What's new

Not treaty, eye partnership with Bangladesh Navy: US Pacific Fleet commande

@animelive , according to reports leaked by RAW and MOSSAD agents, US and Bangladesh is collaborating in the development of next gen stealth boat Ghost. While US contribution is mainly limited to financing the whole project, as they lack in naval stealth technology compared to Bangladesh.

1352216646_1514_ghost.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an opportunity. Given our position and the interest in the region of three big countries China, USA and India with all of whom uniquely we have good relations it's a plus plus for us. Their opposing interest guarantees ours. We need to ensure we do not lean towards any too much and for too long.

The great thing is we are not so critical to any of them that they will go for broke and fight but we are
significant enough to be kept on board. The whole thing is a plus plus for us. USA and china do not want an India too strong as such there is convergence of interest, USA and India do not want a strong china but can do nothing about it so BD being in chinas sphere of influence does us no harm . As for India I think it is inconceivable that there will be ever a war between us, in future I see greater connectivity and economic activity.

I do not personally see any danger in embracing the bigger countries, we just need to ensure we give each of them the same among of love.

You must've seen future events like BDR mutiny and killing of 73 army officials by india and BAL in advance right after 2001 border conflict and it's a crime you didn't inform us :) . Go find some astrology forum and practice your talent.

Let indian prove who they are...plz don't disturb them :devil: .

@animelive , according to reports leaked by RAW and MOSSAD agents, US and Bangladesh is collaborating in the development of next gen stealth boat Ghost. While US contribution is mainly limited to financing the whole project, as they lack in naval stealth technology compared to Bangladesh.

1352216646_1514_ghost.jpg

As far as i know, the glasses in that ship is the only contribution of US except the funding. If India doesn't act quick, it will have an eastern superpower soon. As part of the building of Ghost deal, US has also agreed that it won't oppose if Bangladesh gets nukes in the near future. Therefore Bangladesh got 2 superpowers behind its back. I can only see us progressing and capturing the title of strongest in the subcontinent. Why do you think you guys are getting rafales? yes you guessed right, we are already on the verge of getting a few stealth fighter jets. Although rafale stands no chance, India can't afford anything higher.

As far as i know, the glasses in that ship is the only contribution of US except the funding. If India doesn't act quick, it will have an eastern superpower soon. As part of the building of Ghost deal, US has also agreed that it won't oppose if Bangladesh gets nukes in the near future. Therefore Bangladesh got 2 superpowers behind its back. I can only see us progressing and capturing the title of strongest in the subcontinent. Why do you think you guys are getting rafales? yes you guessed right, we are already on the verge of getting a few stealth fighter jets. Although rafale stands no chance, India can't afford anything higher.

True that, according to latest intel, US senate will clear F-22 sale to it's first and only foreign customer, Bangladesh. :rolleyes:

True that, according to latest intel, US senate will clear F-22 sale to it's first and only foreign customer, Bangladesh. :rolleyes:

Latest reports say that we are planning for F-35 along with J-20(earlier mentioned procurement). Also heard that we have a secret hand in PAK-FA project

:lazy2: *wakes up* oh :D

Latest reports say that we are planning for F-35 along with J-20(earlier mentioned procurement). Also heard that we have a secret hand in PAK-FA project

Sometimes i wonder, how can Indians pour 35 billion in a single project. Now i have the answer.
@arp2041 isn't it true? Saalo, bangladesh se loan lete ho? :angry:

true. if la hasina wasn't in power, India would not have been in the map anymore :undecided:

Yes, with the almighty power Khaleda Zia possess, India would have to relocate back to it's ancestral position, back with Australia.

Maintain balanced relation with both China & US. We need china for cheap effective weapons which US cannot cater to. US is needed for trade, investment & diplomatic support. If possible keep distance from russia in the long term.

The day is not far when Bangladesh will posses Ohio Class SSBNs with nuclear tipped Trident II ICBMs and Tomahawk cruise missiles. :coffee:

Obsessed about BD? :D But sadly dada, u lots r not welcome here no matter how much U harp to get attention. Sad but true. :cry:

Btw, forget tomahwak, we all know how your wet dreaming think tanks & analyst have a heart attack when BD Navy tests C802. :lol:

You must've seen future events like BDR mutiny and killing of 73 army officials by india and BAL in advance right after 2001 border conflict and it's a crime you didn't inform us :) . Go find some astrology forum and practice your talent.

Let indian prove who they are...plz don't disturb them :devil: .

Not entirely sure what you are saying so can't respond. peelkhana massacre was certaintly carried out by BAL and your assertion that RAW was the mastermind may well be true. However I will maintain I do not foresee a full scale military conflict between BD and India simply because whilst they may be able to beat us militarily they victory would be fleeting. We are a fortress nation of 160m very patriotic people. We can not be dominated nor invaded. India does not have the manpower, capability or resolve control us post military victory. on top of that can you imagine the diplomatic nightmare India would find itself in trying to explain why it is picking on a country one tenth it's size. India will meddle and continue to meddle in our affair through their proxies the BAL and a section of our intelligencia but direct attack no chance. Indias appetite for direct meddling ended in srilanka.

Have more confidence in BD and our people. We are not so weak and they are not so strong. A soul of our nation will and have endured many attacks. We still stand as a sovereign Muslim nation in more or less the same configuration of the independent muslim sultanates of old. I remain confident we will endure and we will progress.

Back
Top Bottom