What's new

Not treaty, eye partnership with Bangladesh Navy: US Pacific Fleet commande

The day is not far when Bangladesh will posses Ohio Class SSBNs with nuclear tipped Trident II ICBMs and Tomahawk cruise missiles. :coffee:

xQvwR.jpg

Yeah its risky but there isn't much other option to keep India in bay.

I don't think it is a move to counter India, Because US has already supplied and has agreed to supply sophisticated weapon systems. Bangladesh can use United States to secure its Mar time Interests in the region.

Recently US retired their stealth ship, Sea Shadow, and is up for sale. Maybe US is seeking their technical help to build next generation stealth ships for US navy.

935181-sea-shadow.jpg

nah, our standards are much higher than that piece of garbage :coffee:

Exactly, that is why US is eyeing Bangladesh's expertise in the field of naval technology to manufacture next gen battle ships. With little modification, 1 F-35B can be operated from this stealth craft. Trust me, this is going to give French Mistral class or Spanish Juan Carlos class a run for their money.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Exactly, that is why US is eyeing Bangladesh's expertise in the field of naval technology to manufacture next gen battle ships. With little modification, 1 F-35B can be operated from this stealth craft. Trust me, this is going to give French Mistral class or Spanish Juan Carlos class a run for their money.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Awwwww. They were just beginning to assume importance in the region for even the US to consider a partnership against India.
:rolf: :rolf:

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Beauty :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom