanyahu/191037
First statement: “And if you think we are doing so much hard work around the world to isolate one nation, then that is wrong. This is not our work. Yes, the world is grappling with the scourge of terrorism and whoever is sympathetic towards terrorists, the world is uniting against them.

Translation: "Are you (Pakistanis) sympathetic towards terrorists?"

Second statement: “As far as Pakistan is concerned, I believe, and I have always said that India and Pakistan have fought a lot, we should come together and fight poverty, come together and fight diseases, and I directly talk to the people of Pakistan. I directly tell the people, should we not fight poverty? Should we not fight illiteracy? Should we not fight diseases? If we fight together, we will win faster, and I tell this to the people of Pakistan,” he stated further.

This message is not targeted towards the bigoted idiots in Pakistan. It's intended for the real people of Pakistan. The same techniques he used in India to win elections, ie, talking directly to the people themselves, is being used here on the people of Pakistan.

Translation: Do you (Pakistanis) want to fight poverty, illiteracy and disease alongside us? Or do you want to continue to fight with us?

The message is clear as day. Pick a side quickly and the world will react based on your choice.

Probably the last time an olive branch is going to be extended towards Pakistan.

i tried i failed... Excuse: actually i just didn't want to do it, I was not interested. :pleasantry:
That's the lie indians are being told since forever...i was watching a documentary on indian channel on youtube about 65 war..n they were saying it was never our intention to capture lahore..i mean seriously..their ego is so fragile they never accept their defeat

Prime Minister Narendra Modi today rejected the notion that India was putting "so much hard work" to isolate Pakistan, asserting that his efforts were aimed at uniting the world powers to defeat terrorism as his country has been suffering from the scourge since decades.He said the suggestion that the country's foreign policy was based on Pakistan was wrong but stressed that the world was uniting against those sympathetic towards terrorists, an apparent reference to the neighbouring country."If you think we are doing so much hard work around the world to isolate one nation, then that is wrong. This is not our work. Yes, the world is grappling with the scourge of terrorism and whoever is sympathetic towards terrorists, the world is uniting against them,"

he told Times Now in an interview, according to the transcript.India's foreign policy is issue-based and is in the context of its relations with the world, he said.Modi also praised US President Donald Trump for raising his voice against terror with "a lot of assertion"."I welcome him and I respect him. Whoever takes a step against terrorism, I will welcome them and praise them, because my country has been suffering from terrorism for forty years.

Innocents are being killed. Terrorism needs to end in the world," he said.As far as Pakistan is concerned, he noted that he had always said India and Pakistan have fought a lot and now should come together to fight poverty and diseases."I directly talk to the people of Pakistan. I directly tell the people, should we not fight poverty? Should we not fight illiteracy? Should we not fight diseases? If we fight together, we will win faster,

" he said.On Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praising him for his strong stance against terrorism, Modi said he was grateful to him for praising India so much and for lauding the Indian government."Humanity is in great danger and to save humanity, it's important for powers that believe in humanitarian values to unite."And I believe this fight is about saving humanity and nothing can be a bigger soft power than this," Modi said."You have to unite those who believe in humanitarian values, only then can you isolate terrorists and defeat terrorism,"

he said.To a question about Kashmir and the appointment of the Centre's representative for a dialogue, the prime minister said dialogue does take place with every Indian citizen and it will continue to take place."Constitution of India has given us that responsibility and we do it. There is nothing new, this has been happening, and I have even said all of this from the ramparts of red fort. There is no difficulty in it," Modi said."Every Indian citizen has the right to speak to Mr Modi and say 'Mr Modi please stand and talk to us'. We are there for those who believe in the Constitution of India and for those who live and die for the nation," he said.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...on-to-unite-world-against-118012100762_1.html

Total bullshit, How can India islolate Pakistan? With hanuman army?

Actions speak louder than lies

Prime Minister Narendra Modi today rejected the notion that India was putting "so much hard work" to isolate Pakistan, asserting that his efforts were aimed at uniting the world powers to defeat terrorism as his country has been suffering from the scourge since decades.He said the suggestion that the country's foreign policy was based on Pakistan was wrong but stressed that the world was uniting against those sympathetic towards terrorists, an apparent reference to the neighbouring country."If you think we are doing so much hard work around the world to isolate one nation, then that is wrong. This is not our work. Yes, the world is grappling with the scourge of terrorism and whoever is sympathetic towards terrorists, the world is uniting against them,"

he told Times Now in an interview, according to the transcript.India's foreign policy is issue-based and is in the context of its relations with the world, he said.Modi also praised US President Donald Trump for raising his voice against terror with "a lot of assertion"."I welcome him and I respect him. Whoever takes a step against terrorism, I will welcome them and praise them, because my country has been suffering from terrorism for forty years.

Innocents are being killed. Terrorism needs to end in the world," he said.As far as Pakistan is concerned, he noted that he had always said India and Pakistan have fought a lot and now should come together to fight poverty and diseases."I directly talk to the people of Pakistan. I directly tell the people, should we not fight poverty? Should we not fight illiteracy? Should we not fight diseases? If we fight together, we will win faster,

" he said.On Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praising him for his strong stance against terrorism, Modi said he was grateful to him for praising India so much and for lauding the Indian government."Humanity is in great danger and to save humanity, it's important for powers that believe in humanitarian values to unite."And I believe this fight is about saving humanity and nothing can be a bigger soft power than this," Modi said."You have to unite those who believe in humanitarian values, only then can you isolate terrorists and defeat terrorism,"

he said.To a question about Kashmir and the appointment of the Centre's representative for a dialogue, the prime minister said dialogue does take place with every Indian citizen and it will continue to take place."Constitution of India has given us that responsibility and we do it. There is nothing new, this has been happening, and I have even said all of this from the ramparts of red fort. There is no difficulty in it," Modi said."Every Indian citizen has the right to speak to Mr Modi and say 'Mr Modi please stand and talk to us'. We are there for those who believe in the Constitution of India and for those who live and die for the nation," he said.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...on-to-unite-world-against-118012100762_1.html

OMG what a liar indians worship...he is totally shameless like normal indian when he didn't able to do any thing against Pakistan after so much farting he took a U-Turn.......i am just wondering about the level of education in India that indians are still believing and accepting these kind of people as leaders. really a SORRY state of India.:disagree:

Isolate Pak... Not Isolate Pak...

Surgical Strikes... No Surgical Strikes...

Killing Civilians... No Killing Civilians...

Mr. Modi needs to make up his mind and fast... 2019 is approaching...

How else Mr. Modi is going to go down in history as great leader, a title he so badly craves?

Mr. Modi could have gone down history as a truly great leader...had he used his landslide victory to solve Kashmir issue peacefully...and in the process he would have transformed India to a state of being that India deserves..

But then Saffron would have to make way for Ghandi's Ethos!

But to go down in history as great leader...one must live as great leader. Mr. Modi would never compare to even Mr. Vajpaee let alone Ghandi.

South Asia would remain in tragic loop... bigger loss for India and Indians... if they can percieve the Truth.

The only saving grace so far has been absent of leadership and national vision for last 50 years by Pak.

Let this mad farce end... let there be Peace!

Indians are gullible lot. They thought that their mai bap, the sugar daddy America will help them sort Pakistan out. The utter failure of Trump rants and how Pakistan has starred America down, has really took the wind out of the sails. BUT, dayhati aurat will keep on doing randi rona.

Modi's statement which is indeed a sharp u-turn immediately seeing continuous failure on such drive.

The man should have tried to be consistent as well as needed to show a strong stance per own words and whatever claims he made before the masses during almost every single public speech. As usual, putting the burden upon others yet trying to prove that actually world pays any attention for his claims. Not to mention that how hard India has been trying to isolate Pakistan through any mean while failing at doing so, Modi as usual, diverted attention from himself and involves other countries taking a cushion on basis of usual claims of terrorism.

India cannot wash its face through such statement and it was his claim at first and then propagated by every single Indian media house followed by public sentimental rants without any break with continuous claims and fake stories to prove it working. In the end, as failed real time, now diverting world's attention to save face.

At least should have courage to stand up-to whatever he has been beating. Seeing him as such, it gives an idea that whatever promises or claims he made not just against Pakistan but before the public within the country w.r.t. anything for India, is soon going down or he may be presenting lame excuses with same diverting tactics to fool the masses.

Furthermore, this acceptance or a diversion is created as per new tactics to low the heat and being center of attention. He has been advised big time by couple of close friends including D.C and Israel as play friendly yet try to harm more. In my opinion, his statement should not be taken as any kind of change of heart but it is a different strategy to pursue same agenda against Pakistan. An open statement even denying everything on record is like creating rosy picture based upon fantasy

this rabid dog started spewing venom against Pakistan at 26:00 and continued this monkey circuses till 54:00 (28 minutes out of 60 minutes speech) ....
plz listen Modi himself (@53:14) claiming success of his government to ISOLATE Pakistan from the WHOLE WORLD and will FORCE Pakistan to live in ISOLATION

WHAT A BIG MOUTH .....
@Joe Shearer you're welcome. :lol::lol:

Modi and trump are hypocrites and liers specially when it comes to terrorism because one is allied with terrorist countries and the other is hindutova extremist terrorists which is the ISIS version of the radical Hindus

s8dz0ITBJ94.jpg

Oh, I wouldn't dream of depriving you of the pleasure; keep it. Better still, send it to the hero commenting on the speech. They deserve each other. :D

Do you know, Pakistan is really hated down here in the South.

Spending 30 min out of a 1 hour a speech talking about Pakistan in Kerala itself is proof of that.

Do you know, Pakistan is really hated down here in the South.

Spending 30 min out of a 1 hour a speech talking about Pakistan in Kerala itself is proof of that.
Do you know all of India is despised in Pakistan.

There is no Pakistani who really likes India.

All Pakistanis hate India.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom