What's new

Not treaty, eye partnership with Bangladesh Navy: US Pacific Fleet commande

Awwwww. They were just beginning to assume importance in the region for even the US to consider a partnership against India.
:rolf: :rolf:

US is crying for partnership, what can we do? we never let our friends, down. That is very rude. :rolleyes:

Awwwww. They were just beginning to assume importance in the region for even the US to consider a partnership against India.
:rolf: :rolf:

Nothing to laugh here, Bangladesh is the next economic miracle in Asia. With Europe going down the chasm, it's only logical for US to ally with this emerging star as their next favorite investment destination.

Nothing to laugh here, Bangladesh is the next economic miracle in Asia. With Europe going down the chasm, it's only logical for US to ally with this emerging star as their next favorite investment destination.

Fully agreed to this, India better bow down soon too or else its gonna have a bad time :bunny:

Fully agreed to this, India better bow down soon too or else its gonna have a bad time :bunny:

Sure, as a matter of fact, India recently ordered a huge consignment of Anti-Ship missiles having range equal to or exceeding 120 km, mainly keeping Bangladesh in mind.

It'll be a nightmare for Delhi if the Bangladeshi soldiers comes invading riding ponies and those deadly landing crafts carrying state of the art Chini T-55 tanks. :fie:

Exactly, that is why US is eyeing Bangladesh's expertise in the field of naval technology to manufacture next gen battle ships. With little modification, 1 F-35B can be operated from this stealth craft. Trust me, this is going to give French Mistral class or Spanish Juan Carlos class a run for their money.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Reading ur post in this thread today, it was fun. Only if Imran bhai is here, that fun would have been complete :)

To some BD members, US wants access to bay of bengal. Thats what they are trying here and to counter china. Just dont bring India bashing everywhere.

Right now it's up for sale, Bangladesh Navy can utilize the situation as US is an partner of Bangladesh now.

No buddy, it will be huge threat to India, they can directly send there immigrants via sea where the BSF can't see.

Exactly, that is why US is eyeing Bangladesh's expertise in the field of naval technology to manufacture next gen battle ships. With little modification, 1 F-35B can be operated from this stealth craft. Trust me, this is going to give French Mistral class or Spanish Juan Carlos class a run for their money.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Are they threat to American Aegis ships???

Sure, as a matter of fact, India recently ordered a huge consignment of Anti-Ship missiles having range equal to or exceeding 120 km, mainly keeping Bangladesh in mind.

It'll be a nightmare for Delhi if the Bangladeshi soldiers comes invading riding ponies and those deadly landing crafts carrying state of the art Chini T-55 tanks. :fie:
Be afraid...be very afraid

welcome_to_the_internet__please_follow_me_by_sharpwriter-d5buwfu.jpg

I almost left them alone in their fantasy.
:lol:

:rofl:
thats the least we cud do......both of us are their "bad blood" brothers.

Indian trolls are obsessed with Bangladesh...most of the posts on this forum are by Bangladesh-obsessed Indians....lol.

u r cho cute.....u little hunny bunny......pokor pokor !!!!!!!

Indian trolls are obsessed with Bangladesh...most of the posts on this forum are by Bangladesh-obsessed Indians....lol.

Standard hindutva psychology. They are scared and intimidated by everything and lacks self confidence hence seeks to derail any positive BD related threads. They do it out of forlorn hope of dominating Bangladesh. Pity and laugh at them, these forums are all they have these hindutva scums as if anything here matters two bits in the real world.

Standard hindutva psychology. They are scared and intimidated by everything and lacks self confidence hence seeks to derail any positive BD related threads. They do it out of forlorn hope of dominating Bangladesh. Pity and laugh at them, these forums are all they have these hindutva scums as if anything here matters two bits in the real world.

Yeah they say how unimportant Bangladesh is to them...and then spend hours reading and posting on Bangladesh-related affairs.

To be honest I'm flattered.

Sad it's one way as we couldn't give a sh*t about India.

The reason I think US Navy wants partnership with BD Navy has more to do with China building sea ports and Naval base in Sri Lanka then any concern with India.
This will open up free access to Bay of Bengal for USN.
How it will play out for BD only time will tell but I don't think USN will take the matter of buying weapons from China very kindly.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

But it is stealthy. I mean it looks like a floating birthday cake :D Who would think of it as a naval vessal :D

Back
Top Bottom